It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It could be nothing, But who the hell are these guys that showed up at the Pentagon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I'm starting to wonder what is more interesting in this video... The fact that the reporter clearly states that it doesn't appear that a plane crashed into the Pentagon... Or the mysterious guys with huge duffel bags coming out of the bus in the background.

Is this the "Clean Up Crew"?

I mean, I can't tell who these guys are... Why do I get the feeling that they could be part of some Private Military Contractor?

Like I said... it could be nothing... But if 9-11 was an inside job they wouldn't let just "anybody" approach the crash site with duffel bags like that.

I've never seen anybody on the internet discuss this, so I'm hoping to get a few thoughts on the matter. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
www.dashbus.com...

I see they used the DASH.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yeah, it could just be nothing. What I can say is that's the first time I've ever seen that footage, and I thought I'd seen it all regarding the Pentagon, I mean all that wasn't whisked away.

Peace

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Nice catch! Note: no plane; no evidence. This HAS to be the evidence planters. they have no ERT gear,, just bags full of....what? PLane bits? that would be my guess. Also has anyone analyzed the pentagon videos and checked to see that the light poles were standing or taken down.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Yeah, the secret cleanup crew parked right in front of CNN's satellite truck with camera crew broadcasting live,,,,hmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

The fact that the reporter clearly states that it doesn't appear that a plane crashed into the Pentagon

The reporter didn't actually say that a plane didn't crash into the Pentagon. What he said was that there is no indication that a plane crashed near the Pentagon, only the damage that is on the actual building. He then goes on to say that the only evidence that a plane hit the Pentagon are the tiny fragments of the plane that are still left, on the ground near the Pentagon.

As for who the people are, I can't really say. But, they're probably nothing to earth shattering, in my opinion anyway.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I guess these people are something like the CSI first responders. Surely any emergency of this magnitude be it false flag or legit would have some sort of underlying protocol to be enacted. Good catch though, attention to detail and picking up the little things is exactly what helps put all the little pieces of the puzzle together to someday create a clear image and understanding of exactly what went on. You know what they say...who are they?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Well I don't really see any of them holding the Blue Tarp... And this blue tarp mystery is insane... What the hell is under that thing?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
www.dashbus.com...

I see they used the DASH.

The more I think about it.... why did they use public transportation?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Its called a tent....

www.defenselink.mil...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Well I don't really see any of them holding the Blue Tarp... And this blue tarp mystery is insane... What the hell is under that thing?

Oh my lord. Not the blue tarp again. I cannot...well, I guess I can...believe that people still think the "blue tarp" is hiding something when it is being held up above their heads, some by only one arm.

Its a freaking tent, for crying out loud! It is being moved to a different part of the location.

Insane is right.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
They look like Fairfax Urban Search and Rescue.

Transit operators provided direct assistance to ground zero sites in New York City andWashington, including evacuations from affected areas, relocation of bus and rail stops,and emergency transportation of rescue workers and materials.

ATC offered its assistance to the city’scommand center. When the AlexandriaFire Department asked for help in trans-porting fire and rescue personnel andequipment to the Pentagon, off-duty DASHoperators volunteered their services. MoreDASH employees left the employee loungewhen three additional buses were re-quested to stage on location at the Penta-gon and serve as backup ambulance trans-port. Maintenance personnel contributedby running all available buses on the lotthrough the service lane to ensure theywere ready for duty

link

[edit on 9-9-2009 by stevegmu]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Oh my lord. Not the blue tarp again. I cannot...well, I guess I can...believe that people still think the "blue tarp" is hiding something when it is being held up above their heads, some by only one arm.

Its a freaking tent, for crying out loud! It is being moved to a different part of the location.

Insane is right.

Don't tents usually have grommets or ties downs at corners and
various places along the walls.?

This "tent" has nothing of the sort, no zippered or otherwise closable
door.

There is a framework of sorts, tents dont have framework floors
but then again knowing the government anything is possible.

I don't believe it's a tent. It looks much more like a load cover from
a flatbed truck.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Asktheanimals]

new topics

top topics

join