It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Clinic in my local school

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I just received this letter from the school that my children attend. What concerns me is the fact that they are going to be setting up the Swine flu clinic in the school. As of right now they will need parents permission to give them the shot. I just wanted to share.

Letter

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this.
It's important that we all share what information we get.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. We received something similar thru the school newletter which was sent about one week prior to school opening. They too suggested that in accordance with the CDC would perhaps offer vaccine "clinic's" to vaccinate the kids in the school...with parents permission of course.

So far I haven't heard or received anything else but school here only started yesterday.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
My sister said they have one in her Highschool. She was also planning on getting the vaccine before I made her aware of the risks. She also said she heard someone on the radio talking about how the Swine flu vaccine is harmful and mentioned the same risks. Too bad they're more publicly encouraging the vaccine than they are opposing it.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

You should find out what company made that particular vaccine.

each company (5 or 6) have different ingredients in their vaccines.

GlaxoSmithKline and Novartis are using attenuated vaccines, it means the vaccine contains a live but weakened form of a pathogenic virus.

Google "attenuated vaccines". Scary stuff.

preventdisease.com...

H1N1 cocktail of death

[edit on 10-9-2009 by warrenb]

top topics

join