It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clif High - Web Bot Predictions of The Great War and Other Future Events

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whatthehell?
You should try listening to some of Clif's older radio interviews.

For example: When the swine flu story first broke he stated that it wasn't anything big enough for concern. He said the bots didn't foresee any real problems with it.

I beg to differ. I heard him twice in April and May. Back then he said the April eruption of the swine flu was just a trial run and the real eruption would be in the fall and perhaps at the beginning of 2010. He said that back in April/May of this year and the most recent show (tonight's Veritas) he expands on this.

Cheers,

Exo

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exopolitico

Originally posted by Whatthehell?
You should try listening to some of Clif's older radio interviews.

For example: When the swine flu story first broke he stated that it wasn't anything big enough for concern. He said the bots didn't foresee any real problems with it.

I beg to differ. I heard him twice in April and May. Back then he said the April eruption of the swine flu was just a trial run and the real eruption would be in the fall and perhaps at the beginning of 2010. He said that back in April/May of this year and the most recent show (tonight's Veritas) he expands on this.

Cheers,

Exo

Yes AFTER the swine flu story broke.

He was also very specific when he declared that there would be NO so-called population reduction by the PTB. He said it made no sense to kill those they wished to enslave and mocked the idea. Today he says that there is a plan coming down to do just that. This is the OPPOSITE of what he'd earlier said.

Clif has a tendency to speak in gibberish that sounds intellectual and scientific. He's simply doing what others have done before him using sci-fi instead of spiritualism.

Some of what he says will be accurate, but you and I could also post those predictions (and many do). All it takes is some surfing and insight.

However, the real predictions that he comes up with on his own are hilarious and never happen. But have no fear, he'll say he really meant something else and his followers will accept this.

That's how it works.... Now hurry up and send that money and be a special insider. No, not you. The guy behind you... unless you think you have the courage and intellect to understand the intricate knowledge contained within the space goat farts entity.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
well his prediction about Iran and Israel has come true

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
well his prediction about Iran and Israel has come true

Are you serious? They've been talking about wanting to bomb Iran for three years now. They wanted to strike before this past election was over, but were talked into waiting.

The deadline set for Iran to bow down and do whatever Israel says comes up at the end of the month. A plan is in place to go on the offensive in late October/early November. I've known about this for months - just like Clif.

I am not a "time monk" I just read the same materials Clif does.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Whatthehell?]

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

Which, of course, leads to a far greater question: if half of us don’t get vaporized in the next few days are we going to let some new-age Nostradamus and his self-creating meme machine rule our searches (and our lives by proxy) until we finally manage to tweet ourselves out of our own self-loathing misery?

scallywagandvagabond.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join