It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Is Starting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
If this is not proof of the consolodated global economy take-over we've been trying to warn people for years about, then I don't know what is.

IT IS STARTING. The U.S. G-20 summit is Sept. 24-25 in Pittsburg. Bits and pieces of misleading facts about our economic hardships, as predicted, will now go viral in the mainstream media to gain public support from the majority of us that have been successfully kept in the dark. An article this direct is the first I've seen and it's very easy to read between the lines for anyone that's been shown the truth about who controls the money. The term "new world order" being used in the title....enough said, what an insult. The article, in a nutshell, claims that our economy is just inherently flawed while making the "federal" reserve look like our saviors instead of trillionaire bankers that started thier one-world government/one-world economy agenda in 1913. There will be no mention of how our central bank purposely created this panic we're in and every one before it (including the Great Depression) by manipulating interest rates and the value of the
backed-by-nothing American dollar-thus sending economies on downward spirals so the UNfederal reserve and federal government can either take-over or buy up rival (and much smaller) banks and whole corporations for next to nothing (the letters G and M sound familiar?). The average American will overlook the fact that all of the same journalists, editors, anchors, talk show hosts, etc. they've always listened to doesn't know the first damn thing about domestic or global economics and are only there to report what they are told to report. That's where we come in. The nail is in the coffin and the propaganda is here....right on cue.

hope the link works...
news.yahoo.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/9/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Would be interesting to write to Mr. Kevin G. Hall to inquire about his particular use of words and phrases in this article. Specifically...

"a new world order emerges"

"near collapse of the global financial system"

"something new is rising from its ashes."

Interesting choice of words for sure.

Looking into more about the author:

Kevin G. Hall
Economics
E-mail Kevin at [email protected]

Kevin G. Hall, the former South America correspondent, is now the bureau's national economics reporter. During his career he has reported from Mexico City, Saudi Arabia, Miami, Los Angeles and Washington, D.C., for the Journal of Commerce and United Press International. He speaks Spanish and Portuguese.

Immediately following this article, is another that seems to borrow some of the same sentence structures... let's see:

Kevin Hall's Latest Story

A year after financial crisis, the consumer economy is dead By Kevin G. Hall | McClatchy Newspapers

One year after the near collapse of the global financial system, this much is clear: The financial world as we knew it is over, and something new is rising from its ashes.

This guy is an "agent" for the N.W.O. either way (intentional or otherwise) ...were you to follow the money. He is almost certainly well aware of the true nature of his work and the intended impact it has.

Real scummy... though, I suppose his articles perhaps best speak for themselves.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by spectre76]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I'll flag it.

I spend all day reading this stuff and come across so many spin doctored stories it is frightening! I have to mire through a ton of stuff just to find the real story that is as unbiased as I can get. Even then what I find will spin doctor to something else.

Economic reading has become a test of my ability to read between the lines and you found one of the really horrible articles!

I agree, NWO agent for sure. He's being paid by someone to spin this #$%@.

join