It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones apologizes for "hoax"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

If its all so bad why did he bring kids into the world. Oh yep i forgot working for the government he is protected, so he will not be harmed.

You are a jokester! And an Original!

...I've never actually seen someone try to use a persons progeny as evidence of their status as a covert government agent.

Hey, do you have kids?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Reply to post by TheIrvy

And AJ feeds into and off your paranoia. What any person not so blinded HAS TO ask themselves is what else has he lied about and not gotten called on?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Reply to post by hero_25

His apolopy is worth bubkiss 100% lie. Anyone who knows anything about web authoring will tell you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school

Originally posted by Beefcake
You have disdain for Alex Jones who cares.

We should all care.

It wasn't a Hoax Alex corrected it himself 1hr 30 minutes later you are really jumping the shark calling this a really big deal and hurting the movement.

It was a lie... "hoax" is another way to call a lie.

The shallow excuse for exclusion of the disclaimer remains a lie.

The method by which the fairy-tale interview continues to be promoted is so highly underhanded as to be embarrassing to anyone concerned with these subjects.

Mr. Sheen has admitted their deception.

Defending this monstrous dishonesty is beyond contemptible.

I am not attacking you here at all. I just want you to know that up front. However, I am still trying to find out where the supposed lie was in Alex Jones's interview. By the way, I am not an Alex Jones supporter by any stretch of the imagination. I think that he's had decent points in the past and then usually clouds his own issues with too much fervor and disinformation. However, I watched this particular interview thoroughly, and it appears to me that Alex provided the disclaimer. So, as far as there being a HOAX...I don't see it. Too many people use that word when they want to discredit someone else that they were not likely to believe in the first place.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by 27jd
I have NO clue what LIHOP is, but thank you.

Let It Happen On Purpose
It's an exceptionally valid conspiracy theory, that is actually very-broadly considered in many circles, including that of journalists. Unfortunately, since the theory (on it's own) contains no super-sexy bombs-in-the-buildings or exotic weaponry or grand-scale conspiracies involving thousands of people, the "9/11 Truth" crowd tends to denigrate those who mention it.

Wow, mister.old.school, you called that one. Good job man, EvolvedMinistry has provided a perfect example. Right on queue...

[edit on 9-9-2009 by 27jd]

hmmmm...I guess you missed the part where I said, "I'm not saying that it happened, I'm just saying that its possible."

Too many surface readers on this forum.

Also, my point was that Timothy McVeigh ( a supposed lone bomber) was able to take down the Oklahoma federal building on his own...ARE THERE ANY ARGUMENTS WITH THAT??? Or, am I out of line for quoting HISTORY? Do I somehow have my information mixed up? I wouldn't want to offend any sensitive readers here who may take my observation out of context.

So, if Timothy McVeigh was able to bring that building down to rubble all by his lonesome, its not out of the question to believe that a government (ours) could plan something on a much larger scale and make it stick. Unless, of course,Timothy McVeigh was just operating on a genius level that could never be duplicated by the collective planning of demolition artists and extensive military planning and execution. I guess that you may be inferring that there is no one intelligent enough within our military to create such a scenario. YOU MAY BE RIGHT THOUGH. WE CAN'T SEEM TO BEAT A NATION OF PEOPLE RIDING ON CAMELS, SO, I COULD BE COMPLETELY WRONG. Again, I am not saying that it HAPPENED, I am saying that its very possible.

So, if somehow I have denigrated the 911 cause because I pointed to areas in history that make it possible, then SHAME ON ME. Or, was that...shame on you. Well, we won't be fooled again!!!

[edit on 10-9-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I think that someone needs to re-post the original interview because maybe I have not seen what everyone is referring to. I saw the interview where Alex clearly states that Charlie had not spoken to Obama and that it was a series of questions that he had written up to propose to him.

If I were to see what everyone else was speaking of, then maybe I would have a better handle of this "Lie, and Hoax" that I am hearing repeatedly.

So, please, someone re-post this for me. I am genuinely interested in seeing this.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
I think that someone needs to re-post the original interview because maybe I have not seen what everyone is referring to.

The chronology and original version is outlined and linked in the opening post of this thread, now apparently back in the Hoax forum: Charlie Sheen "interviews" President Obama

My specific concerns are outlined here.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Here's the cached version of the "interview" as it was Originally posted on his site... sans "disclaimer"

alex-jones-charlie-sheen-hoax.html

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged

Originally posted by A Fortiori
reply to post by gwydionblack

Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

People act like he's out there doing this for the money. Every video is on his site for free and he tells you to spread them around. If you do buy them its higher quality, but the entirety of them, not just clips are on his site.

Furthermore, what is he supposed to do to stay up and running? Everyone needs either grants or corporate sponsors to do what he is doing. Who is going to give him a grant in this climate? Hmm?

He can't win. If he were independently wealthy and using his own money no one would like him because he's one of THEM. Heck, his father is a dentist and that supposedly means something. When he requires sponsors, he's in it for the money.

Tell me, people, those vitamin companies...how much do you think they pay to advertise on there? It's not like he's raking it in. He doesn't have Dell, Coca Cola, Pepsi, etc. He has supplement ads.

Sheesh!

Quoted for Motherf%^&ing TRUTH.

Im sick of all these babies whining about every little thing. Most of those hating on Alex didnt like him to begin with. Yeah he deserved some criticism for this screwup, but ffs let it go, did it hurt your feeling that much? really?...

Excellently stated. I'm not a fan of Alex Jones, but, I am watching these people tear him apart as if their whole worlds had just crumbled to the ground and were completely dependent on Alex's evaluation of the 911 conspiracy. It makes them feel superior to point their fingers as if to say, "Look at me, I am the perfect example of what a human should actually be. I am perfection and anything beneath that is not worthy of life or credibility." Anyone who cares that much about something so minuscule should probably check the validity of their own lives because as far as I can tell...ATS is their only avenue to being socialized.

Grow up people, find a new cause. Even if there is validity to the 911 conspiracy, its over now. The Government will never be held accountable, even if they were the perpetrators. This goes for the believers and debunkers alike.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I think that someone needs to re-post the original interview because maybe I have not seen what everyone is referring to.

The chronology and original version is outlined and linked in the opening post of this thread, now apparently back in the Hoax forum: Charlie Sheen "interviews" President Obama

Thank you Mr. Old School. I am going to check it out now.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Yep...Its an outright lie. I see exactly where everyone is coming from now. I'm not sure why he thought he could get away with something like that or what his motives could have been for releasing it. There is no explanation that is good enough to cushion the blow.

Agreed...HOAX.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Grow up people, find a new cause. Even if there is validity to the 911 conspiracy, its over now. The Government will never be held accountable, even if they were the perpetrators. This goes for the believers and debunkers alike.

I'm really glad you shared that because I think it points to the heart of the matter. Every time an Alex Jones uses the 9-11 event to call attention to themselves (and that's EXACTLY what he did in this case), it further trivializes the topic.

The reason people here are so incensed about it is they've been putting in an awful lot of time and effort into researching it. Then he pulls a head shaking stunt like this that does absolutely nothing but call attention to himself and further marginalize the topic.

Yes we should all just go away and spend our time doing something productive rather than push to have some valid questions answered by the people who should be accountable to us. Nothing to see here. The whole topic is demonstrably flawed as evidenced by the carnival barkers like Alex Jones.

We WON'T get any answers as long as the mainstream populace is indifferent. Jones furthers that agenda, consciously or not.

[Adding with edit]

Posted prior to seeing your last two posts. I hope you see why so many people care about this issue, even though it may appear on the surface like a tempest in a teapot.

[edit on 9/10/09 by MrDesolate]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
LOL.... What a Joke we are!!! You know TPTB are laughing there butts off right about now. We will never win this fight, how can we when we are so easily divided.

This shouldn't even be an issue, this stunt or mistake that Mr Jones has made should be irrelevant. All you have to do is listen to the guys radio show and you should be able to come to a logical conclusion that there is something wrong with both, his message and delivery. Then you move on.

There is absolutley no reason to argue for or about someone that doesn't really matter in the first place. Even if Alex is an agent, so what.... Going after him is not the answer, as a matter of fact it is my opinion that this my very well be the out come that is desired by the Elite.

How easy it is to divid and conquer!

[edit on 9/10/2009 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I really had no clue what point you were trying to make with all the sarcasm and snarky crap in your first post, and it did match perfectly what was said about the "truther" tactic of denigrating anybody who doesn't agree with them completely. Trust me, i'm not in the least bit "sensitive" to it.

Timothy McVeigh did NOT act alone, nor was he the only man convicted, but that has NADA to do with 9/11. Also, you're throwing McVeigh around like it was proven the government helped him bomb the building. The attacks were of a completely different nature, and for half of the wild theories that are perpetuated to have happened, it would take MANY MANY people to maintain the secret. Do you remember Bush's administration as being good at keeping secrets? I don't. Every other day another one jumps ship and comes out with a book, and they all seem to point to it being an administration of baffoons. I believe they ignored the warnings that were plenty, so they could gain public support for their aggressive mid-east policy after the attack, but did not carry it out.

And again, I ask on a purely logical basis, why if they were willing and able go to such incredible lengths and pulled it off, WHY did they not plant WMD's in Iraq as well? That would have been a far easier thing to do, but again, they were baffoons, IMO.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by 27jd]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Yep...Its an outright lie. I see exactly where everyone is coming from now. I'm not sure why he thought he could get away with something like that or what his motives could have been for releasing it. There is no explanation that is good enough to cushion the blow.

Agreed...HOAX.

Did you actually watch the VIDEO where Alex explains what happened? Honestly, it could very well have been a MISTAKE. Not sure why no one can except that. Not everyone is really out to "Get you". Mistakes do happen. Once Alex became aware of it, the problem was fixed. Besides, who in there RIGHT MIND would have believed that interview was REAL!?!?!?!

Again, here is Alex's explanation which sounds COMPLETELY reasonable:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
For all those arguing with Alex Jones Followers!!!

A Roman Maxim of Law Under Fraud and Deceit

"Let him who wishes to be deceived, be deceived."

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I did watch the video. I watched this particular video first before I had seen the actual "interview." Personally, I have no ties to Jones whatsoever, so, it is very easy for me to be objective. I was initially defending his position because of the disclaimer that he provided in the video that you posted and that I had watched previously. However, when I saw the original transcript that was posted via my request, I saw some huge holes that had not been illuminated before.

Now, personally it does not matter to me whether he hoaxed this event or not. The real issue is whether people are understanding that beating this drum won't change a thing. I DO BELIEVE THAT 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB. But, I don't think that the government will EVER admit to it or take responsibility for their actions. I know too many engineers, my father being one of them, who insist that the government explanation for 911 was complete bull hockey, and I myself have sat in on demolitions, so I know how they work.

People need to let go of this. If you have educated yourself well enough, you will understand that when something like this happens again, you won't be fooled. However, there will be many that will fall for it over and over again and IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY TO CONVINCE THEM...THEY WILL STAY IN THEIR COMFORTABLE SHELL. The Universe is handling things and people are slowly becoming aware that the world that they live in...or, more or less, the world that has been built for them is false. Its only a matter of time. Just let it work itself out, because one could conceivably go nuts contemplating the vastness of our governments greed.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
LOL.... What a Joke we are!!! You know TPTB are laughing there butts off right about now. We will never win this fight, how can we when we are so easily divided.

This shouldn't even be an issue, this stunt or mistake that Mr Jones has made should be irrelevant. All you have to do is listen to the guys radio show and you should be able to come to a logical conclusion that there is something wrong with both, his message and delivery. Then you move on.

There is absolutley no reason to argue for or about someone that doesn't really matter in the first place. Even if Alex is an agent, so what.... Going after him is not the answer, as a matter of fact it is my opinion that this my very well be the out come that is desired by the Elite.

How easy it is to divid and conquer!

Absolutely beautiful. I hope that others see your post and take it to heart.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Proving to the masses that what happened on 9/11 in no way resembles the official story not only indicates that we are ruled by criminals but it exposes the tool of tyrants "THE FALSE FLAG."

Exposing false flags to people even if they don't believe 9/11 was one it shifts your way of thinking of things. "hey attack yourself blame an enemy gains support for action against an enemy" It makes so much sense once it enters your consciousness.

If we can nullify the potential for the criminal elite to use false flags and trick us with it the more free we are because we are thinking outside or a controlled paradigm.

I agree they will never admit to 9/11 and never be tried by their peers but if the next time they stage something we think "hey i wonder" then they lose.

Read the comments on the story at Perezhilton this site is massive and he has a ton of support in the comments. Sure there are detractors but people are waking up and this is always good.

Perezhilton Charlie Sheen 9/11 theories

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join