It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
With this latest video from a supposed soldier in the army warning against upcoming actions by our government, would it not be a good idea to start a thread about what we are seeing or hearing locally in our communities? I think so...ATS members are all over the United States and the world. I think it would be a much better source of discussion and much more believable than someone dressed up to be in the army and making youtube videos. For all I know these army guys could be real, but I would much rather here from someone on here, i.e. a frequent poster, mod, expert.

These predictions, videos, statements about our government taking steps to kill us come and go far too often on here. So far they've done nothing but make a lot of people panic and cause unnecessary worry...I used to be one of them. Would it not be nice to actually have some proof and believability for once based on our OWN investigations?

For instance, I live right by the local armory, not too far from the national guard, and very close to the local train tracks running in an out of the city. . I know that at least FEMA has used these lines once back in 05' because I remember seeing the trailers going down to Louisiana for Katrina. I have ties to the local hospitals as well as the health department. I could monitor these locations regularly to report on what I am seeing and report back on here. I think if we all did this it would be much more effective. When it comes to big military movement like described in this latest video, local movement is national movement as far as I'm concerned. There's just one problem...

How to do it.

Assuming that people here are up for the idea, how do we go about it? What kinds of things are we looking for that would be alarming? How do we document these activities? Who should we be talking and not talking too? It's not like I can just walk over to the armory or train tracks and start taking pictures...that would be very suspicious.

S&F if you think this is a good idea.

join