It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stock Up, This is Not a Test, Ominous Signals

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by whitewave

Some of us have nowhere to go.

Those words break my heart.

Forgive me. It certainly wasn't my intention to cause anyone distress or to illicit sympathy. I see plenty of places I could "jump off" the grid but I can't afford the land payments.

The places that are public usually don't have a shoulder of the road to pull over and unload your supplies so that you can set up something. "Packing out" would be ludicrous as I have 5 gallon buckets of stuff and am physically unable to make 50 trips up a mountain with all that.

I've also found that most so-called survivalists are not in the least bit interested in taking on old broads. Young females are welcome if they're "hot" (ie: good breeding stock).

I'm capable of going it alone and wouldn't dream of counting on my neighbors. I've met my neighbors. *shudders*

I think those that are not set up and prepared in the next few weeks will have a hard time of it. Hopefully I'm just paranoid and totally wrong.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I've also found that most so-called survivalists are not in the least bit interested in taking on old broads. Young females are welcome if they're "hot" (ie: good breeding stock).

I do like some good breeders in my plan, but my wife is against it! However, we are in need of good fish cleaners/cooks/hide tanners, herbalists, first aid techs, mid-wives, animal tenders, etc., etc.!!

I think any "old broad" would be very welcome in a true survival setting. My mother is our group's biggest asset, and she doesn't even get around that well, but she is from the "old school" and she will certainly pull us through some tough spots!! I am 35 and I still learn something new from her daily!!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Well if we look to what I am seeing in mainstream sources

The govt is scared the pandemic will turn deadly, and there won't be enough medicine, and people will riot over not being able to get flu shots fast enough.

There's not going to be any inflation and the banking situation is going to be a-ok, there just won't be any jobs for a long time.

wtf

Wow, it seems like you may want to diversify your news sources.

Please explain how there won't be inflation and how banking will be "a-ok".

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I do like some good breeders in my plan, but my wife is against it! However, we are in need of good fish cleaners/cooks/hide tanners, herbalists, first aid techs, mid-wives, animal tenders, etc., etc.!!

I think any "old broad" would be very welcome in a true survival setting. My mother is our group's biggest asset, and she doesn't even get around that well, but she is from the "old school" and she will certainly pull us through some tough spots!! I am 35 and I still learn something new from her daily!!

Your wife won't let you "stock up" on breeder females? The nerve of some people! LOL.

Can clean fish as well as catch them and know a half a dozen plants that can be used to stupefy them, excellent cook, know a few different ways to tan hides, am constantly learning herbal medicine (ongoing process), way beyond first aid knowledge and techniques (ACLS certified critical care nurse with 30 years experience), don't know nothing about birthin' no babies, miss scarlet and would rather tend the animals than learn.

Sounds like you've already got a crone (wise older woman) for your group, though.
*sigh*

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Custer85

Originally posted by hadriana
Well if we look to what I am seeing in mainstream sources

The govt is scared the pandemic will turn deadly, and there won't be enough medicine, and people will riot over not being able to get flu shots fast enough.

There's not going to be any inflation and the banking situation is going to be a-ok, there just won't be any jobs for a long time.

wtf

Wow, it seems like you may want to diversify your news sources.

Please explain how there won't be inflation and how banking will be "a-ok".

LOL! Inflation or Deflation is going to happen! We are on the tip of the pin, and we don't know which way we will fall yet!

But, on the brightside, if a bunch of people die from the flu, it will be a lot easier to find a new job!!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Search for Peak Oil. That's what's coming.
Planned economic crisis : less oil consumed.
"Global warming" threat ? : rules resulting in less oil consumed

[edit on 9-9-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The same week Obama visited Mexico to meet their president, the map of his visits look exaclty like the push pin blotter at CDC for marking the swine flu outbreak down there. (I thought to myself, this is pretty weird...) Then the CDC breaks in on a Sunday afternoon (LATE OF COURSE) after the WHO has already declared a global pandemic... (Obviously to cover their own @$$es), so, I think to myself (This is pretty weird too...) ....Then, Air Force One gets renamed to "Scare Force One" in a single act of stupidity by overflying ground zero unannounced to the public, so, I again think to myself (This is beyond weird, its repulsive and I emailed the dumb@$$ that authorized the flight / photo op and told him "You are a FvcK!ng idiot" Two days later, he was told to take leave of absence.
Now, conspiracy theories have always interested me, because, having once been a Nuclear Weapons Custody Agent in the US Army, I am aware of things that DID happen and weren't reported in this country simply because "Panic" itself is a threat to nuclear weapons systems. Under Ronald Reagan, there were 500+ attacks each year against US forces in Europe. The most you heard about it here was the Bider Mienhoff gang or the PLO... reported by agencies that couldn't be stopped in time, or attacks so massive that publicity could not be avoided, no details or frequency, or the fact that we curtailed 99% of the plots and attacks because our network of counter espionage had achieved 100% of our intelligence goals. This is HOW we won the cold war without firing a shot. (At least no shots you heard about ) SO.....
All that in mind, I think to myself: (yep, they are still at it. and yep, they still got the public on a strict diet of "need to know").

Anyway, sticking to the thread, we certainly ARE headed for a major league confrontation. SOON. Look around people. We got FEMA CASKETS and RAILROAD CARS parked all over America in abandoned lots and fields. If you doubt this, google on "Black Fema Caskets" or on "Rail Cars with shackles" and you get those "ominous" stories which foretell impending catastrophe.. wether it be civil war, invasion, or both...

Look at some simple facts here and you got to be a simple minded fool to dismiss all this with "oh its just another conspiracy theory". Conspiracy theory has become a coin phrase for "paranoid lunatic fear monger" lately, but, human instinct exists for a reason, and if this stuff doesn't make your hair stand on end, you probably need to lay off the happy pills...

Obama Problem: Harry Reid already said hes going after the second amendment, but, that same day Judge Souter quit. (That was the same day the ban on handguns failed in DC.)

Obama Solution: Now you got a Liberal SCJ appointed and seated that will exercise her infinite wisdom on such issues.

Obama Problem: People are generally paranoid about the obvious impending repercussions of the mid-east wars and the flu pandemic, Possibility of civil war, declarations of martial law and or bio attacks. Panic factor is very high and (as we all know) panic is a threat to national security.

Obama Solution: Fly a jet over Ground Zero and desensitize the people most paranoid. Throw some big money at job problems in Detroit and banking failure so they think we got it under control. Old folks need pills and we cater to voters who will most likely live long enough to re-elect us, so, who cares about 2016... America wont be America by then anyway...

Pissed? What do YOU think is going to happen next? Clergy can't legally preach against homosexuality, Congress is selling seats to the highest bidder, Israel is building settlements on the west bank, Abudinejad thinks he's the 12th Amim & Obama has yet to invade Pakistan (as stated) to go after Bin Laden.. yeah right

Here's a TRIGGER thought: Biden & Obama both get taken out, leaving Hillary to name Bill as her VP. Welcome to HELL ON EARTH. (We are headed for civil war... click CLICK )

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hello! My husband and I feel that Obama's speech was targeted to the
under priveledged african american students who don't have fathers to tell them the importance of education and responsibility. My child fell asleep during the speech because it was like a broken record to them, we press
that information daily. We have lived in the South: Virginia, Kentucky and South Carolina for 20 years plus/ minus. The Civil War was fought
largely in these areas. The culture difference between the whites and blacks, and the Northerners is very different. Everyone has their own different special way of doing things, and different educational values. Responsibility, equality and education are key ingredients to a successful future. Yes. There are kids out there who need a father figure to spread the knowledge and truth. The future needs to be about education, responsibility, and love for one another. Not tension over skin color. I Voted for Obama, we want new ideas of a positive nature. I liked Hillary better, but the men in America weren't ready for a woman leader. Things were actually really good when the Clintons were in office. We were more at peace and felt secure. We had more freedoms. We felt we had a positive future to look forward to. Even with the stupid sex scandal. Anyways don't be mad, these are just my own ideas. Have a Nice Day!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by whitewave

As for stockpiling that's all good and fine but with some of the recent legislation, your stockpiles can be confiscated by our government just because they think it will do better on their shelf than yours.

S&F for the acumen and preadmonishment, though.

Could you give me an example of this, other than Guns?

WHy does Uncle Sam want my wheat flour?

Once they have your guns, they can do whatever else they want.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I also have notice things that make the unrest in the Vietnam era look nothing. I have never and I mean never seen this country so divided as it is now. I worry for my friends and family each day.

I saw Obama on TV right after his first briefing and I have to say that he almost looked white, and do not mean that in racism way. I did not vote for him but he was physically shakened. I will never foget it. I reminded me something like if you find out there is no Santa Clause LOL

Our country indeed is in trouble and i do not like to be negative in any way what so ever. but we have been slowly but surely sold down the river by Congress, the president (who ever he or she may be) can olny do so much. I know / I know - there are good people in our government - but evidently not enough. I mean if you set out to distroy a country like ours you couldn't of done a better job as they did.

I personally call it economic treason - our congress let our best and largest coporations go to other countries with hardly and grond rules. Hardly any limits were set to stop the slide of jobs leaving the USA. You and I have limits for everything - think about it.

"AND NOW" GM IS GOING TO BUILD THIER VANS AND MID SIZE TRUCKS IN CHINA. How about that! - after all the crap that was said about jobs and the economy, all the bail outs, and all the American people on unemployment, what a kind of government would let this happen? The answer - ours.

Please tell me - please tell me how this benefits our country. Congress needs to be fired and we can hire back the ones that did thier job the right way. Yes you are right for sure - there is something so sour going on that it is stinking up our country - and smell is coming from Washington DC.

God help our helpless asses.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Custer85

Did you not read the FIRST comment in my post?
I SAID - if one looks to the MAINSTREAM SOURCES

(it still ain't good) GAH

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by whitewave

As for stockpiling that's all good and fine but with some of the recent legislation, your stockpiles can be confiscated by our government just because they think it will do better on their shelf than yours.

S&F for the acumen and preadmonishment, though.

Could you give me an example of this, other than Guns?

WHy does Uncle Sam want my wheat flour?

here ya go

more

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
"this week has seen not only this Hoax from him but one of the most ludicrous articles ever from his site regarding the threat of the Lesbian Rangers."

Actually, the lesbian rangers came from the savethemales site:
www.henrymakow.com...

Infowars just linked to it. If you're familiar with Henry Makow's articles, this is nothing alarming...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by mopusvindictus

On the Alex issue..........

I suspect, rather than trying to hoax, he was trying for attention with that attention getting issue.

I kinda see it like some "out of the light" actors and such have a publicity stunt to get their names on everyones tongue's as well as in paper/tv/internet.......

I don't think he intended to lie as much as a desperate grab for attention.

Just my 2 cents.

An equally as likely a scenario I must admit.

But here's the question then if that is the case...

Alex isn't a poor man, he's not desperate for ratings and users...

If he's genuine and also desperate to be heard now more than ever, Why?

This is the point of the thread, it's not about scaring Us now, it's them being actually scared, there is desperation across the board why?

Answer: it's genuinely going to get crappy outside soon

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by akoola111

We didn't have much in the way of "natural" enemies in an actual way from the past prior to the events following 9-11, things were basically copacetic with both Russia and China and could have been allot better if cold warriors weren't hanging around...

it had been a 1/4 of a century since Vietnam, we handled the gulf war as we were asked to by the world...

No hatred of a level or reason to seriously try and wipe us out the western world was in our corner, the people might not have loved us but didn't much think of us as a genuine global threat

The school systems have decided to go with trends and so have the media that fill the mind with atrocities from native Americans on, but really after ww2 we weren't hated, never had to walk the path that led to it either.

Occupying 2 nations at once, first strike perogative ignoring global opinion... anger at us was stepped up a major notch...

Prior to 9-11 most of the world didn't want America GONE, we were at worst a bully or annoying, you might not like a Bully but you don't necessarily want to kill him or her...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Boomer1941

I actually have allot deeper plans than just a blog... I have a major computer setup, Cameras, software, private server.

Not specifically for these topics, i'll probably avoid politics all together.

But yeah, you sort of got the picture...

I'll be sticking to more esoteric topics from health and longevity to nature, paranormal, cryptozoology

I don't see much of a shelf life for myself making predictions or dealing with conspiracy, attention from the wrong people is a big negative If I feel like saying something on those lines ats already has quite a large viewer base...

Sasquatch expeditions wont make the news unless I catch one lol, talking smack about the President surely would...

[edit on 9-9-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Like I said Alex is probably really upset that so many people are disappointed with him.

Obvious reason to post a set of comments that are in essence an apology even if not accepting blame.

In any event i'd be willing to accept that Alex isn't a big faker and that he just made a mistake...

But it still doesn't change the desperation of tactics to get the point across... that he is Genuinely Scared is the other angle and that is the point of this thread that this time we are close to a genuine event.

Doesn't change my premise either way.

I would like to think that he is on our side...maybe he is, that he is becoming desperate though or his masters are if he's a fake... it changes nothing about the actual desperation involved nor seriousness of what we might be in for.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

I agree with everything you have to say except the last paragraph which is utterly HELPLESS

We have choice every day

Can you run? Or are you fat?

That's a nice bit of hope right there is it not, perfectly under your control...

Millionaire? Why?

Why would I need to be a Millionaire to survive a War or Natural disaster...

I'd say in a true shtf scenario I'd rather be...maybe not destitute but off the Radar, of non importance... another number gone missing

Not i a big ol house with a ton of stuff for people desperate to loot

No, i'd say being a Millionaire could well be a major liability in the ability to simply VANISH

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Oh, 9-11 is filled with lies...

But they aren't the monster complex conspiracy lies people like to create of it...

Yeah they shot the Jet down, and don't want to tell us...

Yeah there were explosives in the Towers and they want you to go to work so they won't tell you that these buildings are rigged to be taken down in the event of an event... but they HAVE to be, it's common sense, you can't let a building like the size of either tower fall sideways and shoot flaming chunks of debris all the way to Harlem lol

And the Pentagon, something even more fishy there honestly...

But sure the story is loaded with lies, but if you look at it, it's just all about the way they treat us, they treat us like infants largely because so many Americans are infants...

They had to shoot the plane down, had to take the towers down, they are trying to avoid the impossible level of anger over it and emotion, (they failed lol) but still

They lie to the public, they don't feel they can rationalize what they HAD to do and not be lynched for it, so they lie

and in the end, they probably do have to lie to us because people freak out.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Nah, we'll be just fine my friend. The fear mongering must end here. Positivity is the key to a brighter future. The current matrix is designed to keep us down. It is designed to keep us mired in a state of negativity, fear, bigotry and divisiveness.

The government thrives off of our fear. Our fear justifies their existence. The more we fear, the more powerful they become. Lose your fear and the government loses a vast majority of their power.

Just something to ponder.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join