It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kidnapped airplane with 104 passengers in Mexico city's airport RIGHT NOW

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ok the situation is over, all passengers are safe and realesed, the kidnnapers are under custody and investigations will start, hopefully by the end of the day we will know the reason fo all this.

Now i have to mention that since yesterday the president of UN, Ban ki Moon is in Mexico for a metting to talk about posible nuclear weapon disarm for the world.

Don't know it have something to do with that but may be a posibility

[edit on 9-9-2009 by dominuz]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
I wonder if this is the first of many.

Or a diversion..

You see how quick this ended? hmm..

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dominuz

You mean dressed in black right?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

Don't know maybe but it supossed to rise the level of security of all airports for the next days

link   
The hyjackers have bombs strapped to their bodies? MSNBC

link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
Or a diversion..

You see how quick this ended? hmm..

I hope they screen and monitor the released passengers very carefully.

[edit on 9/9/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
OUTDAMNSTANDING! Mexico's SF handled the situation. No casualties. Excellent OP. True professionals.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
I hope they screen and monitor the released passengers very carefully.

That is exactly what is going through my mind. Those people they showed certainly didn't look like your "typical" hijacker...If there is such a thing.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Asylum seekers apparently. (aljazeera news)

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Do we have a link to the police department transmissions for this area? I know we do for America and can listen in but does Mexico?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

No they are black skin people.

I cant tell where they are from yet because i don't know

By the way i didn't try to say something racial but that how MSM was saying

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
They are claiming the hijackers were Bolivian.
second line

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

It wasn't that good was more like the kidnnapers were newbies

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
NO SWAT type security? Only airport employees? Interesting, I just find this amazing as i have had the news on all day because I was wanting info on another subject for the latest thread I have going on the Supreme court decission on the First amendment issue.

Last time I had news on all day long was 9-11-2001.

Bolivian hyjackers? Still on the aircraft. Wow, crew members still on board and passengers claim they knew nothing of the situation.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dominuz

ANY resolution of a conflict that ends with no one dead and shots fired is a good OP. Regardless of the attackers experience. No one got hurt, perps, hostages, rescuers. THAT IS A GOOD ENDING.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dominuz

Oh I knew that just clarifying for future torching of your comment, I heard the statement and figured I would just state the obvious.

Mexican army now there. Rushing in while crew still hanging out around plane, now on the ground with guns on them!

Its heating up now!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There were no bombs on board this flight....and everything is now under control....they had dogs to detect bombs....and have people in custody and no they are NOT black at least not what i've seen.

I live on the boarder so we have spanish channels here

Everything is OK now! YAY

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Wow passengers now being released? Were the numbers fudged at first? I thought all the passengers were released? Are there hyjackers mixed in with the passengers now leaving? Why are these passengers not being searched upon exit? They are carring their bags! Very bad if one of them does have a bomb.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It is a very good outcome for a hijacking, but how didn't the passengers know the flight was hijacked? How does one silently hijack a plane?

Ahhh, someone made a threat of a bomb, and the personal treated it as a hostage situation. Sounds like someone running their mouth and the steward became scarred. It doesn't even seem the hijackers tried to gain access to the cockpit, or have anything but a cardboard box. Hmmmm........

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Telemundo 51 states the passengers have been freed but crew is still onboard and the Mexican President plans to arrive at the airport shortly.

Why would the President come to the airport for a bomb?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join