It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is HAARP weaponry?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
i've been seeing people post about it and haven't seen any real explantion as to what it is? could someone please enlighten me. thanks in advance

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Check this website, it is ver descriptive about HAARPS weapons abilities.
www.viewzone.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This is the "straight" website... it was originally run from the Navy, now they have given administration of it over to the University of Alaska to give it more credibility as a research project
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This link shows the current magnetometer readings for HAARP in Gakona Alaska.

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Also check this one out, another great HAARP related site

www.haarp.net...

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Some highlights as to its offensive capabilities includes the ability to disable any electronics equipment, similar to a directional EMP blast. It is also able to operate on very longwave frequencies that are recievable by the human brain. This does not mean that they can beam audio or video into our heads (although the CIA has been working on that for 25 years as part of MKUltra), but rather, they are able to create an atmosphere of fear and extreme unease (I am very certain that they were cranking it up on Friday, to heighten the overall sense of fear and forboding that everyone was feeling).

In more extreme cases, a powerful blast of energy can be sent out in these frequencies that will disable and more or less paralyze the recipients. While considering this, keep in mind that HAARP can focus from a single house to an entire city in area, giving you an idea of the area it is able to cover when such actions are taken.

By far the most lethal use for HAARP is what they term "Mindsnapper mode". (This is the reason I have repeatedly mentioned that HAARP is even more deadly than nuclear weapons)... In this mode, HAARP can transmit (again, up to 100s of square miles in affected area at one time) a super intense blast of energy tuned to the correct frequency to disrupt and end all bioelectrical energy processes in any biological system.... The effect would be that those people in a target area would instantly drop totally dead, all biological processes ending instantly on the cellular level. This would even effect parasitic bacteria and viruses in the affected area, therefore, causualties in the affected area would not decay, regardless of environmental conditions.... it is quite capable to totally sterilizing a very large area.

To kill so thoroughly that even death is dead.....

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
A jolly good question: and a gateway into Chemtrails, microwaves, weather control and who knows what. A day�s searching on this and you can hold your own with any of the Icke-ies, whatever their current level of medication.
Oodles of links (most �live�) here www.blazing-trails.com...
and you have some good links already: as a counter-influence upon your judgement, may I suggest:
A decent FAQ posting: www.totse.com...

And, you will find some food for thought on the somewhat dubiousTesla link here:
www.borderlands.com...

Happy hunting.

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
wow, thanks a lot for the links and info. that's got a lot of weaponary potential

top topics

join