It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge orders trial on eligibility issue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
BORN IN THE USA?
Shocker! Judge orders trial on eligibility issue
Arguments planned Jan. 11 for major Obama challenge

www.wnd.com...#

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Here is another report from someone claiming to be in court. They posted this on the Orange County Register where the reported appears to be trying to report based on a hatchet job of Orly.
============================

OCReader says:

September 8, 2009 at 6:02 pm

Here is a report from an eye witness at the hearing today. It appears Wisckol is brushing over the significance of the outcome of the hearing. The biggest news is that the motion to dismiss was NOT granted and a trial date has been set. This means there must be a “Discovery” phase where Obama’s team will need to produce the proof needed to at least satisfy the courts, even if it doesn’t satisfy the people. We are taking baby steps, but the truth will come out and BO will HAVE TO reveal who he REALLY is!
————————————————————————————–
The expedited trial has been set for Jan. 26, 2010, just 4 1/2 months from now!

I and many other concerned veterans and citizens attended the hearing today in Federal Court in Santa Ana in the lawsuit against Barack Obama to determine his eligibility to be President and Commander in Chief. About 150 people showed up, almost all in support of the lawsuit to demand that Obama release his birth certificate and other records that he has hidden from the American people.

Judge David Carter refused to hear Obama’s request for dismissal today, instead setting a hearing date for Oct. 5, since Obama’s attorneys had just filed the motion on Friday. He indicated there was almost no chance that this case would be dismissed. Obama is arguing this lawsuit was filed in the wrong court if you can believe that. I guess Obama would prefer a “kangaroo court” instead of a Federal court! Assuming Judge Carter denies Obama’s motion for dismissal, he will likely then order expedited discovery which will force Obama to release his birth certificate in a timely manner (if he has one).

The judge, who is a former U.S. Marine, repeated several times that this is a very serious case which must be resolved quickly so that the troops know that their Commander in Chief is eligible to hold that position and issue lawful orders to our military in this time of war. He basically said Obama must prove his eligibility to the court! He said Americans deserve to know the truth about their President!

The two U.S. Attorneys representing Barack Obama tried everything they could to sway the judge that this case was frivolous, but Carter would have none of it and cut them off several times. Obama’s attorneys left the courtroom after about the 90 minute hearing looking defeated and nervous.

Great day in America for the U.S. Constitution!!! The truth about Barack Obama’s eligibility will be known fairly soon - Judge Carter practically guaranteed it!

Video from the press conference after the hearing coming soon. Congratulations to plaintiffs attorney Dr. Orly Taitz! She did a great job and won some huge victories today. She was fearless!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Lets' say this has a slight chance, Do you really not think Pres. Obama and staff not have there T's crossed and I's dotted; Just him being a UM "Constitutional Law Professor" for 12 years and now current Pres. I think he's at a slight advantage. Just my two Cents.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guru97
Lets' say this has a slight chance, Do you really not think Pres. Obama and staff not have there T's crossed and I's dotted; Just him being a UM "Constitutional Law Professor" for 12 years and now current Pres. I think he's at a slight advantage. Just my two Cents.

Considering he was only a "Senior Lecturer" and the most he ever "taught" were 3 classes in a year
blogs.suntimes.com...

BTW, he spent the majority of time "on Leave" while being a state Senator & running for the US Senate

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
They have a trial and he is found to be eligible for Presidency and you think that will change anything?

People are still saying Bush stole the 2000 election and a court ruled that he won.

People will believe what they want. That is why I don't argue with the Truthers, Birthers or any other ers.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
World News Daily? You are kidding right? That's like getting unbiased news from Alex Jones.

new topics

top topics

join