It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Astralpedia Master Thread **(parts 1,2,3,3.5,4 + more)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
sorry for any ordering mixups and formatting errors. What i tried to do was place guides within guides and in the process mixed everything up to make it flow. Some parts may be slightly out of order or placed awkwardly, a apologize in advance.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Thank you so much phi1618 for this wonderful thread. I hope to be able to read it over and over again untill I am able to master some of it. It is a delight to be able to learn something new on ATS. You have worked so hard on this and again I thank you.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

thanks for the support

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
[edit on 11-9-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
[edit on 13-9-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Like many people already said thanks a lot for sharing this precious information with us! I will reread everything again and keep work on my AP, LD & Meditation!
As soon as I have any questions I will post them here.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Moraz

Feel free to ask anything and i will do my best ro answer, good luck applying this guide.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Let me say first and foremost phi thank you for creating this guide. I don't post alot here on ATS but I have been following your progress on the composition of this from the beginning, well done. I myself have been practicing meditation techniques (many of which originated from here) for a while now but if you don't mind I have a few questions because I am definitely still a novice.

I start by getting in a comfortable position and relaxing, followed immediately by letting my active thoughts pour out as if my mind were a water basin. After this, in my mind I pull up the image of myself in the same position either on black or in various scenes. I'm either sitting in white light or light is emitting from my third eye and I hold this in my mind for awhile. As I do this I eventually feel warmth and vibrations throughout my body and the biggest achievement I have made it a swimming sensation thoughout my mind almost as if I were about to fall backwards. It lasted for about 10 seconds and i'm pretty sure my exitement brought me "back to earth" and returned me to a light medative state. This process relieves stress and definitely brings peace upon me.

My question to you is your opinions on my process and if you think there are some other methods I should try to tweak my process and "achieve more" as far as AP or a deeper medative state. I understand that its a big thing to do whatever works for yourself but I would like a more experienced person's opinion. Also, it seems as so from what I read but do you ever have a complete disconnection from the physical? Even in my best moments I am still conscious in the background of my body and things going on even if they are in the distance of my awareness. Thank you for your time and any insight you might have to offer.

E.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Erithial]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Erithial

i normally always have a complete disconnect. In a true projection/deep trance you will lose feeling of your body, sorta like when your asleep, except your mind is fully awake.

A good thing to practice id tactile imaging. The guide covers alot of what i know, and what i have found to work for me. ALso proper focus and visualization can also play a large role for some people. Its important to visualize properly for trance, alot of people miss this. You need to literally "see in your head" not just daydream about something, basically 'feel' your 3rd eye looking and being used to perceive a visual. Its separate from your 'imagination', its more like opeing and using an eye, with stimulus provided by your subconscious. took me a long time to understand the difference, but once you understand it everything falls into place.

practice makes perfect, keep trying and you will have an 'uh-hum' moment and youll realte to what i just posted above
best thing i can say about it is to see withing the location of your forehead (inside).

Kinda like a lazy eye that can be made to work after wearing a patch and forcing it to work....same principle is used to awaken the 3rd eye. All the energy work in the world wont teach you to use it and work with it.

also try sitting up while meditating, and try to restrict your diet if possible for a few days...drink ALOT of water and eat nothing for around a week....if you can cope with the lack of food ( you wont feel hungry anymore after the 2nd day ) you will have the most amazing spiritual experiences whe mixed with meditation.

Also vitamin C relaxes people and the pineal loves it, maybe try taking some vC. Also laying off protiens helps.

hope that kinda helped.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Certainly provided interesting insight. I'll take this into mind and see what I can work out. Thanks for the info.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
n problem, if you have any other questions please feel free to ask, i check this thread daily for new posts.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
[edit on 18-9-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
[edit on 27-9-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Read your U2Us Phi

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Moraz

hehe sorry didnt pop up as me having a u2u, gets buggy sometimes.

i will respond asap, watch your u2u box.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

ok

Just don't forget, please.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hey phi, nice compilation of materials.

Im doing one on TK as well, but in portuguese... takes ages, i know
the whole process is painful.

For more material, you should look also over psychologic revolution (krishnamurti), the 'matrix' decode of reality (icke), the works of robert bruce (negs, energy, projection), Donald deGarcia (bridging science and mistic) for more POVs.

What your take on the subject of Theocracy and the Invisible College, and the astral reptilian conspiracy? Does Seth was badly translated by Jane roberts?

Thanks!

RP

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

not sure really, haven't read any of those books ill look into it.

im working on more parts to the guide currently. Hopefully they will e out sometime soon.

thanks

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
[edit on 9-10-2009 by The Cloak]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
[edit on 9-10-2009 by The Cloak]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join