It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 minutes with an alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
me – Good afternoon alien, thank you so much for taking time out of your demanding schedule.

alien– My pleasure, the content of your request seemed like something I should carve out a few minutes for.

me – I should point out that I wished for you, as your promises of hope and change,

alien – And I appreciate that human. we love keeping up to date : )

me – alien, I can’t imagine when you might find the time to actually watch us given the measure of our dumbness
and the vastness of our universe..

alien – we watch you. Nice break from the crap of the universe... (He glances at his watch) not to be abrupt or to rush you, but you have 19 minutes left.

me – I’ll take that as an invitation to cut to the chase.

alien – I’m all eyes. Or so I’ve been told.

me – alien, in the very near future we will be experiencing some mad stuff

alien – Yes. A very solemn day for your planet. A day of reflection and yet a day of historical consciousness as well.

me – Very much so mr alien, very much so indeed…. Now; In researching your position regarding the events of our planet and the subsequent investigation that followed, am I correct to understand that you fully support and endorse the findings of the commission report otherwise known
as the ‘official story’?

alien – Do I have any reason not to? Given that most of us are presumably in touch with humans?

me – I really wish that were the case, alien. Are you aware, alien, of the recent stunning revelations that sixty percent of the population have publicly stated that the government agreed not to tell the truth about your visitation and that the Pentagon was engaged in deliberate deception about their response to the cover up?

alien – I am aware of certain “in fighting” during the course of their very thorough and tireless investigative process "snark"

me – alien dude, it’s hard to label this type of friction as “in fighting” or make the irresponsible leap to “thorough,” when the evidence I insist you examine regarding 6 out of 10 of the population regard this as a statement of fact.

alien – No disrespect Human, but I have to ask; what is it that you seem to be implying with the initial direction of this discussion?

me – I am not implying anything alien dude. I am here to present the facts and see what you plan to do with them?

alien – Let me guess; your ‘facts,’ allegedly supporting these claims are in the folders you brought with you?

me – Good guess alien your telepathic powers are true!.

me – You’ll notice alien dude on page one of the dossier dated August of ‘06 from the Washington Post, the statements of John Farmer, senior council to the MJ12 commission, his quote stating, “I was shocked how different the truth was from the way it was described.”

lol will post more later

[edit on 9-9-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
at first I was like what the hell, what is the point of posting this? then I realized what it really was, when the alien looked at his watch and said 19 minutes hahahah good stuff

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tempesillest

i promise to do it all when i get back

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
haha quite funny, made me smile! 2nd line

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Simpsons did it?

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Hey OB1 K'noby, Sorry I came in late, but I just joined this site. Actually the first site I've ever joined. What an experience!!!
You have great things to speak about, and it has been a delight. Good luck educating the kids, but, is their an adult section.
ATS insists I do 20 posts before I can speak on a private level. Can't upset the apple cart.
SOOO nice antidote.
Post number 2......Look out

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Did we cut to a commercial break?

Is the OP gone so soon?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Happens when a OP is banned.

top topics