It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Whistleblower: Hastert, Burton, Blunt, Other Members of Congress 'Bribed, Blackmailed'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Breaking Down the Under-Oath Disclosures of the Formerly-Gagged Sibel Edmonds...

It has now been over a week since the video tape and transcript from the remarkable 8/8/09 deposition of former FBI translator-turned-whistleblower Sibel Edmonds was publicly released. Previously, the Bush Administration invoked the so-called "state secrets privilege" in order to gag Edmonds, in attempting to keep such information from becoming public.

The under-oath, detailed allegations include bribery, blackmail, espionage and infiltration of the U.S. government of, and by current and former members of the U.S. Congress, high-ranking State and Defense Department officials and agents of the government of Turkey. The broad criminal conspiracy is said to have resulted in, among other things, the sale of nuclear weapons technology to black market interests including Pakistan, Iran, North Korea, Libya and others.

Huffington Post

I believe someone said whistle blowers would come out of the woodwork this time of year. I dont remember who said it but this is definitely a huge story!

Dear lord.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
things just keep on getting worse and very few people stop to think about it.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I am speechless after reading that! This absolutely without a doubt confirms that we have state run media now. This should infuriate every single American.

-Kdial1

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
I am speechless after reading that! This absolutely without a doubt confirms that we have state run media now. This should infuriate every single American.

What more proof do people need really?
Tens of thousands of us have been providing and passing on evidence for almost half a decade or more.
People will not wake up until the power stops and the TV turns cold and black. And that...is the sad disgusting truth.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
People will not wake up until the power stops and the TV turns cold and black. And that...is the sad disgusting truth.

Nah, that wont cause any waking up. The morons will just smash store fronts and loot more TV's until the power comes back or they kill each other in senseless rioting over the last flat screen or pair of shoes you can pump up.

You're giving people too much credit.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
You're giving people too much credit.

hahaha true true

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I've been loosely following this story since it broke...I gotta tell ya, every time I read something else relating to the story I hear something new. This goes up high kids. This may very well blow the lid off of a global political conspiracy.

top topics

join