It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 densities?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
While listening to Atma one of my favorite rappers songs named " I AM 7 DENSITY LIGHT BEING" I started wondering what on earth is he talking about! Coming from someone who taught me about kriya yoga of course i became interested but finding anything on this was almost impossible. This is all i found:

!... The Levels of Awareness ...!

There are different levels of awareness for different Densities

Imagine
that
/ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - All universes are contained within the square below - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - \

~ I want to see the picture Now ~

The Infinite Subconsciousness Expresses Creation.
( It's not aware of what it is - there is no self-awareness)

Subconsciousness is the Implicate Order of Creation.
Consciousness is the Explicate Order of Creation.

This square contains the Infinite Creation
expressed
From the Infinite Subconsciousness
( The IS )

! All things emerge from the IS !
This is the residency of the infinite One

Residence
of
TAO
( The Almighty Ohmer )

\\!//
O O
--o00o- ^ -o00o--
I M the IS and I M U

Highest Level Density #7
-----------------\ - - - - - - - - /-----------------
Co-Creators \ /
and Masters A B Density #6
--------------------\-- -- -- - - -- -- --/--------------------
Heaven or Plane \ /
of Contemplation \ / Density #5
-----------------------\--- --- - --- - --- ----/-----------------------
Helpers, Guides, \ /
Lizzies-Greys (Astral) A B Density #4
--------------------------\--- ---- ---- ---/--------------------------
Human Beings \ /
Third Dimensional Reality \ / Density #3
-----------------------------\----- ------/-----------------------------
Plants and Animals \ /
Second Dimensional Reality A B Density #2
--------------------------------\------/--------------------------------
Atoms, Molecules, Rocks \ /
First Dimensional Reality \ / Density #1
-----------------------------------\/-----------------------------------

The dotted lines between lines A and B become more and more "open" towards the Top. This indicates that we are becoming more and more consciously aware of The Infinite Light We Are. It is also possible that there are 12 or 15 Densities and/or Dimensions. It depends on what teachings one studies and/or how one divides something that is One Phenomenon. Dividing the Infinite Whole into partitions or levels is a typical human concept which actually is nonsense! The Universe is One Energy...

The horizontal distance between lines A and B determines the awareness level enjoyed by the beings residing upon that particular plane or density. The higher our awareness becomes, the higher we travel upwards. The Top Level enjoys unlimited awareness. That's where we are all going eventually. However, do not hold your breath for this could be a while. The picture above roughly indicates what the Progression of Awareness is all about. For now, many of us are still locked within the Third Density Prison. Our level of awareness reflects this. The higher our State of Awareness becomes, the higher we rise upon the Ladder of Awareness. Awareness is the Key...

We all go through many stages of the lower densities before we finally reach the stages of humanness. The Christ-Spark we are begins its lessons from the lower densities to the so called higher ones. Like: 1D 2D 3D 4D 5D 6D 7D and higher. In the beginning lifetimes as a human being we are born 'unconsciously' or totally asleep. These souls do not have the sense to make any choices as to where they will be born and or where and by whom. Human Life at that point is on 'default' so to speak. Only when we become more aware, self-aware and God-aware do we have enough sense/awareness to know what we are engaged in. At that stage - Human Life becomes a more conscious path - before that it was a completely unconscious one...
~ Each click is one Infinity ~

The more aware we become the more we move toward to the top Level.
Aspects from the Top descend and start from the bottom Again.
The whole universe is an infinite Cycle.

Everything in the universe exists within this fictitious infinite square and is God.
The Whole of Creation is God in Action.
!~ Creator = Creation ~!
THE wholeness of the Holographic Creation is one bottle of TAO

~ This square is unlimited for it contains the Infinite Subconsciousness and its Creation ~
( Naturally these Infinities cannot be depicted by a little square but for now they are Anyway )

All teachings, religions and experiences are stepping Stones
Toward higher levels of Awareness

All Beings and Things are Extensions of the Real.
Separation is an Illusion.
All universes are one seamless unbroken Whole.

Here is more Material on our Multi-Dimensional or Multi-Density Universe.
( This teaching has 12 Dimensions of Densities )

What makes up the different Dimensions
of
Our Reality.

From "An Ascension Handbook" by Tony Stubbs.

Your physical body exists in the 3rd dimension - it is matter-based. The 4th dimension is the astral plane - it is emotion-based. Together these two make up what we call the Lower Creation World. These are the dimensions where the game of separation is carried out. Only in these dimensions can the illusion of good and evil be maintained - and you can feel separated from Spirit and from each other. You've all became quite good at doing that.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Its been a very successful game of separation but it is time for it to end. So, this planet is in a state of ascension. It is now vibrating at the very top of the astral plane, right on the dividing line with the 5th dimension - the Lightbody dimension. As part of the ascension process, these dimensions will be rolled up into the higher dimensions and will cease to exist.

The 5th through the 9th dimensions make up the Mid-Creation Realm.

The 5th is the Lightbody dimension in which you are aware of yourself as a Master and a multidimensional being. In the 5th dimension, you are completely spiritually oriented. Many of You have come in from this plane to be Lightworkers.

6th dimension holds the templates for the DNA patterns of all types of species' creation, including humankind. It is also where the Light languages are stored and is made up mostly of colour and tone.. It is the dimension where consciousness creates through thought and one of the places where you work during sleep. It can be difficult to get a bead on this because you are not in a body unless you choose to create one. When you are operating 6th-dimensionally, you are more of an alive thought. You create through your consciousness, but you don't necessarily have a vehicle for that consciousness.

The 7th dimension is that of pure creativity, pure light, pure tone, pure geometry, and pure expression. It is a plane of infinite refinement.

The 8th dimension is of group mind or group soul and where you would touch base with the vaster part of who you are. It is characterized by loss of sense of the "I". When You travel multi-dimensionally, it is this plane where you have most trouble keeping Your consciousness together because you are pure "we" operating with group goals. So, it may seem as though you have gone to sleep or, blanked out., (Ah-ha!)

The 9th dimension in the model that we use is the plane of the collective consciousness of planets, star systems, galaxies, and dimensions. Once again, it is very difficult to get a sense of "I" because you are so vast that everything is "you". Imagine being the consciousness of a galaxy. Every life-form, every star, planet, and group mind of every species in it is you. If you visit this dimension, it can be difficult to remain conscious.

The 10th through 12th dimensions make up the Upper Creation Realm.

The 10th dimension is the source of the Rays, home of what are called the Elohim. This is where Light is differentiated and is the source of plans of creation which are sent to the Mid-Creation levels. You can have a sense of "I" at this level but it won't be what you are used to here.

The llth dimension is that of pre-formed Light, the point before creation and a state of exquisite expectancy just like the moment before a sneeze or an orgasm. It is the realm of the being known as Metatron, and of Archangels and the Higher Akashic for this Source-system. There are planetary Akashic records and galactic Akashic as well as the Akashic for an entire Source-system. You are in one Source-system of many. So, we are giving you a description of one Source-system only - this one. If you go to another Source-system, what you will experience will be different. As an Archangel, my home base is the 11th dimension. We come to you as messengers, that is what "Archangel" means. It is one of my functions, I have many. I have an Elohim function which is not very verbal. We have many, many jobs.

The 12th dimension is the One Point where all consciousness knows itself to be utterly one with All That Is. There is no separation of any kind. If you tap into this level, you know yourself to be completely one with All That Is, with the creator force. If you tap in there, you will never be the same again because you cannot sustain the same degree of separation if you have experienced complete unity.

Spirit creates the illusion of separation up to the 7th dimension. At higher frequencies, distinctions become completely meaningless, and all is Spirit. A definite frequency band exists in all these levels which acts as a unifying medium, a common frequency. Just like the public channel on CB radio, except that you don't just talk on it, but you are part of it. If you match your consciousness to the frequency of this Unity Band, you experience complete unity with all that is. It is also known as the Christed Band and emanates from the Christed level. It throws off sub-harmonics into all the lower frequency planes. The energy in the Christed level is your energy. It is the level at which you existed as a Christed Being, above all separateness.

Here are more divisions of the awareness levels
===============================================

From -- ascension2000.com...

1. 1ST DENSITY: The cycle of awareness
2. 2ND DENSITY: Growth
3. 3RD DENSITY: Self-awareness
4. 4TH DENSITY: Love or understanding
5. 5TH DENSITY: Light or wisdom

RA: We spent much time/space in 5th density balancing the intense
compassion we had gained in 4th density, (B2, 93)

6. 6TH DENSITY: Light/love, love/light or unity(also frequently referred
to as compassionate wisdom)

7. 7TH DENSITY: The gateway cycle (also frequently referred to as that
density where one perceives the sacramental nature of all things)

RA: At the 7th level or dimension, we shall. if our humble efforts
are sufficient, become one with all, thus having no memory, no identity,
no past or future, but existing in the all. (B1,153)

8. 8TH DENSITY: The octave which moves into a mystery we do not plumb.

QUESTION: Does this mean that in the 8th density you would have awareness
of all that is?

RA: This is partially correct. It is our understanding that it would not be
our awareness, but the awareness of the Creator. In the Creator is all there is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

from -- ascension2000.com...

Each experience will be sequentially understood by the seeker in terms of:

1. survival (first density) then in terms of
2. personal identity, (second density) then in terms of
3. social relations, (third density) then in terms of
4. universal love, (fourth density) then in terms of
5. how the experience may be linked to universal energies, (fifth and
6. sixth density) and finally in terms of
7. the sacramental nature of each experience (seventh density.)

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Meanwhile the Creator lives within.

Here are some densities/levels from Chris.
( ZENx420 [email protected] )

It is my understanding that the densities are connected and the
divisions exist only according to the perceiver. So, I attempted
to plot out the seven densities within a human being. This is what
I came up with...

The densities of a human:
=========================

(least dense)

more-? next octave?
8th- ?
7th- the above and beyond, the union, full mind
6th- the teacher
5th- judgement of service
4th- intuitive thinking, metaphysical
3rd- creative thinking, manipulative thinking
2nd- vegetable, flesh; animal, muscle, territoriality
1st- mineral, bone

(most dense)

------------------------

Anyone know anything about this subject?????

Heres the link:www.soulwise.net...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
What you are saying has every bit as much to do with numbers as it does with densities.

I appreciate analyzing things, breaking them down into constituent parts, but it's healthy to remember that we are ultimately just making things up in an effort to better understand them apart from how we experience them purely in nature.

How many colors are there in the rainbow? How do you divide the spectrum? Some languages have 7 words just for the color blue. We only have 1. It's the same spectrum though.

The highest "density" is everything. Easy to say, seemingly impossible to comprehend. Below that, it is what "you" will make of it.

Love&light.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

i havent even begun reading it yet, i just ask for any thoughts on it so i could get a idea of what it is, as i dont have time to read it now either. =) i love learning though.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well..... would you imagine that, these reflect my thoughts perfectly!! I've only read the first post and half of the 2nd and it reflects my exact thinking and process on awareness or spiritual growth, w.e you want to call it. Can't wait to read the rest later.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
What is a lightworker?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
based on what thespiritwiki.com has to say this is what a lightworker is:
Within the New Age movement, a Lightworker' is an Monad that has incarnated in a human body with the intention of providing assistance in bringing the Truth (with a capital "T")' to planet earth. There are currently millions of lightworkers active on planet earth all operating at different levels of consciousness. Some have been with the earth for millenia, some only since Lemuria, some only since Atlantis, and some only since the end of the "dark ages." More recently incarnated lightworkers may be referred to as Starseeds.

Anybody can be a lightworker. Although many individuals incarnate for the specific purpose of bringing the light of consciousness to this earth, anybody who wants to help can become a lightworker. All that's required is devotion to the Truth (with a capital "T"), the willingness to stand for that truth, and the desire to learn.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Great thread - and a really important one at this time -
I have always believed that we are genies in a bottle.
Once set free -
Miracles.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This is from "higher beings":

A Dimension consists of multiple levels (for example, the 3rd dimension) and these levels include, as a minimum, spacial velocity, density and Soul Level and there are 100 levels in the 3rd Dimension.

Thee are an unlimited number of dimensions, but after the ninth dimension you become pure energy and loose any physical presence and any “personality” (as we know and define it).

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
So is it possible to help sentient beings more in the higher dimensions?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Are there any books out there that talk on densities or any other information? I have a really hard time finding anything, I'm guessing its not too popular! I asked one of my favorite rappers Atma about it as he knows about it, but I'm sure his messages get flooded as he doesn't reply all the time. Or hes just way too busy, which wouldn't be hard to believe.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4stral4pprentice
So is it possible to help sentient beings more in the higher dimensions?

As above, so below.

Densities are a gradient. Everything is just one thing, remember? A dragon swallowing its own tail. Wherever you draw the lines, make distinctions, will be arbitrary, but if there is some practical end towards this knowledge, just shape it after that. How do you plan to implement a knowledge of various degrees of densities?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So, the rapper was saying that he was very dense?
Interesting...

Also, it's not entirely clear why "atoms, molecules and rocks" are listed in the same section of the chart.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hi, density fans.

To know about them, read the link of my signature's second line.

You will get almost ALL the answers to THE important
questions about life, now, before, after. . .

And if interested, buy/borrow/rent the DVDs of my
signature's first line. . . B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Yes i believe everything is one, and what will i do? Simply add more onto my collected knowledge, learning is a hobby of mine.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to buddhasystem:

"So, the rapper was saying that he was very dense?
Interesting...

Also, it's not entirely clear why "atoms, molecules and rocks" are listed in the same section of the chart. "

Not sure how you got that he was saying that, but actually he does say hes very dense! =D

Why is it not entirely clear? explain please. I mean doesn't everything have a conscious.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to C-JEAN:

Thanks greatly for the recommendations, especially the one for that book.

Heres a pdf link to that book actually! Just found it! which is good for me because i barely have access to a computer so i can just come back here and pick up where i left off.

-> www.llresearch.org...

[edit on 22-9-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The 7 density also represent 7 colours of light and 7 chakras too

5th density is not heaven but actually "balance and harmony" The heavens is the 7th density where all above is. 6th density is the bridge between above and so below. This would be Christ consciousness. The symbol of the 6th density is the star of David with the 6 points or two pyramids up facing and down facing.

The 5th density is not heavan. That is very misleading. 5th density your are both spirtual and physical and balanced in harmony. But that does not mean you are "heavan". The heavans is all that is and non physical in form. The heavans is all supreme light. The law to govern light and all below that needs to be touched by it.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join