It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I honestly believe after 10,00000 hours I have done it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

Thanks. I couldn't figure out what that was below the upper most water bottle.

What's the fail rate on those detenators? Such as, what's the chances that ALL of them fired? Again, I don't pretend to know this stuff.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
In this picture, I see some columns that have the obvious oxy-torch signature but it also looks like some that are clean cut. What do the experts make of the different cuts on the columns which seem to have similar angles of cuts?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab60f2f61334.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

So it's taken you 1,142 years to work out that the WTC was cut up by lasers?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

So it's taken you 1,142 years to work out that the WTC was cut up by lasers?

That's not a very fair assessment of the thread now is it ?

I don't remember the OP saying anything of lasers. But if he did please point it out.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPatrickHenry

Well I was guessing that the best way to make the alleged cuts was by use of lasers. I'm surprised others haven't thought that?

But I'm more intrigued about the time it's taken the OP to reach his conclusion

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
home.hiwaay.net...reply to post by Roadblockx

Thermal Lances

en.wikipedia.org...

Go through these pictures - will see ironworkers slicing up the wreckage

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

messed up

link here

home.hiwaay.net...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by thedman

messed up

link here

home.hiwaay.net...

Thanks for the response. I guess my question then is, why are some beams "clean" cut and others have the dirty sludge like material coming down from the cut? If those cuts are from rescue/demolition crews, wouldn't they all be the same? Likewise, if they were "pre-cut" to allow the buildings to fall, wouldn't they look different?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Are you serious? That is your contribution to this thread? Lasers and the ability to calculate time?
Why not offer something useful up instead of playing off of an obvious exaggeration of the amount of time spent on this project. Surprised you didn't jump on him for not using the proper amount of commas. Come on man, help the thread out!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx
reply to post by Essan

Are you serious? That is your contribution to this thread? Lasers and the ability to calculate time?
Why not offer something useful up instead of playing off of an obvious exaggeration of the amount of time spent on this project. Surprised you didn't jump on him for not using the proper amount of commas. Come on man, help the thread out!

That`s the way they work my friend, remember the golden rules of *Shilling*.

1). Never ever try and reinforce your side of the story, with the lack of real evidence in such cases it`s a huge no-no.

2). Instead - Make theirs look like a fairy tale by adding such words as.. Lasers, UFO`s, Space beams etc, etc.

3). This also helps with the blatantly obvious lack of any logic explanation, as to the aspect in question.

4). Make sure there are several shills operating that cover every single aspect of 9/11 including - Pilots, Demo experts, Firemen, Anti terrorist agents, Engineers, Pyrotechnic boffins, Police, Politicians, Scientists, so on and so forth.

5). These shills must cover a healthy ratio of neutrals and character assassins, the latter is their preferred anti CT counter, `If you cannot brandish them with science, tarnish them with ridicule`, whilst the former and normally consists of the *experts* are there for nothing more than to appeal to the general public via the - `Look we are experts and neutral so what we state is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth`, Whilst their counterparts paint any CT with the `You`re all nutjobs` Tarring brush, rather than go for the disprove us with facts and evidence approach, that in a normal and perfectly bona fide incident would have plenty of, to offer.

Notice the only explanation from their side put forward is `Lasers`, we have a demo expert here, he must have a good few photos of steels that have been cut via the many cutting charges available, let`s see them, so we can compare them to oxy-acetylene cuts, my assessment is obviously incorrect, where is their counter evidence to reinforce this?.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx
reply to post by Essan

That`s the way they work my friend, remember the golden rules of *Shilling*.

1). Never ever try and reinforce your side of the story, with the lack of real evidence in such cases it`s a huge no-no.

2). Instead - Make theirs look like a fairy tale by adding such words as.. Lasers, UFO`s, Space beams etc, etc.

3). This also helps with the blatantly obvious lack of any logic explanation, as to the aspect in question.

4). Make sure there are several shills operating that cover every single aspect of 9/11 including - Pilots, Demo experts, Firemen, Anti terrorist agents, Engineers, Pyrotechnic boffins, Police, Politicians, Scientists, so on and so forth.

5). These shills must cover a healthy ratio of neutrals and character assassins, the latter is their preferred anti CT counter, `If you cannot brandish them with science, tarnish them with ridicule`, whilst the former and normally consists of the *experts* are there for nothing more than to appeal to the general public via the - `Look we are experts and neutral so what we state is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth`, Whilst their counterparts paint any CT with the `You`re all nutjobs` Tarring brush, rather than go for the disprove us with facts and evidence approach, that in a normal and perfectly bona fide incident would have plenty of, to offer.

Notice the only explanation from their side put forward is `Lasers`, we have a demo expert here, he must have a good few photos of steels that have been cut via the many cutting charges available, let`s see them, so we can compare them to oxy-acetylene cuts, my assessment is obviously incorrect, where is their counter evidence to reinforce this?.

I'd like to point this out, I've been part of a certain gaming community, called Notaggaming, ( You can find it on google)

There is one member that works for the government, his job today, was to sit on the computer and dispel rumors about planes spraying aerosol over Ukraine.

He's made similar post's asking members about this stuff pertaining to there country many times, so he can "dispel rumors".

Government money, hard at work.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by harrytuttle
However, would it be necessary to cut the exterior support structure if you could compromise the inner columns instead? I mean, if you cut the internal columns into sections, wouldn't the exterior be needed to "mask" the internal explosions?

This is absolutely true, and why they put the thermite cutter and blast charges along the elevator shafts inside. The outer columns were never meant to carry the weight, and once the blasts in the core sent that steel out through the perimeter columns - like blades from a weed whacker - the inner steel beams made those "cuts" you see. It took a lot of explosive power to rip the core apart, and the shock cuts you see in the outer webbing as it falls, is good evidence of that intense force. The fact that the explosions occurred deep within the building itself, masked the actual blasts themselves (as in the initial energy releases), and used the shattered beams as cutting tools to destroy the outer perimeter matrix.

This was done by pros who considered this aspect of the process, and used the blunt force of the inner blasts to shred the outer support structure with the shrapnel from the inner support matrix.

If this is the case, then presumably the so-called squibs are not a sign of explosive charges?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join