It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Aleister Crowley truly as evil as most thought he was?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azen thorhammer
reply to post by fraterormus

Isnt his religion the worshiping of a alien named Lam, Awiaz?

Dont they also say that his prophet will stop a comet from hitting the earth?

Maybe LAM, Awiaz will shoot it out of the sky before it hits earth. lol

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Azen thorhammer]

That is the blueprint for global takeover, a faked comet approach to require the worlds cooperation and resources to combine. 8)

Be wary, much of the later teachers of the mysteries have thier own agendas also and they laid them out for the profane to follow and the Initiated to lead. Again, be Careful.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
(deep Entertainment only. Would make a great book.)
The way I see it is 777 (who ever he will be.) will turn around the evil of 666.
Align the eye with GOD of simple morality and universal simple moral love and moral logic. Like what Christ did with the old testament. www.youtube.com...
there have been 778 secret kings. I tested out the water with my imagination and the above is the theory / conclusion I came up with.

-One of many 777. My theory is there has been 778 secret kings/Christs of the masons and Illuminati. If I was to be king, (Which I would not want to be.) I would give the crown to every one.
Every one having computer and internet, (Every one votes. Leaders use simplistic moral love to guide the UN.) a constitution, with democracy, liberty, equality with a UN republic. (people will be able to keep their money...It would just be transferd to a one world currency.)
All of this being done by all the leaders around the world using less of the reptilian part of their brains and more of the human (Divine consciousness. Consciousnesses is divine.) part of their minds and souls.

Like I said.. with turning Crowley's shock work to simple morality and GOD aligning simplistic moral love, I have got attention for my cause of uniting the world. I bet I got allot of hits on here furthering my cause of defeating the reptiles in a peaceful fun way..Who knows who reads it.

- Just a dude who poked the eye.
www.jonco48.com...

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Azen thorhammer]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join