It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Movie - Loose Change 9/11, An American Coup, by Dylan Avery and Korey Rowe

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

P.S. There is no stopping 9/11 Truth.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by borrowedname

Thanks for the link. Downloading now, look forward to watching it later.

Wow, some people are getting so worked up over this! Why does it bother you so much? If you don't want to watch it, don't watch it!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
No problem.

This will be the first '9/11 truth' movie I'll show my family.

There wasn't much information I hadn't seen/read before, but I think people who had only watched the TV for 9/11 truth may learn something.

It's around 1:40 hours long. It starts with a short history lesson then you are shown 9/11 information in an equally professional manner. There's a little music at the start and end.

Here's a torrent for DVD burning.

LCAAC DVD Torrent

When a reliable streaming site has it, I'll star and flag.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Loose Change: An American Coup

(on youtube)

Part 1 of 10
www.youtube.com...

Part 2 of 10
www.youtube.com...

Part 3 of 10
www.youtube.com...

Part 4 of 10
www.youtube.com...

Part 5 of 10
www.youtube.com...

Part 6 of 10
www.youtube.com...

Part 7 of 10
www.youtube.com...

Part 8 of 10
www.youtube.com...

Part 9 of 10
www.youtube.com...

Part 10 of 10
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
the film covers most of what has already been covered. steven jones talks on it and that is interesting. i also agree that this would be a film to show people who don't really know that much about the subject.

good film in my mind but coud've been a lot better.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
steven jones talks on it and that is interesting.

This is definitely one of the highlights of the movie. It was very interesting to see how Dr. Jones et al came to the conclusions they did.

Excellent movie. And definitely THE best movie to show to those who are new or blind to 9/11 truth.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

It was a type of coup, designed to hijack the will and psyche of the American people and the larger civilized world, to justfy those "pre-emtive" wars, and they really wanted to go ALL OUT for what Richard Pearl liked to call "Total War", but the backlash and objections were sufficient to put the brakes on that plan of attack, and I do think that the 9/11 truth movement played a valuable role in that regard. Who knows what could have happened, perhaps Guiliani might have become POTUS, imagine that?

Ok, if bush flew something into the WTC to attack afghanistan and iraq why ...DIDNT HE BOTHER TO MAKE A CONNECTION BETWEEN THE ATTACKS AND THE WAR TARGETS???

The "truth movement" with all their vigorous "awareness rising" didn't stop bush from going to yet another war. The rest of the world pointing out that there are 2 wars still going on, and that those 2 targets had no connection to the attacks (A fact that is part of the "official story" since day one)

Omegapoint: Do you really think the truth hasnt come out yet because it needs better production values?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It is a really good documentary and I hope it does get the wide audience it deserves. I know the makers will lose out financially with it being on all the torrent sites and on youtube etc. but at the end of the day the message is getting out there and it will spread around the world like wildfire.

I love the bit where they show you pics of all the buildings surrounding the twin towers standing in tatters, but still standing, and then cutting to the demolition of WTC7. It really makes you wonder how on earth they got away with it!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Amy
I know the makers will lose out financially with it being on all the torrent sites and on youtube etc.

They've always released their movies for free on the internet so that people can watch them and educate themselves and others. It also costs alot of money to make these films, so of course DVD's with extra content are also available.

I believe LC911:AAC will be available at Walmart, Netflix and other places, if I remember correctly.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Regarding WTC 7: Loose Change

I just watched this movie last night. WTC 7 isn't just the issue. There are even more glaring issues that debunk the Official 911 Report and findings.

I have seen other films and investigative journalism on the subject of 911. If anything is being debunked it is the Official Story. The official story is thoroughly torn apart....Hands down end of discussion. The supporters of the official story must have something terribly wrong with their brains.

Seriously

They send people to prison for 20 years on less evidence

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Regarding WTC 7: Loose Change

I just watched this movie last night. WTC 7 isn't just the issue. There are even more glaring issues that debunk the Official 911 Report and findings.

I have seen other films and investigative journalism on the subject of 911. If anything is being debunked it is the Official Story. The official story is thoroughly torn apart....Hands down end of discussion. The supporters of the official story must have something terribly wrong with their brains.

(Sigh) and the con artist Dylan Avery has found yet another victim. Let the arguing over stupid horse [censored] of missile pods, cruise missiles, and flight 93 landing in Ohio begin all over again.

Dude, Dylan Avery is a college student making internet videos in his dorm room, and his mockumentary has been proven to be nonsense time after time after time. If you want to wallow in these ridiculous conspiracy stories, that's one thing, but quoting Loose Change of all things isn't making Avery look good. It's making you look bad.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

9/11 official story is making people like you look bad. But I keep referring to people about RMS Lusitania how the TPTB put innocent victims in harms way all because they wanted to go to war.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I believe if they charged for the movie then their detractors would just say, "Oh he is just in it for the money."

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
(Sigh) and the con artist Dylan Avery has found yet another victim. Let the arguing over stupid horse [censored] of missile pods, cruise missiles, and flight 93 landing in Ohio begin all over again.

Can hardly wait.

Dude, Dylan Avery is a college student making internet videos in his dorm room, and his mockumentary has been proven to be nonsense time after time after time.

Many people are college students GoodOlDave. Being a college student is a step toward being a college graduate.

Loose Change is the movie that a lot of 9/11 newbies latched onto. And yes they massaged it everytime they remade it. They were trying to get at the truth and did quite a good job of it.

If you want to wallow in these ridiculous conspiracy stories, that's one thing, but quoting Loose Change of all things isn't making Avery look good. It's making you look bad.

It's all about looks isn't it Dave. America keeping up a front.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

9/11 official story is making people like you look bad. But I keep referring to people about RMS Lusitania how the TPTB put innocent victims in harms way all because they wanted to go to war.

This is more of a relevent example than you realize- Just HOW did the US gov't get a British steam ship company to send a liner through U-boat infested waters...? And who were these "they"? Wison saw the meat grinder going on in Europe and he went out of his way to stay out of the war.

The point is this- facts are meaningless to the conspiracy people becuase they see only what they want to see, and they'll happily make up any ridiculous thing off the top of their head if it suits their purpose. Thank you for proving me correct.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join