It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Nicholas Berg Executed by the CIA?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Or was it faked? I have read the article through, and I can't say I am convinced, but it is intriguing nonetheless. I have seen some of you comment that the timing of this execution seemed a little to convenient, taking the spot light off of the abuse pictures coming out of Iraq.

However, the article does make a couple of interesting points. For example, the chair that Berg is sitting in is identicle to the chairs seen at the prison. I will let you read the article and make up your own mind.

Here's where you really need the tin foil hat. Look at this pic that was released today of the latest prisoner abuse at Abu Ghraib prison. Notice the white chair in the lower left corner. Now - look at the chair Nicholas Berg is sitting in!! It's the same #ing chair!!

I have some more pics but the walls are the same yellow color and the baseboard is the same color as Abu Ghraib prison. Then - as I've said before - what is Nicholas Berg doing in an orange prison jumpsuit? The orange jumpsuit is the same color as the ones used at the prison!!! Terrorists don't don't put the people they kidnap in orange prison jumpsuits!

Now - put that together with the fact that these "terrorists" are WHITE and FAT and they are wearing BULLET PROOF VESTS!! So who goes around wearing bullet proof vests all the time? People like CIA - Prison guards!

Full Article: marc.perkel.com...

[Edited on 5-14-2004 by William One Sac]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If this is coincidence, it's surreal.

If there is somehow a link between the two, what else can they do now to cover it up? What scandal, or other event, can they create to take the heat of this, if it is indeed fact??

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The chair is very common
I dont see why they'd do it at the prison though, how much more stupid and obvious can they get? At the very least do it in an Iraqi house...

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Another issue I have with this is that it was posted on a very well known Islamic militant website... why would they do this to degenerate themselves and strengthen america?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I used to have a set of those chairs, aswell as tons of others. That isn't very huge evidence, since the chairs are very common. I can find pictures of people sitting in the same chair, does that mean they killed Nicholas Berg?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I REALLY doubt the CIA killed Berg. I do not see a reson for them to, or do I......

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by browha
Another issue I have with this is that it was posted on a very well known Islamic militant website... why would they do this to degenerate themselves and strengthen america?

Thats a good point. I hadn't realized the site was so anti-American. I just got the link in an email and thought I would share. Your point about the chairs are duly noted as well, however that was not the only point of the post.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Come to think of it I have seen the CIA wearing the same kind of stuff on a tv documentory about how the Afganistan Taliban war all kicked off also carrying an ak-47 and issued side arm and the bullet proof vest were identical.
As for the issue for the CIA killing one of their own Americans who had the same sort of incident here in Britain where alleged killings that took place and where covered up as suicides but there was hardly any proof of this. If so what did Nicholas Berg do to be executed if it was by your own people. Also the jump suite looks to shiney to be one looks more like silk the way the light catch's it jump suit's are more like denim in texture.

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Is there anybody here who doesn't think he was already dead or heavily sedated when he was murdered? If you look at the video, before they throw him down, hes very still and doesn't move at all. He also doesn't squirm at all, as somebody would in the current situation, and obviously the audio is dubbed in so you can't hear "gurgling" sounds as if he was still alive and blood was going into the windpipe. I seriously hope he was already gone when they did this to him, although it's a horrible thing regardless of him being alive or not.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I will state again, Berg is wearing an traditional type muslim/indian garment called a kurta. It is 2 pieces, a baggy drawstring type pants and a long shirt, almost pajama like. It is silky perhaps polyester, orange because the captors are trying to make a point. (they attempted to do a prisoner exchange for prisoners in abu ghraib)

the chair cannot be used for any evidence because it is the most common type of chair found anywhere in the world, plastic lawn chair furniture. I can find them here at my local walgreens and have seen them in numerous backyards, hotels, motels, stores in almost every place I have travelled to outside of the USA.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well let's see,

Very interesting the CIA has come up with a bunch of idiotic idea's in the past and this should not be placed beyond their capability to quickly

He was interviewed [interrogated] by the FBI? for being linked to Mousawy in Oklahoma:@@
f all places. Now if he inadvertently aided a member of Queda do you really think they would chop his head off
I mean after all there are many American heads to chop off over there

Now if he were of questionable character to our CIA due to his contact in Okalahoma and we needed a good change in publicity seems he could easily be deemed inconsequiental. I mean we can't assasinate heads of state
but mere pawns would be allright for world wide publicity.
Slightly Macheiavelian but worth pondering.

Tut

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Probably not. It was most likely one of their guys who didn't want the whole American government after his butt. Or it's one of the guys who are already a card and it would then be easier for the Americans to track him down, knowing where abouts in a certain location he could be found.

That's what I think.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Those chairs are quite common, I have four exactly like those. Iraqis can have those chairs as well as they can have tvs and other modern furniture and appliances.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have yet to see the video for myself. Can you post a link for the video please? Thank you.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I see you, several links to video were posted in various threads about Berg. You can also check here, scroll down a bit:
www.homelandsecurityus.com...

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Actually the government did gain something out of the killing, the heat was turned off of the prison scandels (and it also helped to strengthen the war polls). Also the fact that the beheading had been considered very distastefull by most of islam, of course these are the radicals were talking about not the regular muslims, but do you really think they are going to do something that would lose the support of their people?

Of course without out real proof nothing is for certain.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Two things are for certain, chairs and videos are not important, actually irrelevant. The perception of the possibilty of the act for intent is all that is relavant. Motive and Gain should be examined. Terrorists 0 gain
America 10 world wide points

Tut

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
it is obvious why it would be posted on their website. they dont give a you know what about what anyone thinks. fact is they see the distrust many poeple have for our government. they are just trying to plant the seed. you dont think they knew what the prisoners wore, what color the walls were, what kind of chairs were there, what the guards looked like, etc.... remember, these terrorists best weapon is turning people against each other. all of these details were carefully planned. I'm not saying the CIA couldnt have done it or wouldnt but it is just more likely a terrorist ploy.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Bush said in his 2003 State of the Union speech:

"All told, more than 3,000 suspected terrorists have been arrested in many countries. And many others have met a different fate. Let's put it this way: They are no longer a problem to the United States and our friends and allies. "

Many other suspected terrorists have met a different fate? I guess we know now what he was talking about.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I will state again, Berg is wearing an traditional type muslim/indian garment called a kurta. It is 2 pieces, a baggy drawstring type pants and a long shirt, almost pajama like. It is silky perhaps polyester, orange because the captors are trying to make a point. (they attempted to do a prisoner exchange for prisoners in abu ghraib)

the chair cannot be used for any evidence because it is the most common type of chair found anywhere in the world, plastic lawn chair furniture. I can find them here at my local walgreens and have seen them in numerous backyards, hotels, motels, stores in almost every place I have travelled to outside of the USA.

First, how do you know its a 'kutra'? You can be so certain that you state it as fact?
Second of all those plastic chair are cheap and easily available at any wal-mart, problem is THEY DONT HAVE WAL-MART in Iraq.
Show me just one picture of your average Iraqi sitting in this common plastic chair.
You make it sound like they are on every porch around the world simply because you and your neighbors have one.

Sorry, forgot to say, the answer to the question that started this thread is YES, the CIA in cahoots with MOSSAD executed this man to manipulate public opinion.

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by aware]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join