It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Experienced a glitch in the Matrix today!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archon_Adept
It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Archon_Adept]

i was thinking that or any other number of substances that could cause a dream like state to be the culprit here...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Your experience is puzzeling...Unfortunately I do not have an answer for you.
What I can tell you is that the other day, Saturday in fact, I was watching some clips on you tube about the circle in the sky in Moscow. Half way through the video, another clip just started playing out of the blue on -'How to build an Orgonite Cloud Buster". (Some apparatus made with crystals, metal and resin to erase chem-trails)....

Probably not too weird, maybe someone linked their vid to the one I was watching. Still, at the time I was like-WTF?!

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

And what substances could cause the experiences I had?

Did the elevator get drunk on bad machine oil?

[edit on 13-10-2009 by Ethereal Gargoyle]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ethereal Gargoyle

What if the elevator in it's own being sensed you were coming and sent the car down the shaft to greet you?

As in, your way of feeling/knowing hinting of a change?

As you noted, the possibility that nobody else was in the building to have pushed it? When was there a time, if ever, you would have not even paid attention to the elevator moving? Let alone thought past the possibility of a person pushing the button?

Next time, note your thoughts on your way down the hallway/walkway, when you're going to use the elevator. Try asking yourself a question you don't really know for sure, but feel that you know the answer anyway. I do this and things change, as if to greet me.

On another note, I do believe, most elevators in many multiple floored buildings, are set to rest in idle at certain floors at certain times. As a point of reference, programming elevators in SimTower. What if it just so coincidentally happened that the elevator was scheduled at that time to be at a rest destination of a floor closer to you, but away from where it was?

[edit on 10/13/2009 by mynameisjuan]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mynameisjuan
reply to post by Ethereal Gargoyle

What if the elevator in it's own being sensed you were coming and sent the car down the shaft to greet you?

As in, your way of feeling/knowing hinting of a change?

That's one way of putting it.
And yes, that's exactly what I meant (following on the comment by someone else regarding "intention").
Or *maybe*, who knows, there was a version of me who was a second ahead of me in time and space, and pushed the button before this version of me did...

I know for certain the buttons (on any of the four floors) were not jammed. It's a very well maintained building, and I would have noticed it anyway because I am usually very aware of my surroundings.
After I heard it moving I pushed the button anyway, so I could verify it was not jammed. (It wasn't.) Then I did the same on the floor where I got out (the floor from where it came): it wasn't jammed either.
And I know for certain nobody pushed it because I would have heard it (it's not a huge building, and it's very acoustic; you can hear every step). Besides, there was hardly a living soul in the building at that moment.

BTW, the same happened to a friend of mine, in the same building.

P.S. I forgot to tell the elevator in that building has no schedule of the kind. But I appreciate the idea!

And this:

Next time, note your thoughts on your way down the hallway/walkway, when you're going to use the elevator. Try asking yourself a question you don't really know for sure, but feel that you know the answer anyway. I do this and things change, as if to greet me.

That's great, thanks! Sounds like fun. I'll try it!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I (proverbially) handed you the red pill and the blue pill. Looks like you tossed the blue pill. Enjoy the ride.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ratcals
Did you start this thread because you nothing intelligent to contribute to any of the other ongoing threads?

A glitch in the matrix? Seriously? You know that was just a movie right?

Take it easy pal, No need to get nasty. The poster had an experience they didnt understand and so decided to post it to get an idea. If i was a nasty person i would say something like "gee dont you have anything better to do than troll other peoples threads and make pointless posts?" Seriously though im sure he was simply making a cultural reference he isnt implying that he or we are in the matrix. I certainly didnt get that, so the fact that you though that clearly shows YOUR lack of intelligence in reading the post.

Anyway back on topic could be many reasons why you experienced what your did. The switch might have slipped on, there might be a short in the wiring, it might have been a ghost, you might have slipped into an alternate reality where you had turned the light on. who knows but the fun lies in asking the question. good luck with your investigation.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Try asking yourself a question you don't really know for sure, but feel that you know the answer anyway. I do this and things change, as if to greet me.

This sounds very interesting.
Would you mind telling more about it?
(An example or two would do nicely.
)

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by juzchilln

Well I believe you. Weird stuff is happening to computers, cell phones, televisions, lights, batteries etc all over the place. I get my voice mails a week after they were posted on my cell phone and the phone store swears my phone is working properly after they checked it. I know this kind of stuff freeks you out. And shame on the rude people who reply in a nasty way. Everybody go do something real nice to balance out the negative forces here. Magantice

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join