It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disclosure will probably come through ATS and its ilk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm thinking...ATS and other websites of its ilk will probably produce video that will be incontrovertible evidence of ETs visiting earth. You know, raw footage of something that absolutely cannot be man-made and shows no signs of tampering whatsoever.

If its out there like I know it is, someone's bound to get excellent video with the proliferation of video technology right now.

who else feels this way?

keep looking up and keep that video camera device handy

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

I'm thinking...ATS and other websites of its ilk will probably produce video that will be incontrovertible evidence of ETs visiting earth. You know, raw footage of something that absolutely cannot be man-made and shows no signs of tampering whatsoever.

I don't think such footage will ever exist because regardless of whether it's video of the real thing or not, some people aren't going to believe in ET's until one walks up and slaps them in the face.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well apparently ATS is the central communication hub of the galactic federation of light and star children...

So I guess anything is possible

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
I don't think such footage will ever exist because regardless of whether it's video of the real thing or not, some people aren't going to believe in ET's until one walks up and slaps them in the face.

Actually, that is one video I would *love* to see. I have yet to see a video of an alien walking up and slapping someone in the face, but I would be willing to be it would be quite humorous.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think it already HAS been coming from ATS. You guys and gals have been filling my head with swill for months now.(the GOOD swill)

I am nowhere near my PATS (Pre-ATS) self. eons.

There sometimes seems a need to enlighten EVERYONE. Some will refuse your disclosure. Others will not understand it. Others still have no need for it.

Disclosure is like peanuts. I would love to have some sprinkled on my ice cream, but some people are deadly allergic.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Would be pretty awesome, huh?

Just give it time... somebody will probably come up with one sooner or later, lol.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
i had thought the government would be the first to disclose ET's so they could put their own twist on things.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I personally Plan to show up on the nightly news with the head of a Grey being rolled out of a bag one day right into a city square with hundreds of witnesses

So seriously, I truely don't doubt that it will be one of us I am seriously hoping it's me.

I have plans lol,I think about this stuff, like best way to commandeer a Grey craft if ever abducted or how to shield myself from any hypnotic ability or Em capacity to paralyze me...

If i was in Vegas i'd be putting down money and taking bets one of us will catch one of the little buggers one day...

There are guys in here sitting by the window at night with crossbows...

P.s. might want to make list of survival forum members and avoid their house on Halloween

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by rogerstigers

Would be pretty awesome, huh?

Just give it time... somebody will probably come up with one sooner or later, lol.

We could have an auction....then we could PICK the one that gets slapped...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

no grey would want to be alone and run into you in a dark alley or forest, whichever the case may be

reply to post by KSPigpen

do you have someone in mind? someone we know?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by reject]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Jezz even if had alien bodies and a crashed spaceship it still wouldn't be enough proof of anything!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

We could have an auction....then we could PICK the one that gets slapped...

Oooh, ooooh! I wanna win! I have so many people in mind... it's just narrowing it down to one that will be the problem!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject

If its out there like I know it is, someone's bound to get excellent video with the proliferation of video technology right now.

who else feels this way?

keep looking up and keep that video camera device handy

Even those video's will get "debunked".

And imho we have such proof already. Whaddaya think about that turkish video in which you can see even the details on the craft. Scientists say it is a genuine video which is not been tampered with.

So why dont i see that vid on the MSM who bring it as breaking news?

Or what about the O'Hare airport case. It had the potential for disclosure, but very slow it just died down.

I have lost all my faith in a human organized disclosure. Humans will never disclose, it has to come from them.

Even if there is a mothership hovering over the White House people will still say its fake. I can already see what i will read in the papers. "That mothership aint real. It is a hologram which is tested by a group of directors and producers which are testing it to see if it can be used for special effects in Hollywood blockbuster"

[edit on 10/9/09 by TheNetherlands]

new topics

top topics

join