It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Astralpedia Master Thread **(parts 1,2,3,3.5,4 + more)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

um ....

S&S&S&S&S&S&S&S&S&F,
et

and estoteric teacher is always a student...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
...Come and See: Black holes are solid(antimatter-quasiparticles) this is why a Black Hole emits two gamma rays jets..and moves faster than light(Dark matter)..Humans and everything solid or(phonons and polaritons)...Humans(solids)..move beyond the speed of light example...like when a fly is in your car and it begins to fly around it's speed is not the same as the car..yet it takes on the cars speed .. if it was to move out of the car it would be swept away by the wind which is also a (solid).. the same principle works within a galaxy...Because the Universe expanded beyond the speed of light, Black holes are able to be solid and move beyond the speed of light giving birth to Solid Matter within the galaxy which inturn gave birth to humanity.. When apply this principle to LIGHT ...light does not change in speed because the black holes move .999999 times the velocity of light ..light must be bent to be seen from outside the galaxy but can be seen by us because light waves are bent within the galaxy by the Black Hole.. Because the Black holes are the driving force of a galaxy, the galaxy itself moves faster than light...that is why we see galaxies receding from us and yet the recessions would be faster as they get farther way from each other....That is why once 2 galaxys move far enough away from eachother the light waves will soon fade causing distant galaxys to seem to dissapear...for the distance of travel between eachother is to far for the light waves to reach both of them..Because they move faster than light.. Time for us has slowed to the formation of Solid matter..
..now the Process of the (Dumping of material explains the (Black Hole) becoming a form of solid(antimatter-quasiparticles)...expelling the + charged particles and - charge particles in a form of 2 jets of GAMMA RAY..(from what we can see visually from observation of black holes ..(phonons and polaritons)...expelling away from eachother..which leads to Solids and(the formation of a galaxy... simple enough...(which moves at a speed faster than light.. which formed behind the Black hole ... still being connected to it through a form we call electormagnetism(gravity) because of this material would also be slowed into a state of matter aswell ..and still moving beyond the speed of light=(Dark Matter)..which means the Universe is a form of light, this (Black Hole)particale is a wave of light which moving beyond the speed of light at the same speed of our expanding Universe in one direction like light does only as it formed into a solid matter it began to curve its own direction until the straight line became a perfect circle forever meeting up with it self and appearing to stop...because it still matches the speed of the Universe......This goes on to prove that the thought of a parrellel dimension is not just a theory but a fact.. that beyond our Galaxy is the Realm of all Possible out comes of our(galactic/universe) repeating a never ending cycle along a different path...(and any galaxy mixed within this realm is merely a different version of us(our galaxy which traveled a different path meeting up with it self...so using this principle (when you look at other galaxys they inturn are you and just maybe ..you are there looking back.
(Dimensional-theory) .. we are the center of the Universe and the Universe is us .. (I think I heard this before)
my (Dejavu Theory)
...this means that .. the Galactic electromagnetic wave pulse emitting from the center of our galaxy is wave of which we can only scratch the surface of...A space time rift... which means this is a rift in time from the future and a version of your energy is carried within it =1 version of yourself in space time ... which will meet up with yourself =1 version .. (1+1)=2(a second version within space time) ..and you may not even remember any of your past self.. for there can only be one of you at one given time meaning the 2 will merge =1(complete different version of yourself within time and you would never have known.. and the negative particles ejected from your body will carry to the ends of the Universe(Galaxy) to be drawn back into the Black Hole ..the (black hole=god particle)a deminsional rift in space time ...this goes to prove because Solid matter is Part of the (Black hole - dimensional particle) and outside the Black Hole are + solid particles(which are still part of the Black hole) are still incontact with each other in space time and as the Black hole pulses out the + solid particles of space time(the Galactic Wave)...is a version of a future or (dimensional future self(energy the Soul)..of man..
the pulse of the Black Hole =9802 means this would be a future .. rift of 9802 years of space time headed our way .. so (I will see you in the Future)... at a certain time and place maybe .. somewhere in time
my theory (of everything)

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Vonour]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

yes-really well done thread--right up there with the best ive seen, heard or read!! thanks for passing on your knowledge!!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Great, great thread!

I have an experience I'd like to share - at the moment I'm getting into meditation with the aim of exploring aspects of my consciousness...

Here goes.

- I've found it more confortable for me to meditate lying down.
- I concentrate on my breathing until my mind is clear; this takes on around 10-20 mins.

- I then have this 'feeling' something I can produce at-will everyday in short bursts - at anytime even without meditation. It feels like a ball in my stomach which radiates out to the tips of my fingers and toes in about a second, its a positive feeling almost like a 'power up'- it feels like 'potential' my heart rate normally increases very rapidly- except if I'm meditating because I'm in control.

- I concentrate on this feeling and allow it to consume my entire torso.
-My legs and arms feel like there's static underneath them making them levitate.

- I start to see colours balls of 'fractals' and ripples its as though I'm travelling towards them.

- My eyes start to twitch uncontrollably - like when you see someone in R.E.M sleep; but I'm fully awake.

- (Now this is a bit wierd) I become arroused, my mind is clear but there is definate physical activity 'down there!' which ends up consuming my entire body.

- That fades a little and I feel as though I've 'lifted above the bed' not far but it definitely feels like a disconnect.

- I now feel like a ball of energy waiting to explode - - bare in-mind that my eyes are still flickering very,very rapidly at this point - its a very intense experience; I can only hold this state for about 20 mins before fatigue occurs.

Afterwards I feel tired but very relaxed, but I've noticed that I can get cold sores for a few days afterwards...but I feel 'great' in my mind.

Any ideas what this experience is?

P.S I've only been doing this for a couple of weeks.

Much appreciated guys.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Amazing!!! So much knowledge, I appreciate all your hard work!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusPrimate

Wow....I experience very much the same thing. That crazy energy that erupts all over. I can call it at will, but can't hold it for much longer than probably 60 seconds. It's way too intense physically.

I do know that I use this energy when I'm affirming something to myself. I'm a very frequent lucid dreamer and do a lot of work in that but I've yet to try to attain this energy within in....that's something I'll have to work on. Maybe in the dream state I can control the physical feeling a bit more and focus on what else is happening during that time.

Sounds like yoga could help out with this as well. Guess it's time to give in to my girlfriend's request to go to a yoga class!

This thread is outstanding! Thank you!

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I was really looking for this kind of thread. I learned so much from this thread about astral projection, chakras ... Thanks man, amazing post !

edit on 7 by MlekoFromKorea because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join