It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stock Up, This is Not a Test, Ominous Signals

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Conspiracy?

I see huge mistakes that have been made in defense of this Nation, the government being in a panic because they spent 50 years building Nuclear stockpiles then suddenly woke up one day and it dawned on them that 10 guys with back packs could wipe out the whole nation via bio, and while nukes are next to impossible for most to make any back water nation with the ability to send a few kids to OUR Universities or any pissed of biologist could take out half the country.

That's not conspiracy that's blatant stupidity and bad policies coming back to haunt them

They have been running a round wasting... literally wasting trillions on Nuclear defense and pissing everyone in the world off with the WMD searches and Atomic committees even though via Nuke attack with the first 2000 mediocre missiles we built MADwas assured and no one would ever use them...

But while doing all that

They never somehow stopped to think that no one on Earth actually was adhering to Bio weapons treaties and if you allow a nation to have hospitals they have the capacity to sneak attack you in a way you don't even have the option to retaliate from because you will never know who released Plauge x

Conspiracy....

Nope, just a complete FAIL in terms of foreign policy and Defense

Now they are out of their fricken minds with fear

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
An interesting post OP thanks for sharing your thoughts.

What I think is going down is an American mental meltdown.

We have become so polarized in our spindoctored age of communciation excess that we can no longer tell fact from fiction.

Unless we can abandon our apathy and find our commonground the rest of the civilized world will leave us behind to wallow in our paranoia, dreaming of the glory days.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
As I stated in the Alex Jones BIGGEST announcement HOAX thread, I wonder if this is a timely diversion. "October Surprise" has been coming up year after year and I wonder if something is afoot.

This whole drummed up Charlie Sheen thing reeks of a "wag the dog" event. And it doesn't seem that big a deal to me. Certainly nothing like what Alex Jones has made up in his own head.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Thanks Catlin, much appreciated...

One thing I have learned in life is that when someone tells me a highly elaborate story it is almost always a lie, people don't remember things in such great detail and Truth is almost always very simple.

In regards to this thread...

Why is the govt pissing it's collective pants over Bio and Medicine and health care? Why are they passing 1000 laws a day to contain what?

Bottom line..

I don't trust Icke, Alex Jones, Nibaru theory Coast to Coast or any of the rest of them

Some are in the business of profit, some are dis info agents ALL are being paid to create highly complex impossible scenarios and be it a plot to distract us or simply a side effect... while I listen to the drivel... The Govt isn't telling us the truth, we are being robbed blind and they ARE definitely scared of some real scenarios and not filling us in...

In reality Ats could be made into ONE single Thread...

Call it

"a Demand for complete transparency"

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I think we have been processed, programmed to believe a disaster is imminent. 9/11 was part of the processing as was this deliberate financial climate we are in right now.

Could it be that we are supposed to scream to our governments for help, for sanctuary and for answers to the dread we feel, to the dread we have been programmed to feel?.

As for AJ, to be frank I dont care what he says, does or intimates while on his way to his next five figure advertising cheque.

Always question every question and doubt your own answers to the many compelling scenarios being thrown our way, whether real and factual, or prophecy based.

I dont have the answers and if something does come our way lets have faith in humanity and its ability to get us through.

Respects

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

On the Alex issue..........

I suspect, rather than trying to hoax, he was trying for attention with that attention getting issue.

I kinda see it like some "out of the light" actors and such have a publicity stunt to get their names on everyones tongue's as well as in paper/tv/internet.......

I don't think he intended to lie as much as a desperate grab for attention.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Remember those birds that felt down on the ground... dead ?
Was that an experiment ? Some beam fired off that works with what we all have been breathing in caused to chemtrails ? There maight be a connection.
But whatever might happen someday, be prepared like you are allone on a island without electricity but with dangerous animals wnating to steel your own food.
So you need things such as : products for your hygiene, some meds, how to warm yourself ?, batteries for light and radio (in case electricity is cut off), little kerosene stove or other, clothes (also for winter), products to wash your cloths by hand, defense weapons, stuff to keep you busy, .... other things

Like I've said on an other topic I come from Belgium and life goes on as nothing happened or nothing will happen. People just don't know, media is heavely censured ! If I talk about that, they found me one of those conspiracy theorists. So that's the situation of Europe, they will be victims of their ignorance. I warned people around me and only mu cousin of 17y old takes me serious because he is spiritual like me. (mentioned before on some thread) and he does read other alternative websites... But his mother... another story !

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It is my belief that in October there IS a big thinning of the veil every year. It actually starts as we move into Scorpio, which can be a time of strong passion and hidden agenda. When coupled with a thinning of the veil, men with plans tend to have problems not acting on their compulsions and anyone with any psychic well withall can tend to snoop them out easier.

Last year I saw a thinner veil than usual,and this year on the witch's sabbats it has seemed to thin faster, and for longer than I ever remember.

I think, if nothing else, that October will tell the tale. By the time we are out of Scorpio a bit, we should know better if the crap hits the fan, or in which direction things are fixing to turn.

The Wheel of Fortune has turned, Justice in the next natural order of things, should come next, but when? Justice's job is to do what is necessary to right the wheel again.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

I've always liked Alex, but a grab for an attention seems to play nicely into the documnetaries tv has been airing on 911 all week which all seem to conclude with 'conspiracy theorists' all being selfish, and out for attention for themselves, as if questioning Americans were no more than people looking to become famous for having all the answers.
Most conspiracy theorists that I know don't feel they have all the answers, but a lot of the questions, so I strongly disagreed with that sentiment.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by KSPigpen

There have been ALLOT of threads echoing this sentiment lately...

That we all need to pull together right now, perhaps as humans we don't directly smell fear like a dog, but on some level we all sense it.

Like I said above this is different, it's not them trying to scare us, I pick up a real vibe that they are really scared now themselves.

They pushed things too far

Now they are in trouble

and so are we...

Like I said in initial post, we may not have had real enemies before 9-11 but we most assuredly do now. We can't quip about what was done almost a decade ago anymore, we have to now bring it together and deal with the fallout

"we may not have had real enemies before 9-11" Are you kidding? Lets see, the raping and pillaging of most of the world for the last 50 or so years, starting wars, killing people by the millions starving people by the millions. Let me tell you something united states had and has many ememies and can you blame them? The sad thing is they are taking it out on the good people of united states and not the corrupt to the core government. Just take the very recent example in Afganistan united states bombs a village and killis hundreds of people what do you think the survivors and family memebers of those killed will do? What would you do in this situation? I thought so

[edit on 9-9-2009 by akoola111]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

reply to post by lifecitizen

It only makes sense does it not?

Even if all predictions have an element of truth...

How do we know that 2012 isn't the day the cycle of terror ENDS

Really lets look at this, 2012 Marks the END of a calender, we are all hyped up, lets say it's not even a conspiracy... The last 2 Millennium, world wars, the dark ages, the death of Christ

It's been a pretty stinkin backwards time with death fear and trauma and stupidity in this major escalation.

What if 2012 isn't the Start of some awful catastrophe what if we are living it and these last 2 years here are the WORST and 2012 marks the calender end because this is when this cycle of violence and stupidity actually ends.

The worst of it is due to start right now, with immediacy and end on Dec of 2012 marking a new age

These are my beliefs. I think the chaotic times are coming, but they will not last more than a few years.

But this time will also be a test of a sorts for each individual. As a wise man once told me, we all carry a book of life. What will be written in your book? It is this final chapter in your book that will determine your future.

Sites like ATS are great because, not that all the predictions will come to pass, but mentally we have been preparing for them for awhile, we have been taking some of the shock factor out of them because we have been playing the senarios in our minds and what it might look like, what we might do, where we might go, etc...

Someone who shuts out all possibilities of disasters in their minds, will have a much, much, harder time coping and may even go crazy if something major were to happen.

So, the question is, what will you put in your book of life? Will you lose your mind like most every one around you will, running with the herd? Or... and here is the challenge for us all in the next few years: will you keep yourself focused, calm, centered and in your rational mind. The person that can do this will be the beacon unto all others. This is the only state of being that will lead to your ability to survive and help others survive.

Let's hope none of the doom comes to pass. But if it does, be prepared. Others can laugh at us now, tell us we are paranoid, but when TSHTF you are the first person they will run to. Be ready for that. And remember your book is always being written.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Violet Sky]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Alex Jones blatant Hoax and the Obama Speech strike me as ominous signals that this time we are not grasping at straws and that something genuinely is going to go down this fall.

If we didn't have people out there like Alex Jones we wouldn't be here would we?

I suspect most people here are well aware something is coming down this Fall.

You should get your own blog started somewhere.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Obama certainly learned that Israel is going to attack Iran until the end of this year in any case.

Iran will consider an attack by Israel supported by the US and has made preparations to retaliate beyond the middle east.

Means, your scenario of either a false flag or legitimate bio attack by Iran on US ground could come into play. I would assume it will be again a self-inflicted false flag by sinister forces within the US and Israel like it was the case with 9/11.

Based on the retaliation by Iran on US ground and the immediate chaos following such an "event" the US will unleash its full force on Iran (to end what Israel startet).

The interesting part will be the reaction of Russia and China this time.

My 2 ct.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Terrapop]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
well, I think he made an honest mistake and you are really disturbed

in his radio show he said it was an open letter

and really

anyone with a BRAIN would know that it would be impossible for some guy interview obama about 911, even an actor

really ... if you dont have a brain, or if you are the disinfo agent ... well ... I think you are not in a good position

I think Alex is probably very upset that Atsers and others take what he did so seriously.

It might be good to remind him that When you stand outside the circle your INTEGRITY in regards to the information you supply and how you supply it will be held to a MUCH higher standard than those that follow along with the pack.

And yeah I AM DISTURBED by his behavior

I am serious ..., some of u guys try to find things so amazing that is really hard to read ... michael jackson didnt die ... obama is white ....

well, I never listened to him, so I did yesterday, to see whats up ...

and I found out that you guys are kind of bashing the history for no reason

yes, some guy in the website made a mistake ... but really

THERE WAS 2 NEWS OR MORE ABOUT CHARLIE SHEEN

1 - 20 minutes with the president
2 - Charlie Sheen requests meeting with obama

Thats why, my brain, that I think its capable enough, thinks that the guy in the website, who manages it and posted the news, forgot to put the disclaimer ....

WHY would alex make some hoax news if the other news below was an request to meet the president

it Just doesnt make ANY sense ... really, I think I debunked your theory ...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
from infowars

Separately, a few other blogs were up in arms about Sheen’s letter being a “hoax” because the disclaimer clarifying that the meeting with Obama was a stylized fictional account and not a real event did not get added to the bottom of the article until a little later due to technical snafus and a bombardment of traffic that shut down servers and locked out Infowars and Prison Planet webmasters. With the Infowars version having been copied across from Prison Planet, both original versions did not contain the disclaimer until the error was brought to our attention and promptly fixed as soon as we could gain access to servers that kept crashing, as many readers noted at the time. We added the disclaimer as soon as possible as well as other information that should have been included at the bottom of the original article regarding Sheen’s appearance on the show. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused and are trying to move our servers in house to prevent this routine occurrence from happening again.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well if we look to what I am seeing in mainstream sources

The govt is scared the pandemic will turn deadly, and there won't be enough medicine, and people will riot over not being able to get flu shots fast enough.

There's not going to be any inflation and the banking situation is going to be a-ok, there just won't be any jobs for a long time.

wtf

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
People ask what is the reason of them being in a constant state of panic.
Why 9/11 happened.
What were the real reasons behind the war in Iraq.
Why the recent economic crisis happened.
Why powers that be want to limit freedoms.
Why the big media corporations want to regulate the internet etc. etc.

It's all very simple.

The only question that people should have been asking since many decades is:

Why are we the way we are? Can we pull it through like this forever?
The answer to the question that no one bothered to ask since everyone was feeling too comfortable in their own life styles is a big fat NO.

The capitalist economic model of continuous growth can no longer sustain and provide.

You all will be happy and cheering for your freedoms to be taken away.
You all will be happy and cheering for your internet to cease to exist.
You all will be happy and cheering to advance not in one but several wars in multiple fronts.
You all will be happy and cheering to steal other nations resources and destroy their infrastructure.

It is just a matter of time.

While with every piece of news and with every post claiming "that something isn't right" you are being slowly conditioned to get accustomed with as little resistance as possible to a new social and political paradigm you weren't wise enough to predict that someday would manifest.
While with every job you lose, with every loss of income you suffer the wolf pack mentality becomes stronger in you.
While you keep being played like a yo yo from the political right to political left then to the right again the idea of one man, one party, one government, one savior, becomes more appealing to you.

It is just a matter of time for all the above.
As unfortunately is that it is simply just a matter of time that the 1940 second world war events will be replayed in the global scene not with a third Reich but with you as protagonists the next time around.
As it is a mater of time that no world order will be there left standing to propose plans and to help destroyed economies and innocent people to get back on their feet and be left in peace to bury their dead, because nothing will be left standing.
As it will be a matter of time before Murphy s law comes in to full effect and everything that can go wrong, will go wrong. After everything ends in disaster, people would just get angry from the mere mention of a country's name. Loudly voicing their thoughts that it would be probably better if this land never existed.

Sounds far fetched as an hypothesis?

War in Iraq, War in Yugoslavia, 9/11, War in Iraq, global war against terrorism, Economic crisis. deeper Economic crisis looming, War with Iran looming, War with Russia looming, Global war looming.
US is the only country in the world that meets the right criteria if the establishment desperately wants to start a global resource grab in the realization that their current status quo is about to collapse. it has the most guns than any other nation on earth currently, probably the most weapons for a single nation than any other nation that was ever recorded in human history, a large enough and sophisticated army, the most military bases globally, probably the biggest military presence globally that was ever recorded in history and that could be attributed to a single country.
Global wars have happened for a fraction of this kind of power currently available in the hands of only one nation.
If the establishment is losing ground, so will you since, You are The Establishment and since this establishment would never be accustomed to a future of poverty, of hunger, of misery, it will use the only resource that has ever bothered to learn and could rely on effectively, the same resource that was using since its own inception. Their weapons.

It's all a matter of time. post by post, news piece by news piece, with every job loss that occurs, with every bit of public resentment increasing, bit by bit, slowly, carefully, predictably.

As it seems, alea iacta est, but you can always decide to not cross the Rubicon.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

I tend to agree with mrmonsoon. What you failed to consider in your post is that for us here, conspiracy and 9/11 truth is an intellectual pursuit --- albeit an important one. But for Alex, it has become his stock-and-trade. He's commercial. He's a business. So getting people to hit his site puts beans on his dinner plate. Be very, very careful when you ascribe motives to a person. Especially one you don't actually know. At the end of the day, we have no REAL way of knowing what AJ's true motives or loyalties are.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

First and foremost, we need to quit thinking of the president as the "authority" in America. The president is nothing more than a delivery boy for the corporations who make the decisions and pass our laws. The president isn't in control of anything. Its merely an illusion so that we have a fall guy when things don't go our way. Which brings me to another point...QUIT VOTING FOR THE TWO PARTY SYSTEM. WE LITERALLY ONLY GET ONE MORE CHOICE THAN COMMUNIST CHINA, WHO CONSEQUENTLY, SEEMS TO OWN THE BULK OF OUR ECONOMY. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

Second, why give guys like Alex Jones a minute more of your attention? He's nothing more than a rodeo clown. He has had some good points in the past, but, theoretically speaking, so did idiots like Hitler. Give up mainstream media, its sole purpose is to create paranoia and fear. If you don't program yourself with that nonsense, then it doesn't affect you. QUIT WATCHING TELEVISION.

If there is some form of impending doom lurking on the horizon, no amount of preparation will be enough to save your situation unless you're a millionaire or above. Live your lives free of the nonsense that is constantly shoved down your throat in the name of entertainment. THAT IS ALL THAT THIS IS...ENTERTAINMENT AND FODDER FOR YOUR MIND. If you stay in a state of fear, then you've already succumbed to the agenda brought fourth by our world leaders.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Well, all that is true!
I'm JUST saying...that the timing...looking very ego driven - the cable channels showing conspiracy theory about 911 shoes all ending in 'conspiracy theorists are all about themselves" ....the timing...is not helpful.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join