It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tips for water purification

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
We are all trying to prepare for something...
The most important thing for survival is water. I would like to share with everybody how to purify water with Potasium Permanganate.

Potassium permanganate baths are effective for the treatment of infected eczema when there are blisters, pus and/or oozing. A potassium permanganate concentration of 1:10000 should be used (pink colour). If using 400mg tablets add one to each 4L of water. The tablets should be dissolved in hot water before pouring into the bath. Twice daily baths for two days help to dry out the weeping sores and soothe the eczema.

Disolving few cristasl of it in any water (so the water color is barely pink)will kill all bacteria.
A stronger solution of potasium Permanganate can be used for treating wounds. It stops infections right away.
I personally have done it on all my cuts.
dermnetnz.org...

Another source from my personal experience is that new born babies are being bathed in mild (pink in color)Pot.Permanganate solution. I am putting it here just for everyone to know if anybody will assist in child birth in urban enviroment.

Potasium Permanganate can be purchased at any water treatment plant or water supplies store. And you don't need very much of it neather.
This item is a must to be put in Survival pack or getaway backpack.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Just decided to repost this one. I think this important and not everybody is aware of it.

new topics

join