It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange looking object photos out of Argentina

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I have no idea what this thing might be. Its weird looking, and quite low above the ground. From Inexplicata:

According to Diario San Rafael, it all began last Saturday around 15:00 hours in the vicinity of the Nautical Club, when the protagonist approached the shoreline to ascertain fishing conditions, as he is an avid fan of the activity.

"I stopped the car that I drove to the location and some 200 meters away, I saw a strange object hovering above the lake surface. For this reason I decided to get out of the car and take a picture of it with my cell phone. It was suspended in the air, barely a meter over the surface, and was completely silent," said the witness in a handwritten note.

He added that while he tried to photograph it with his cellphone, the object began to emit a buzzing sound and, blowing powerfully over the water's surface, stirring it, began to ascend. At that time, and while the object rose into the air, he took photos of its strange silhouette.

Full article and pics:

inexplicata.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You can read the user's comments on this thread, I tend to think it's a broken windshield:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It looks like a kite to me.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
any better pictures?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
any better pictures?

edited - just clicked on the ATS thread

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think this is a repost from a few days ago. It is obviously a cracked windshield. The objects orientation in reference to the camera never changes at all in any of the pictures.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I repair windshields for a living and that is without a doubt a ding in a windshield! It's commonly called a star break............

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I got a little excited at first, but it does look a whooole lot like a cracked windshield! Bummer.

new topics

top topics

join