It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Threat: Hizbullah Chemical War on Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Let me guess, the Jews also grind up Muslim babies to mix in with their holiday cookies?
I'm not Jewish by the way, but I do like the Jews. I have Jewish friends. Israel is our only friend in the region, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I'm also sick of anti-Semites.

If you don't believe rockets are launched at Israel nearly every day, I imagine your internet is censored by your government, or the topic isn't covered by Al-Jezerra.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

Nice try, well no not really. You obviously didn't read the story you posted in your link because there is once again as usual no credible story there.

It's a wast of time to further disect the 2 paragraph article where it's not even Israel making the claim but a rival political faction in Lebanon.

You obviously haven't read the thread either, but are just signing on for your shift for the night, reading from the same old tired play book.

Israel couldn't claim it had rockets fired at it because when it says no damage was reported it means they actually didn't land anywhere or cause any damage.

They didn't land anywhere or cause any damage because they weren't actually even fired.

It's just more propoganda posted by disinformation agents with the intent to justify an other war of aggression against innocent civilians.

Now if you have something credible to prove otherwise, by all means post it, but so far you haven't proven anything except that you don't like Arabs and Muslims and suffer from paranoia.

As far as Israeli organ traficking there is a problem there but it still needs a credible investigation to get to all the facts. Israel itself is now investigating so hopefully all the facts will come out.

That was just your reward for the kidnapping comment, and Israelis kidnap a lot more Palestinians and Arab nationals than the Palestinians and Arab nationals do.

I am interested in the facts not propoganda.

Your story was as credible as me saying, the KKK fired two rockets at Mexico today according to an unamed source in the U.S. Army though Mexico reported no damage.

That's not a credible story, and that's identical to the story you posted a link too.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join