It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jack the Ripper : The Art of Conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

please keep the discussion to sickert

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Jackdaw
I would like to set a challenge to any so called "Ripperologist" out there who doubts that Patricia Cornwell was correct in her opinion that Walter Richard Sickert was in fact Jack the Ripper.

Beyond that, Cornwell says that Sickert painted several prostitutes in a way that resembled the photographs of the dead Ripper victims, but those photos were taken at the morgue, not the crime scene, and were published in books to which Sickert had access. He also painted these scenes two decades after the murders, and the women depicted are not necessarily dead. Yet what about "dried blood" on a Ripper letter turning out to be artist's medium? That still does not tie it to Sickert. Taking a stab with psychology, Cornwell believes the macabre paintings he did of menacing men sitting with murdered prostitutes is a reflection of his own crimes from two decades before, sublimated for a while to avoid attention. Cornwell leaves no room for the motive of simply being interested in bringing attention to his art by depicting sensational subject matter.

Cornwell employed so called art experts who concentrated on the wrong portraits . . . ie Sickert's Camden Town period.
WRONG!!! and a mistake made by many before her.
I do not.
So.....explain to me this.
I have found the pic come outline of an axe/machete within Sickert's portrait LAZARUS BREAKS HIS FAST?
Only modern day forensics have revealed that such an implement may have been used . . . . along with a knife, to butcher Kelly.
How would Sickert know such?
By the by . . . .Cornwell kinda likes my work and research :-D

Cornwell admits that conclusive physical evidence is lacking at this time, but insists that the many links she has made between Sickert's life and the Ripper crimes just cannot be denied. He was a master of disguise, his initials match those on some of the Ripper letters, he had quirky handwriting (like Jack) and as a boy he had sketched naked and bound women. These are among the reasons why, she says, she has closed the case. But in fact, she has merely begged the question: She appears to have assumed Sickert is Jack and to have made the "right" facts align nicely with that thesis, thereby "proving" it. But she hasn't really proved anything. The records are incomplete, the remains are gone, the crime scenes have long since been contaminated, and evidence is missing or wiped away. Thanks to Cornwell, Sickert can be restored among the usual suspects, but she offers no scientific basis for tapping him as the infamous Red Jack.

Can Art Reveal a Killer?

Cornwell admits that conclusive physical evidence is lacking at this time......................and closing the case is ludicrous.....
edit on 13-5-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2012 by Jackdaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Again,the pics provide could be ANYTHING !!

Second,if Cornwell likes your work and research,maybe you can get her to defend her OWN research,and evidence ?

Will wait for her reply.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Second,if Cornwell likes your work and research,maybe you can get her to defend her OWN research,and evidence ?

Will wait for her reply.

edit on 13-5-2012 by Jackdaw because: grammar

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Will wait for her reply.

Jackdaw flies alone.
And has never stated that Sickert was the Ripper?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

No, and please don't try and mini-mod like that.

The OP posted a theory and I disagreed with it entirely. Because of that I then shared who the Ripper killer most likely was, in my personal opinion. He even replied to me and we had a discussion about it. If you don't like that then that's unfortunate really.

It's wholly unrealistic to expect everyone to talk about one person for the entire course of the thread and that's not going to happen here nor is it going to happen anywhere else either. It's the natural progression of a topic. Now, If you want to continue to discuss Sickert, then discuss him. I'm certainly not stopping you.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
CAROLINA - painted by Sickert 1903 - 1904

As mentioned earlier.
Would that be the bruised and battered naked torso of a " Free Man " kneeling before her?
His face resting within her lap.
His back and arm exposed.
Her hand resting upon his left shoulder.

Or are we to believe that it is merely the shades and flow of her skirt?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

No, and please don't try and mini-mod like that.

The OP posted a theory and I disagreed with it entirely. Because of that I then shared who the Ripper killer most likely was, in my personal opinion. He even replied to me and we had a discussion about it. If you don't like that then that's unfortunate really.

It's wholly unrealistic to expect everyone to talk about one person for the entire course of the thread and that's not going to happen here nor is it going to happen anywhere else either. It's the natural progression of a topic. Now, If you want to continue to discuss Sickert, then discuss him. I'm certainly not stopping you.
edit on 14-5-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

To Rising Against
I welcome your opinion and dialogue.
However . . . if you can see the forlorn figure kneeling in front of Carolina?
Then I may have to show you the secrets of the glass bell jar which features within the portrait ENNUI.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Jackdaw

Greetings one and all.

Anyone care to see the Masonic Map I have recently discovered which is of the murder sites where the Ripper's victims fell ...
Or were placed?

The map's lines come outline depict the symbol of the FREEMASONS.

"Jack was Many. . . He was never One"

Kind Regards
Jackdaw 1888

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jackdaw1888
a reply to: Jackdaw

Greetings one and all.

Anyone care to see the Masonic Map I have recently discovered which is of the murder sites where the Ripper's victims fell ...
Or were placed?

The map's lines come outline depict the symbol of the FREEMASONS.

"Jack was Many. . . He was never One"

Kind Regards
Jackdaw 1888

The Masonic Murder Site Map
historum.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Jackdaw1888

Did you reply to your old screen name with your new screen name and then when no one replied you replied to yourself with a link to your website?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Did you reply to your old screen name with your new screen name and then when no one replied you replied to yourself with a link to your website?

No.
I merely rejoined this fab ATS Forum as Jackdaw 1888 which has always been my pen name for many a year/many a moon.

I was not able to log in using the name Jackdaw which I originally joined under.

Do you have a problem with that???

Jackdaw 1888 :-)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

With you hocking your website? The ownership may...

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

It is not MY website???

It is MY blog

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Ps...
What is HOCKING???

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

It is not MY website???

It is MY blog

I am sure it is, read the T&C:

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

And hocking means promoting.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

It is not MY website???

It is MY blog

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Oh deary deary me...
Twud seem that I may be guilty of Hocking as you say... Naughty boy Jackdaw!!!

But atleast I aint Flameballing???

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

It is not MY website???

It is MY blog

Oh deary deary me...
Twud seem that I may be guilty of Hocking as you say... Naughty boy Jackdaw!!!

But atleast I aint Flameballing???

Notwithstanding or paying any heed to all the above comments and snide remarks etc etc

Does anybody upon this Forum wish to see The Masonic Map?

I will gladly post images of the same upon ATS

Kind Regards
Jackdaw 1888 :-)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Instead of just speaking about it, just post it.

If it's like any of your other "connections", I could do with the laugh.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I want to see the map.

Second line....Druitt

Regards midicon

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join