It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Skull that rewrites the History of Man!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by Outlawstar

I've looked into several OOPARTs, many are fake or have been purposefully mis-represented.

Much of them however are NEITHER, and lets not forget how much "REAL" history and archeology is mis-represented.

Many and most OOPARTS are simply unexplainable, and thus swept under the rug at the behest of those who very much benefit from the current status quo.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
maybe the remnants of a star being colony.

1.8 million years ago,
there were still many ape like hominds about,
this could have been an early gene experiment,
or a colony of actual extra terrestrials.

some star beings like the dwarf grays don't have teeth.

evolution be flawed in the sense that it assumes there only be one planet with life.

there have been ancient fossils found of humans along side dinosaurs.

dinosaurs were dominant here as the reptilians had won over the planet, and breeded their progeny.
now mamalian hominids have gained more power.

microcosm and macrocosm a reflection of the stars our planet be.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I think it's scary and dangerous wanting to rewrite history based on current dating methods. Those dating methods cannot be proven to be correct. Even if you use 50 different dating methods and all of them give the same date does not prove that any of them are correct. Correct me if I'm wrong, but all of them make use of assumptions.

To me the biggest joke of these dating methods is the age of the earth: 4.6 billion years. Not 4, not 5, not even 4.5. 4.6. How did they come to such an "exact" figure, or even more scary, why do most scientists, textbooks and science literature just accept that figure?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Humanly-Imperfect

It would not matter how many records they kept of their history. The church either would have destroyed it, or locked it away in a vault

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
why is no one considering the way we have become(industrialized) with computers and all, That this could have happened millions of times in the past,(Atlantis anyone) Mankind became too intelligent for their own briches,Had a global war which destroyed all records of their existence except for the skeletons that we are digging up now and guessing on how man evolved

Earth is a dvd player on replay forever,,,

Something WILL happen in our near future which will hit the reset button and we go back to living like the mayans,native american indians and will not tell the story to our children because it was so scary that we do not want them to live through it and we want to forget it.. Then someone(government maybe) will come along three or four generations to start it all over again and when the older generation tells them this is a bad idea and the younger ones will say "Dont listen to these stupid old men,These things will make our life easier"...and here we go again..

How do I know this you ask....I remember being one of those stupid old men in a previous life,,,,Its either that or I am a time traveler coming back to warn you

I see myself as a shaman of a tribe that WILL be coming about soon ..I pray to ALL the gods that everyone is safe through all that is about to unfold on this planet ..

Please be safe and read my sig

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join