It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spacecraft Shown On UNIVISION TV Network[Video]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
Nice video. But even with video evidence there will always be those who say "it's fake". I wonder what the skeptics will say when they land and walk out.

Very true when the Ships eventually do land the same debunkers and hardcore Skeptics will think they are having a dream or maybe seeing some illusion created by the brain .

Its just the way it is to them if it looks to real and to good then it can't really be a UFO or Space Craft from some place beyond Earth .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Wow you just don't stop with the bad debunking .

When you believe and post every UFO video on youtube i suppose all debunking is bad.

This person who created this video to debunk what happened based on the original tried to create a video saying it was faked and your video or his showing how this could be done.

I posted 2 videos. one was how the "UFO looks like a solar lamp and even has lights on the bottom that are exactly like a solar lamp's LEDs. The other video was the original video with out Jamie's effects added in.

Now lets get this straight the Man who video taped this went back in to his house got a video recorder and started to video tape what he was viewing above in the sky according to how he explained it to Univision Tv Network.

Both in Spanish and in English.

The problem with the person's video trying to debunk this is that the craft was not added it was in the sky above hovering and spinning as well with some glow to it around the craft slighting being emitted from the Craft itself.

You see I have seen Space Craft up close and know what to look for even in a video .

Keep on trying I know you will come up with something else in a day or two.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

Greetings CmdrAleon,

Nothing was added to anything (besides Jamie's effects). The UFO was a lamp being dangled from a string.

I regret to inform you based on my review of all information available, including your comments (or lack of comments) during the pre-disciplinary conference, you are being demoted to private effective 9-16-09. This disciplinary action will remain active in your personnel file until 12-28-2012. The demotion and any resulting reduction in pay remain in effect until you move to a position at a higher grade or there is a legislative increase for which you are eligible.

You have the right to appeal this demotion under the Ashtar Command and GFL Grievance Procedure. A copy of the Procedure will be made available. If you have questions about your appeal rights, call the Ashtar Command at 1-800-GFL-HOAX

jim i'm a doctor not a scientist,
Zaiger

[edit on 16-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Twelve lights around indicate possible flight directions in the electrically
stable medium of air carriers.

Posted comment on youtube, comment pending.

Weather real or a copy cat faker as these side 'lights' have been
called windows or portholes and noticed by witnesses many time.

They actually draw in negative electrical carriers from the air
which induces a force in that direction, called a 'veritable rope',
by Tesla, in the air to go up or down or back and forward.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
I'm surrrrre I've seen this before and it was debunked as being an RC toy, which is quite possible if you look at it, the scale doesn't seem quite right. Nothing that obvious but the object seems to be fairly small.

Just my two penneth of course

I seriously doubt it. I am heavily into flying RC aircraft, and of the very few RC UFOs the can be flown outdoors, none of them look anything like this. Furthermore, if it's an RC toy, what's holding it aloft?

There are only two options for making a heavier-than-air RC aircraft fly: rotors or ducted fans (which are, of course, nothing more than rotors inside tubes). Neither structure is visible on this object, and even if they were there but not easily seen, they'd still be making a hell of a lot of noise.

Also, when you say the scale doesn't seem quite right, I have to ask, what is the right scale for a UFO? Eye witnesses have reported UFOs that were the size of football fields, and they've also reported ones that were just a few feet in diameter. That an object is small does not mean it isn't a "genuine" UFO.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by flightsuit]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

It looks like s Scout Ship from the video footage .

What's a "Scout Ship," and how do you know what they look like?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
One of the worst fakes I've ever seen. You can even make out the LED flashlight glued into the base. It is unbelievable that anyone could think this is real.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
such videos are damn so easy to produce while the damage done to our community will last for long

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
One of the worst fakes I've ever seen. You can even make out the LED flashlight glued into the base. It is unbelievable that anyone could think this is real.

What LED .

What video were you viewing?

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
such videos are damn so easy to produce while the damage done to our community will last for long

Not if its real you cannot reproduce this video .

In video link I have here he explains very clearly what happened in the process before he went to get the video camera.

I suggest you view that video aswell for a better perspective.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit

It looks like s Scout Ship from the video footage .

What's a "Scout Ship," and how do you know what they look like?

A Scout Ship is a smaller type Craft that comes from many times an unseen Mother Ship or Star Ship which would be the bigger of the Three conbined.

Scout Ships are used for the purpose of going to certian area's for a variety of purposes .

To connect with a person or person's that are connected with those on the Scout Ship for some purpose they are yet unaware of.

Also many times these Scout Ships are monitoring Earth conditions in a certian location related to environmental concerns,Human Contact and in some cases just to let people know they exist.

Now if one of these Scout Ships were to land they would from a Human perspective look big.

They can also depending on the Scout Ships vibrational energy appear and disappear from eye sight within a blink of an eye.

I hope that answers your question on Scout Ships.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

luckymauro ignores Tesla related comments so they can't be fake.
There might be a reason to keep false identification the norm.
After all how many people post about Tesla which conflicts with
the mysterious ET source.

Or else a post got lost.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
CmdrAleon, please don't take this the wrong way, but where are you getting your information? If everything you've said is just conjecture, it's bad form to state these things as if they were known facts. If you believe these statements to be proven facts, please tell us why you believe so.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

CmdrAleon, please don't take this the wrong way, but where are you getting your information? If everything you've said is just conjecture, it's bad form to state these things as if they were known facts. If you believe these statements to be proven facts, please tell us why you believe so.

First I get my information from experience when I had in the 1960's sightings of Craft that appeared and then disappeared from my vision that quickly.

They operate from a vibrational energy source far greater then anything that the Nasa would understand within Space Technology.

These are also manytimes what I have concluded in my experiences Muti-dimensional Craft that is why they can be seen one minute and then not be at all seen.

For example the reason some people when they have taken a picture of the sky and with the eyes nothing is there .

Then when the picture is deen a craft is seen within the digital photo or even in a video .

Thats because these Craft operate from a much higher frequency then lets say a Jet or a conventional flying object we have.

So for me its a proven fact from my early experiences that I briefly stated here.

Its a good question and I am glad to have the ability to answer it from the perspective of my own experiences .

Thats why I understand that this Craft is a Scout Ship .

The only question I have for lucky is how many minutes was Craft hovering before its left ?

I will email him and see if I get get that .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
For once I'd like to see a good video of a ufo, and this one is pretty good. But it really screams fake to me, I donno why. It kinda reminds me of a billy meier photo or something.

Its not everyday we get a close up of a real UFO Craft true.

So the mind will say no that cannot be real ?

What happens if this video is real ?

Everyone wants to see good footage all the time .

When its presented then the mind says it can't be real it must be a fake .

No proof that it's been faked by anyone right?

Woud a Tv Network put itself on the line a show this footage if it were fake?

When I looked at this video and I did look good I found it by its movement and affect on the video cam to be real.

Anyway thanks for your opinion.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

So the mind will say no that cannot be real ?
My mind says it is not real, correct. This is because I've seen many, many videos that looked good but turned out to be either hoaxes or very simple, explainable terrestrial occurrences. "Alien craft" is the very last thing that I will likely believe something is. Maybe a notch above divine manifestation.

What happens if this video is real ?
Blind acceptance because of 'what if' is an awful, awful way to go.

Everyone wants to see good footage all the time .
When its presented then the mind says it can't be real it must be a fake .
No proof that it's been faked by anyone right?

I'd be surprised if there were someone out there that couldn't be convinced if the right evidence came along. One random, blurry, post-processed video isn't enough for many of them.

Woud a Tv Network put itself on the line a show this footage if it were fake?
Alien Autopsy? If a major American media company could do it, why wouldn't it work for the Mexican station?

When I looked at this video and I did look good I found it by its movement and affect on the video cam to be real.
The movement has already been explained, and you refuse to believe it.

That said, you're absolutely free to have whatever opinions you want, but don't be surprised after choosing one that is obviously wrong that people call you on it. We have opinions too.

In an earlier post you made the challenge for people to prove to you that the video was a fake. First, it was done, and second, it's up to you (being the person making the extraordinary claim that this is proof of alien technology) that it is not just a hoax, or terrestrial misidentification.

I'm getting pretty sick of seeing people who work very hard to help push the issue by removing the debris of hoaxes and misidentification by identifying them being put on the defensive each and every time. I'm starting to wonder why the skeptics don't just back off and let the true believers have at it with each other until the day they finally realize nothing's happening on their own.

Edit: Fixed a bit of language that was harsher than I'd intended. My bad!

[edit on 17-9-2009 by EsSeeEye]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

SaturnFX said: "Wonder why, if said disks are indeed real, they simply hover over random small towns..why never right in the main street of some densely populated city or whatever for hundreds of videos on them...or if they are trying to avoid the public eye, why are they so bad at it"

There is no doubt as to the reality of the "disks" (NOT always disks). But you're right as to why they are rarely seen over NYC or LA or SF or any large US city as opposed to 24/7 over Mexico and other cities south of the border, for example. And, obviously, "they" don't seem to give a damn about our attitude towards their seeming flouting their existence in our face. But I can almost guarantee that when I walk in NYC and constantly scan the sky I will never see a UFO when it's overcast. They will never be seen below the cloud cover. So even though I'm always ready to videotape anything out of the ordinary, skywise, I don't scan as much as when it's overcast.

I did videotape a UFO while I was in Central Park but it was a beautiful day with clear sky and some clouds.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

First I get my information from experience when I had in the 1960's sightings of Craft that appeared and then disappeared from my vision that quickly.

Skeptical Ed: "It is obvious that the "alien craft" has the ability to move faster than your eye can follow. There are enough videos showing this."

They operate from a vibrational energy source far greater then anything that the Nasa would understand within Space Technology.

Skeptical Ed: "C'mon, man! You have a strange belief system. What do YOU know about vibrational energy?"

These are also manytimes what I have concluded in my experiences Muti-dimensional Craft that is why they can be seen one minute and then not be at all seen.

Skeptical Ed: "See my above reply about speed."

For example the reason some people when they have taken a picture of the sky and with the eyes nothing is there .

Skeptical Ed: "Except for close-ups, most UFOs are almost invisible because of, usually, their height and the power of resolution of the eye."

Then when the picture is deen a craft is seen within the digital photo or even in a video .

Skeptical Ed: "Especially when zoomed! The eye cannot zoom."

Thats because these Craft operate from a much higher frequency then lets say a Jet or a conventional flying object we have.

Skeptical Ed: "When you make such claims, you are apt to be challenged as to your mental state."

So for me its a proven fact from my early experiences that I briefly stated here.

Skeptical Ed: "You did not state anything personal that could not be explained normally with the limited knowledge about the aerial phenomena being experienced by some."

Its a good question and I am glad to have the ability to answer it from the perspective of my own experiences .

Skeptical Ed: "You have the ability to fool yourself into thinking you have answers."

Thats why I understand that this Craft is a Scout Ship .

Skeptical Ed: "You cannot prove that it's anything but a possible "alien craft." There is nothing about it to claim "Scout Ship."

The only question I have for lucky is how many minutes was Craft hovering before its left ?

I will email him and see if I get get that .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

Did not want to repost the who post you went into simply your saying that people like me who present this as real need to be called out on it .

Now maybe the Skeptics and Debunkers need to be called out on there automatic response to such video that its faked with no proof that it has been .

Believers will not have to have it out as you say with each other .

Most Believers that I know have had experiences not just believing that Space Craft are real and from Other Worlds and Planets and Dimensions.

I do not consider Skeptics or Debunkers Ufologists never have since I have been alive .

Old School UFologists were Non Skeptical and not Debunkers back in the early days .

True Ufologists will be able to see a video like this and know if its real.

Again the video from all I have seen and read was not debunked by any Ufology group anywhere so far.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Well there is another video some where of a different event.
The guy said the same thing he filmed a ufo one day and the next he noticed a cloud that form in the same spot so he filmed that too.
interesting.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yeah somewhere is rifht. The video you are talking about is on page one of this thread. Do you read the threads or do you just hit post reply? And it was the same guy who made this video.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
My own thoughts are that the object is small and closer to the camera than the house beneath it. The shadows on the object are darker than those on the house, meaning that the house is further away. That "UFO" is less than 2ft across at my guess.

I used to do masses of image manipulation for advertisiing, and faking objects at distance, the shadow density and haze effects are the first things you need to learn. I reckon the bloke has someone with a long fishing pole hanging out of his first floor window, dangling the "UFO".

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join