It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clif High - Web Bot Predictions of The Great War and Other Future Events

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Maybe some of you have heard of The Web Bot Project, but for those of you who have not, it's quite intriguing. The Web Bot Project, developed in the late 1990's, was created to assist in making stock market predictions. The technology uses a system of spiders to crawl the Internet and search for keywords, much like a search engine does. When a keyword is located, the bot program takes a snapshot of the text preceding and following the keyword. This snapshot of text is sent to a central location where it is then filtered to define meaning.

Below is an introduction to Clif High, from Mel Fabregas.

Cliff HIGH AND GEORGE URE(2)', two self-described "time monks," shared dire predictions based on their web bot technology.Their method captures changes in language patterns within Internet discussions. This aggregated data is then processed with software to determine various keywords, which they interpret in a predictive fashion.

FOR THE COMING MONTHS. The two recommended developing self-sufficiency and the ability to live off the grid.

The Web Bot Project, developed in the late 1990's, was created to assist in making stock market predictions. The technology uses a system of spiders to crawl the Internet and search for keywords, much like a search engine does. When a keyword is located, the bot program takes a snapshot of the text preceding and following the keyword. This snapshot of text is sent to a central location where it is then filtered to define meaning.

The projects concept is aimed at tapping into the collective unconscious of the universe and it's inhabitants. As well, there is an interesting time concept involved and an unusual concept of a "tipping point" regarding the past, current, and future times.

In 2001, the bot operators began to notice that stock market predictions were not the only matters being accurately predicted by the program and they began to take notice of the coincidence with occurrences and explored it further. One of the first accurate predictions from the bot program took place in June of 2001. At that time, the program predicted that a life altering event would take place within the next 60-90 days. An occurrence of such proportion that it's effects would be felt worldwide. The program based it's prediction on its filtered web chatter content which, ultimately represents the collective unconscious of society.

Regrettably, the program's prediction proved accurate and the Twin Towers fell on 9/11/2001.

This is where it starts to become interesting. The bot program also predicts a worldwide calamity taking place in the year 2012.

WITH US TONIGHT, A SURPRISE GUEST, FROM THE STATE OF WASHINGTON, ONE OF THE CREATORS OF THE WEBBOT PROJECT. CLIF HIGH.

Related Links :-

Urban Survival : www.urbansurvival.com...
Halfpasthuman : www.halfpasthuman.com...

The Veritas Show Site : www.veritasshow.com...
The Veritas Show Blog : veritasshow.blogspot.com...
The Manitcore Forum : www.manitcore.com...

Video Produced by : WebeUFOBelievers
webeufobelievers.blogspot.com...

[edit on 9-9-2009 by DjSharperimage]

[edit on 9/9/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Is there any place I can download an audio?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I luvs me some good dooms day issue. They always grab my attention and I want to learn all about them but I don't think the web bot is a good use of a warning system. If it was I think the one thing that it would print out for everyone to read is that were all going to die from cancer soon. It only picks up what people are talking about. I'm still more afraid of cancer then anything it puts out.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CSquared288
Is there any place I can download an audio?

here is a link to all the podcasts of the veritas show
the Clif High episode is number 21;

www.veritasshow.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Of course, the nature of prophecy is only dealing with possibilities but fails to go into probabilities. I submit, Probabilities of said possibilities are affected by those who actually care to think about what the occurances could be and could mean. We (anyone who hears, listens to, thinks about such prophecies) actually have the ability to change the apparent outcome of such events which is why many prophecies dont come true, thankfully, but it seems that just enough, maybe 15%ish actually do manifest as to point to the validity of prediction. But time usually gets in the way.

Stating this, Clif really creeps me out but totally fascinates me. Anytime the merging of Science and spirit produce a worthwhile outcome i am intrigued.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by VintageEnvy
I luvs me some good dooms day issue. They always grab my attention and I want to learn all about them but I don't think the web bot is a good use of a warning system. If it was I think the one thing that it would print out for everyone to read is that were all going to die from cancer soon. It only picks up what people are talking about. I'm still more afraid of cancer then anything it puts out.

I can confirm that some of the stuff that Clif High is talking about is true like the governments building underground bunkers in preparation for some cataclysmic event;
Before I even heard the show a psychic was telling me about going to a "New Earth" and the "Old Earth" is being deleted;
I telepathically asked "The Light Beings" if what the psychic was saying was true and if I would be going to "The New Earth";
and a ufo/gigantic ball of light came to visit me (for the first time in my life);
it hovered about half a mile to a mile from my house for 15 minutes and when I started waving my hands in the air,
it flew directly towards me and kind of did a fly by right over me;
and it mustve only been like 100 feet in the air and totally silent;

[edit on 9-9-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

I believe you.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The very first YouTube video is the upcoming interview to be aired next week. It is a three hour show. Clif was asked if the upcoming ALTA report is more dire than the last and he said yes.

Exo

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I listened to all the videos posted, I even took the time to listen to them twice before posting my comments but it sounds like TPTB hacked into their work some how which is causing them to retructure their work.

I have tracked their predictions for some time now and I would have to grade them with being 97% right on even counting some of the predictions that have taken place on the other side of the earth compared to where they predicted the events to be.

I have come to terms with all my fears and have prepared myself and my family as much as possible for the events that are coming our way, I'm comfident that preparing without fear has cost me nothing more then being prepared and if they or I am wrong I have still lost nothing.

I really wished people would pay more attention and learn to come to peace of mind and spirit in times of trouble instead of the civil unrest that is going to take palce. Great post.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

thanks

line twoo

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Anyone care to summarize for those who can't find an hour and a half to listen through all the episodes? Hig points, Dates. etc.? thanks

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Anyone care to summarize for those who can't find an hour and a half to listen through all the episodes? Hig points, Dates. etc.? thanks

summarize?
theres like a billion different topics;
I could hardly remember them all

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I follow webbot since May 2008, and usually they are somewhat accurate.
They correctly predicted the October 2008 meltdown, even to the point of the first events starting in 12-15 September 2008! However, they said it would be largely economic and partially military. They also predicted a summer of hell, with social collapse for summer 2009, which did not happened.
However they correctly predicted many small events such as a few big earthquakes, a major ship dissaparence in summer (it was the Arctic Sea), but were wrong concerning the global coastal event. So, they have around a 50% accuracy.

Next prediction is a big event from 26 October-5 November onwards, related to the death of the dollar, economic meltdown, possibly caused by an attack on Iran. They say there are not sure. It's still one month from now.

For 2010 it is the same economic meltdown, For 2011 ufo disclosure but it is still somewhat uncertain in their models.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
With the new drums of war, and as another poster says: US, UK, France, Israel vs. Russia, China and Iran.

Maybe this Web Bot Project may not be that far fetched after all...

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I purchased the latest ALTA report. It is dire indeed!! There is a part that speaks to a divorce between two politically prominent people.With words about attempted assination attempts against the female by cohorts of the male. For some reason the Clintons came to mind,maybe it's just my input into the prediction.
The most worrysome parts of the report are about up coming earth changes.Land loss and flooded underground bases etc. And armed revolution in this country starting this fall or early next year.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

I keep saying that we just may find ourselves splitting with Japan, you may not realize now what that means but will in a very short time.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
I purchased the latest ALTA report. It is dire indeed!! There is a part that speaks to a divorce between two politically prominent people.With words about attempted assination attempts against the female by cohorts of the male. For some reason the Clintons came to mind,maybe it's just my input into the prediction.
The most worrysome parts of the report are about up coming earth changes.Land loss and flooded underground bases etc. And armed revolution in this country starting this fall or early next year.

Hey daddyroo,
thanks for sharing that. I've been curious as hell about what's in the new Alta reports. I wouldn't post them unless you want Clif, George and thousands of angry Web-bot fans coming to your door with pitchforks and torches ;-)

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by really

That's why I didn't post the report. I paraphrased what I did write. It is well worth the ten bucks for the read. There is far more info than what little tidbits I revealed.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
reply to post by really

That's why I didn't post the report. I paraphrased what I did write. It is well worth the ten bucks for the read. There is far more info than what little tidbits I revealed.

Can you download the report right away when you pay for it? I'm guessing yes.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
You should try listening to some of Clif's older radio interviews.

For example: When the swine flu story first broke he stated that it wasn't anything big enough for concern. He said the bots didn't foresee any real problems with it.

But when the swine flu talk in the media took off his later interviews changed to include danger signs regarding the swine flu, etc. Now it's a big deal.

He stated clearly that the idea that the PTB wanted to exterminate some of the population was pure rubbish. Now he says the PTB want to exterminate people and it's in the cards (or pie). Which is it then? Depends on how the wind blows just before the next interview.

It seems that Clif merely scans the web for stories and puts together these reports mixed in with gibberish. He reminds me of the old soothsayers. He changes his "predictions" to fit what has happened.

Example: Big earthquake. No... NOT economic. He claimed rising waters, floods and a giant quake in December in the Pacific Northwest. Didn't happen. So, he changes it to "the Madoff scandal" and says it was an economic quake. WTH????

Speaking of hell --- We've just ended our SUMMER OF HELL in which malls were to be used by squatters and California would have food riots. Other places would have no electricity and the Internet would become sporadic. Did any of this happen? No.

Clif gets it right when he scans the news items from economic pundits and other sources, then copies what they say (with his own pseudo-scientific phrasing). But when he goes off on a true prediction of his own he usually fails miserably.

We can edit a video comparison of Clif's interviews or make a side by side comparison of his predictions and it becomes pretty clear. He's very much the modern version of a "talks to the dead" psychic.

It's not that nothing he says will come true. It will. Israel will attack Iran. Everyone knows that. But will the American military be utterly destroyed and a killer cloud circle the world nine times due to Israel bombing the wrong site? We'll see how he changes his tune when that doesn't happen.

Please try to remember these things and stop sending this guy your hard earned dollars.

I'll listen to his radio shows and compare that to what I see coming down the line, but I'll be damned if giving me the line, "only the special people can handle our info - if your not one then don't look any further" will get me to send him money. That's a classic line used by scammers through the ages.

<<   2 >>

join