It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labelling Conspiracy Theorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hello all,

I am sick and tired of people outside of the "conspiracy circle" labelling those "Truthers" as some kind of wacko nutjobs.

I read an article in a national (free distribution) paper here in the UK this morning and was really p*ssed off at the way the article was spun.

The article can be seen here - e-Metro.

Enter a fake email and then go to [page 18 & 19 / 64].

So it basically labels us all in a negative light picking on Icke and his reptilian concepts just to make us all look that extra bit more insane.

It brings a Dr. Something Or Other into the frame who quotes that 9/10 people believe that JFK was assassinated as part of a conspiracy plot yet still goes on to say that that majority were wrong.

"For example, nine out of ten still think JFK was assassinated as part of a conspiracy."

I personally read that as a very patronising statement made. If 9/10 people believe that it was a conspiracy then surely that warrants a legitimate claim, not a claim to be associated with nutjobs. Are 90% of people now nutjobs?

The article goes on to describe a very one sided argument in the favour of the official 911 statement and stating that all other theories are because we want to be part of a group because we are outcast in society .... sure.

It is rubbish like that that they use to undermine us.

Anyway, I am going to put a response into the letters part of the paper. I would appreciate any assistance. I will need to have this done by 10pm UK time (it is currently 9am UK time) so that it will get into this weeks edition.

Let me know your thoughts. I will post a draft later.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by george_gaz]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Thats a problem you will have to live with if you want to learn some truths. Personally think that people like icke and jones are used by the ptb to get them to be portrayed as they are.

The truth, is the truth, and i have learnt in my life hardly anyone knows anything real.

Makes me laugh to hear you say a doctor, said that. Doctors are responsible for alot of murders, intentionally today like they always have been, and just because they have a label "DOCTOR", they will get away with it.

Sums up society.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

Well I am not too concerned with people calling me names because I want to know the truth to things. I could careless. When someone says I am nuts or crazy I just tell them my Dr. has certified me so it's ok. They usually shut up. If you want to know the truth then you cant worry what others think...Well actually you shouldnt ever worry what others think of you IMO. Nobody knows who you really are but you! There are labels for everything I just dont care to acknowledge any of them.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I see where you are coming from and don't get me wrong, I don't care what people think, however, I hate to be ridiculed. OK they kinda go hand in hand but they are different

The problem is, how are we supposed to voice the truth to either those on the fence or those that are "brainwashed" when we are just ridiculed?

I guess it is effectively a war going on. The enemy are ridiculing us and we need to do it back

top topics

join