It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kidnapped airplane with 104 passengers in Mexico city's airport RIGHT NOW

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominuz
ok passengers are been starting to be realeased right now in a bus.

They're probably going to bus all the passengers to their weed plantation and force them to help bring in their harvest.

I've heard of that.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Ok, so they are saying that 100 passengers have been released, which they are speculating leaves the 3 hijackers and the pilot. Again, I have to ask, demanding the time of the president, hijacking the plane, and then letting all the hostages go except for the pilot, why would they let the passengers free before they demands were met? They go from threatening to blow the whole thing up for some time with the prez to letting everyone go? It doesn't make any sense, 104 gives someone a lot more leverage than 1 person.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The pres should drop a bomb on the plane and wipe them all out. Hostages and hostage takers alike.

Nothing says "we wont put up with your terrorist crap" like actually not putting up with up.

Blow the thing to bits, sweep the bits out of the way, then get on with life.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
HMM well ive never heard of suicidal mexican terrorists, have you?Usually, people klike that are from the middle east area. I dont think if thier drug cartell related, theyed risk thier lives like that to blow up 104 strangers to get a point across..their drug dealers! thier in it for the money! I kinda wanna call bluff on thier behalf. IN other words they have no intentions of blowing up the passengers...unless the 3 hijackers themselves get off the plane, and pre set the bomb for detonation after theyve left the plane/area , the DEF yeah, im sure they just might.
Wonder if mexico will set up sharpshooters like black friday back in the 70's? Germany/olympic games, that itself was a mess that was fumbled. I do hope and wish, the passengers thier are not harmed and find a way to get off and away safely!!! i will be praying for them today...

They are not mexican they apperantly be Colombian or Bolivian and i dont think will turn out that way becasue some pasengers has been realesed and authorities have been talking with the captain trought a window

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
The pres should drop a bomb on the plane and wipe them all out. Hostages and hostage takers alike.

Nothing says "we wont put up with your terrorist crap" like actually not putting up with up.

Blow the thing to bits, sweep the bits out of the way, then get on with life.

If this plane tries to get off the ground, then I agree that it should be "taken out". It can't do much harm where it is at right now...but that story changes entirely once it is airborne.

Just my 2-cents

EDIT: I hate to say this...but, WHAT IF this was instigated by the US govt. in order to heighten security at International airports just as 9/11 is approaching?

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I wonder if this is the first of many.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

They'd certainly be suicidal if they're low to mid-level mules for one of the cartels and they either
A. Lost a shipment
or
B. Ratted someone out.
They could very want to talk to Calderon about asylum. Having seen photos and talked to a couple people I know in the Border Patrol, the cartels don't kill people who have screwed them mercifully... Being blown up on a plane would be infinitely more desirable for them than having their tongue cut out, eyes sewed shut, and being tied to a telephone pole 50 miles out in the desert and left to dehydrate or worse.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I smell a distraction....

This could be a very interesting day. Probably not, but it could be.

let's hope for the best.

Hopefully we don't have to deal with any BS from more terrorism nonsense.

Just another excuse for the Government to crack down on us.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Interview with a passenger said that she didn't even know the plane was hijacked they thought that they were just waiting for a terminal?!

Is it possible with all the talk of Sept. 11 anniversary this was done to demonstrate that planes still are not safe?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ok the realesed passenger are starting to talk and they say that there is only main kidnnaper and is the one who negotiate that childrens and women to be realesed

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Just heard pres Calderone (sp) was at the airport when the plane landed.

He cancelled his flight to wherever....He is still at the airport.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Just had a call from a buddy at Macdill AFB. "Advisors "are in the air now. I don't think this will last more than another 24.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

he was in the moment when the airplaine landed but when this situation started presiden Calderon was send to his main office in Los pinos.

More people is starting to be realesed!

[edit on 9-9-2009 by dominuz]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
Just heard pres Calderone (sp) was at the airport when the plane landed.

He canceled his flight to wherever....He is still at the airport.

Seems a little to convenient, I didn't know the President of Mexico flew regular commercial?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

he doesn't, obviously he have his own plane but he was about to take it at the moment

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Watching live news feeds now on sat G4 (99W) (10750 LNB)

Looks like about 10 vested airport personal loitering by the the nose of the 737, and the pilot keeps hanging out the window talking to those on the ground.

(as I type)
Just now a whole mess of uniformed folk rushed the plane and dozens of passengers exited.

Hopefully this will end without anyone getting hurt.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by lernmore]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
5 suspects in custody, not 3, its over already?!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ok they have been arrested right now

they are 7 black people and they are taking them by the police right now

[edit on 9-9-2009 by dominuz]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This makes zero sense!!!!!! No offense to the Mexican government, but I seriously doubt it was their response that put a nice end to this so quickly. Did anything else happen in the past half hour while I was distracted with this?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
"RIGHT NOW" ?

Why are you so excited? Is this entertainment?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join