It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarkozy height row grips France

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I am not sure if this has been posted before. Sarkozy had short men stand behind him so that he does not appear short. The staff seem to have a height criteria when it comes to standing with Sarkozy. His wife wears flat shoes when she is with him, and his height is 5feet 6.

There is a deepening row in France over the alleged lengths gone to by President Nicolas Sarkozy's aides in order to conceal his short stature.

In a Belgian TV report, the employee of a French factory visited by Mr Sarkozy admitted being chosen to stand behind him because she was no taller than him.

The report became an internet hit over the weekend and other workers have since backed the allegation.

Source: news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I think hes hiding something more.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Maybe Sarkozy wants to look more "powerful" in photos, television, or appearances by appearing taller.

They have inserts to put in shoes that give you a little more height maybe he should get some of those (unless he already has).

Did you know that tophats used to be used as a status symbol? The taller the hat the more powerful you seemed.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Reminds me of the urban legend about Nixon...

He wanted to change the definition of a foot to be 6 inches, so that he could be declared the tallest president in history.

top topics

join