It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you afraid of?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by Lillydale
Ok, you got me. You are absolutely right. I did call your postings nonsense. How about that. You win. You do post some complete nonsense.

Yeah, I actually even say a Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon.
Wish I was as smart as you.

M

Well, that most certainly would put me in my place if you could just back it up.

You can prove that, right?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

No point in discussing really. You're pointed to what's there, you ignore it, then just ask for proof again.

I know it's pointless explaining anything complex but try to understand this.

On 9/11 and a few days after, people were concerned with cleaning up wreckage and dead bodies. No one thought they'd be asked to prove what happened really did happen. No one said "we gotta get a picture of these dead bodies in the seats just in case some loon doesn't believe it."

The mass of independent evidence and testimony is so vast, frankly I can't see how how anyone in their right mind can really question that a plane with passengers inside crashed into the Pentagon.

If you genuinely need proof to satisfy yourself a list of people who were there can be contacted.

I don't think you really want more proof as much as you need some way to hold onto the popular folk tale that something different happened.

M

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

No point in discussing really. You're pointed to what's there, you ignore it, then just ask for proof again.

Not really. Can you even point that out? Can you show me where I was shown proof that I ignored? You and Thomas seem to think that repeating that I have been shown evidence will eventually make it true.

The truth does not work that way.

I know it's pointless explaining anything complex but try to understand this.

On 9/11 and a few days after, people were concerned with cleaning up wreckage and dead bodies. No one thought they'd be asked to prove what happened really did happen. No one said "we gotta get a picture of these dead bodies in the seats just in case some loon doesn't believe it."

Wait a minute here. You kept telling me to go ask these people. Now you are telling me that they have no proof because of urgency? Why would you direct me to talk to them then? I can tell stories. We can all tell a story.

Sorry, you are just wrong. According to your fairy tale, everyone was identified by DNA. That means that physical evidence of the remains of every single person on that plane was collected.Collected! You cannot test DNA you do not have right?

So who cares who was thinking what when, according to your story, the bodies were found and used to gather DNA. Cool, can you prove that? Can you prove any of the things you have said? Just repeat yourself some more and let me know when that kicks in.

The mass of independent evidence and testimony is so vast, frankly I can't see how how anyone in their right mind can really question that a plane with passengers inside crashed into the Pentagon.

Wow! Vast, you say? So vast, correct? Then why have I been asking to see some for so long? Why is it that I keep asking for any of this vast evidence, I am just told by you that I have already been shown it?

Are you interested in the truth or being a smug ass? You can post some of that proof here and school me, convince me, shut me up. I mean, it is so vast that any little bit should be really easy for you.

If you genuinely need proof to satisfy yourself a list of people who were there can be contacted.

Yeah, that is not proof. Like I said before, I can tell stories.

I don't think you really want more proof as much as you need some way to hold onto the popular folk tale that something different happened.

M

I really do not think that you even think. You know as well as everyone else here that you brag about the mountain of evidence that puts you so far in the right that we are all mentally insufficient somehow.

You have NEVER once backed any of it up.

Lie to yourself if you like. You are only fooling you.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

You really don’t get.

No one is one trial here. No one is required to provide evidence of an event they had nothing to do with. It’s a matter of voluntary information sharing.

I don't keep handy every link to every picture of the Pentagon crash. Just like I know Hurricane Katrina happened but don’t need every picture taken to convince myself or anyone. Not every documented detail and photo of every news event is online. But in this case more than enough to dispel any possible doubt.

You've had links given to you. You're on a site with a Search Engine and a few hundred thousand message on the subject indexed. Go through them all.

If you feel you’ve exhausted the Internet and read all the books and articles, as I just said, your next recourse is local politician, an academic institution, a newspaper who might get you more, if they felt there was good reason.

If that’s still not enough, all I can think of is contact the families of the passengers. Ask them for specifics. Find where those people are buried. Ask for permission to dig up their graves – maybe then you’ll have the PROOF you feel you need.

M

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

If that’s still not enough, all I can think of is contact the families of the passengers. Ask them for specifics. Find where those people are buried. Ask for permission to dig up their graves – maybe then you’ll have the PROOF you feel you need.

Now that I cut out all of the whining that I do not take your word more, I am left with this. Could you please explain to me how the relatives would know any more than you? Where they on the scene? Did they recover bodies? Did they identify their relatives by sight? Are they just sad people who lost a loved one and have to believe that is was the story they were given the makes it that way?

This argument is old, tired, and pointless. The relatives can no more prove it than google can.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Could you please explain to me how the relatives would know any more than you? Where they on the scene? Did they recover bodies? Did they identify their relatives by sight? Are they just sad people who lost a loved one and have to believe that is was the story they were given the makes it that way?

This argument is old, tired, and pointless. The relatives can no more prove it than google can.

Just applying basic logic. Flight 77 takes off at 8:20 and crashes into the Pentagon at 9:37. Human remains are recovered needing DNA testing to identify. These are returned to families for burial.

You're implying there weren't the remains of those people in the wreckage. Gruesome, but with family permission what they had returned to bury could be independently tested for confirmation. The data from the labs could be correlated.

I'm not clear what scenario you're proposing as an alternative?
The air traffic controllers are in on a conspiracy and they didn't really track the flight and their released data was falsified? Those people were whisked away somewhere and killed? Something else crashed into the Pentagon?

You'd have to present pretty convincing evidence of this because you're saying these people were murdered to cover-up something else being sent at the Pentagon.

I can't imagine the complex mechanisms involved, the rationale, why a large number of people would take such a huge risk of exposure. I don't see the benefits to anyone.

But if you can supply something convincing it Would be interesting.

M

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

No one is one trial here. No one is required to provide evidence of an event they had nothing to do with. It’s a matter of voluntary information sharing.

Yeah on these forums no one is on trial. Also, in real life, no one is on trial either, but should be. Thats pretty much the point of the thread. I still havent heard a good reason to fear a new investigation, nor any good non fear based argument either.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Just applying basic logic. Flight 77 takes off at 8:20 and crashes into the Pentagon at 9:37. Human remains are recovered needing DNA testing to identify. These are returned to families for burial.

So you start off assuming that your opening premise is true. Basically, you are going to prove that I am wrong because it is not the same lie as the one you are about to tell?

What was returned to those people for burial?

You're implying there weren't the remains of those people in the wreckage. Gruesome, but with family permission what they had returned to bury could be independently tested for confirmation. The data from the labs could be correlated.

Really? Where did you get all of this info from? Are you just saying things that sound good to you like most of the people that bought the OS?

I'm not clear what scenario you're proposing as an alternative?
The air traffic controllers are in on a conspiracy and they didn't really track the flight and their released data was falsified? Those people were whisked away somewhere and killed? Something else crashed into the Pentagon?

The air traffic controllers were watching this plane turn around and fly into the pentagon? What??????????????????????????????????????

Which air traffic controllers just watched this all happening and said nothing? Why would they report that the plane disappeared from flight control screens? Are you claiming that the government lied about their lie?

You do not even have your argument straight here. Try doing a little research into 9/11 and come back when you have a fact or two.

You'd have to present pretty convincing evidence of this because you're saying these people were murdered to cover-up something else being sent at the Pentagon.

Please, PLEASE tell me that the U.S. government would NEVER do such a thing.

If it is so outlandish then you must agree that they would never do it in the past either since they did not do it now, right?

I can't imagine the complex mechanisms involved, the rationale, why a large number of people would take such a huge risk of exposure. I don't see the benefits to anyone.

But if you can supply something convincing it Would be interesting.

M

Right, you cannot imagine.

You cannot think.

You cannot rationalize.

What you can do is say things that you think because they make this seem true to you.

That is insane at the highest levels.

I am sorry, Michelle but you cannot just decide to believe things that you made up in order to make me wrong.

Which bodies were released to the families?

When did these ATC explain what they had watched and done nothing to alert anyone to?

I really just cannot wait.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Right, you cannot imagine.

You cannot think.

You cannot rationalize.

What you can do is say things that you think because they make this seem true to you.

That is insane at the highest levels.

I am sorry, Michelle but you cannot just decide to believe things that you made up in order to make me wrong.

Which bodies were released to the families?

When did these ATC explain what they had watched and done nothing to alert anyone to?

I really just cannot wait.

Look Sweet Lilly of the Valley

I don't think you're capable of an intelligent discussion on this, maybe not anything that takes real thought.

You're desperately seeking any sort of evidence to feed your fantasy that Flight 77 did not crash into the Pentagon with it's passengers on board.

Nothing short of clear photographs of severed heads matched with pictures of those people would satisfy you. And then you'd ask for proof those photos weren't doctored.

There's something sick and twisted going on. I don't want to be party to it.

I think you've got some real serious problems.

Don't address any more messages to me.

M

[edit on 19-9-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Look Sweet Lilly of the Valley

I don't think you're capable of an intelligent discussion on this, maybe not anything that takes real thought.

You're desperately seeking any sort of evidence to feed your fantasy that Flight 77 did not crash into the Pentagon with it's passengers on board.

Actually, my sweet little Michelle, I am looking for any evidence to prove that flight 77 DID hit the pentagon. Did you miss that?

Nothing short of clear photographs of severed heads matched with pictures of those people would satisfy you. And then you'd ask for proof those photos weren't doctored.

There's something sick and twisted going on. I don't want to be party to it.

I think you've got some real serious problems.

Don't address any more messages to me.

M

Be careful, I would hate to see you get injured in that leap.

You say there were bodies given to families to be burried.

I say that is not true because there are no passenger bodies reported by the coroner.

You claim that I need pictures of severed heads?

Hey, psssssssssst, Michelle, how about just getting the coroner to make half as bold a claim as you have.

Please, explain why you would know more than the actual people on the scene who have actually never reported passenger bodies EVER.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
At this time in my life I'm scared of every thing....
all can be linked by a domino effect. So, What do you do? Hide? Fight? Bug Out? Stay put and ride the coaster is my answer. The pendulum only swings so far my friends before it must swing in the opposite direction...hold on and come out on the other side.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join