It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it begins: China issues world's first swine flu vaccine warrant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

China has issued its first warrant for mass inoculation with domestic A/H1N1 flu vaccine, the first country in the world to do so...

The first people to receive the vaccinations will be those attending celebrations for the 60th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China...

www.chinadaily.com.cn...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Well, I am worried it will happen here as well soon, but let's not forget, this is China, after all.

Their human rights record wasn't really spotless prior to this.

The truth is, they are a very oppressive nation and their citizens have almost no rights whatsoever. They are economic slaves, which often makes them literal slaves, performing some of the worst and most dangerous and hazardous jobs known to man.

Of course China will do this. I never expected otherwise.

When it's France or something, that is when I will be alot more worried.

But of course I am sure you are right, this is only the beginning, and perhaps we will be hearing more soon.

I really hope we can all get away from any bad vaccines and this damn swine flu will just go away like S.A.R.S. and bird flu. I am afraid this winter is going to be very harsh on us.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
China is a communist country the government is the sole decider of the peoples choices.

Meaning that, the governmetn tells you what to do or got to jail, worst yet be killed, and is not debate in the matter.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
^That's some scary stuff for France if it's put into action.^ I guess we shouldn't be surprised that China is making the vaccine mandatory but if the vaccine is apparently meant to be for our own good, I question the Chinese governments motives. They rarely seem to have their citizens interests in mind so why spend millions on a vaccine that may not even work? I'm not totally sold on this depopulisation theory but things are kind of pointing in that direction. I just wish it would all kick off already, if its going to. I'm tired of speculating on TPTB's intentions and where this may lead. The waiting seems the worst because at this point, there's not a damn thing we can do BUT speculate.

(Edited to add: just noticed how similar our av's are Spinky
)

[edit on 9-9-2009 by JennyJen]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Doesn't anyone else find these events strange?

New needle attacks reported in Chinese cities

BEIJING – Mystery needle attacks appeared to spread in China's far western region as authorities arrested nine new suspects in three cities, officials said Friday. The suspects were recently detained in the Xinjiang region cities of Hotan, Altay, and Kashgar in connection with alleged attacks involving hypodermic needles, a press officer at the Xinjiang government press center in the provincial capital Urumqi said Friday. He declined to give his name as is customary or provide more details. Since last week, more than 500 people in Urumqi have reported attacks, though only about 100 showed evidence of being pricked. The bizarre stabbings led to mass demonstrations by tens thousands of Han Chinese earlier this month against what they said was a government that can't guarantee their safety.

Needle attacks shake China

BEIJING -- Hundreds of Chinese protested deteriorating public safety yesterday after a series of mysterious syringe-needle attacks shook residents in the western Chinese city of Urumqi, where ethnic rioting in July killed nearly 200 people. Yesterday's protest came after days of rumors that gangs roamed the city stabbing mostly Han people with hypodermic needles, scaring residents. While no motivations for the attacks were given, the report gave a breakdown of the victims showing almost all, 433, were Han Chinese. The tally suggested the attacks were ethnically motivated.

These events can't be ignored. They are actually INJECTING the new swineflu virus into people. I guess the new flavor of disease wasn't spreading fast enough for their liking.

Get ready people.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
China is a communist country the government is the sole decider of the peoples choices.

Meaning that, the governmetn tells you what to do or got to jail, worst yet be killed, and is not debate in the matter.

I had to read that twice marg6043...I thought you were referring to America. Now I see you were referring to China, who incidentally seems to be our financial backers, which means they own us. OWNED by a communist country perfectly able to tell us what to do or else.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
My cousin (17y) is from France and a friend of his, the same age, was surprised when I talked about the Al Gore's docu, 9/11, flu, that is was already known in 1995 and I showed him the Illuminati game cards. Was he surprised !!!
He wants to do LAW as studies, he said that he had the same view on things as his 'little' president Sarkozy. I t figures... I said that Sarkozy is also involved. That will make him starting to think... It was on MSN and he downloaded the pictures. I'm gonna ask him later what he'll do regarding the info. I'll suggest to spread it.
Youth doesn't seem to know much about it. I've told little by little and ask him over and over if he did know why they would do this or that... So finally he came up with the words genocide. He was stunned.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Sorry to keep pounding this thread with seemingly random SwineFlu related articles. Please let me know if it becomes unbearable and inefficient to the OP.

However, I was begining to investigate RFID chips and the advancement of it's technology over the years (as well as the way the process operates). One concern that has come up is that the system is fairly basic in it's technological execution. The current RFID chips that they plan on placing into people's hands are the size of a grain of rice.

What if someone was to make them MUCH smaller?

Let's say.. small enough to go un-noticed in a syringe? Nano-technology would offer this as a possibility as the mechanisms are simple. They already know that it would be IMPOSSIBLE to get the entire world to submit to getting a chip implanted. The odds are that they did a think tank to figure out how to make it smaller and more managable.

"How about if we put it in a pill?" one guy says.
"Well, we don't want people to take too many pills. They need to only take one." Another responds.
"What kind of thing do people only take one of?" Says another.

"Vaccines"

If there are any doctors who have the vaccine, can you please scrutinize it entirely to ensure that there are NO devices within it?

One that can be the size of THIS. oh jeez.

www.technovelgy.com...

[edit on 11-9-2009 by patmac]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I thought Greece also mandated vaccines for everyone.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
if ppl in china died from the vaccine wouldnt they try to hide it from us

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Why would China be the first to do this? They already have population control mechanisms in place, so it would benefit them to have a natural 'cleansing' of sorts! If it mainly killed people with underlying conditions, then it seems to be a boon for a country facing population issues.

Unless the vaccine has even further benefits?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

I do recall similar weird public needle attacks some years ago, I think in Japan, that seemed connected in public consciousness with the (then-relatively-new-and-exciting) HIV/AIDS virus...now, two data-points don't make a trend, but, maybe another possible explanation for these new needle-attacks might be, say, that a whole bunch of new-disease-press makes running through the crowd sticking people feel marginally-more-titillating to a susceptible subset of the populace... (or maybe there's always some but the disease-threat-climate makes it be more reportable)...It kinda (for no immediately obvious reason) reminds me of the guys who cut locks of hair from (sleeping and then also ambulatory) women, or those who walk around with look-up-her-dress mirrors on their shoes... but what do I know...

top topics

join