It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-The Greatest Story Ever Denied: Moon Rising

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I've been waiting to see this Documentary.

Here it is:

Moon Rising Part 2

Moon Rising Part 3

Moon Rising Part 4

Moon Rising Part 5

Moon Rising Part 6

Moon Rising Part 7

Moon Rising Part 8

Moon Rising Part 9

Tell me what you guys think.

If you like it heres something to read about:

Alien Bases On The Moon? The Truth Revealed.

It isn't well known that the Governments have been covering up the fact the aliens have bases on the moon. Their are many facts, Pictures, videos, satalite images, and testomonies that create hard evidence of this fact. From well known respected scientists, Astronauts, and military personal we gain a pretty define perspective on this subject.

Source

I for one am astonished at what can be there, and what are they doing there?

Moon Bases they are real Believe it or not...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
In part 3 they refer to Maurice Chatelain and his quote of what Armstrong should have said about aliens on the moon.
But wasn't Maurice Chatelain discredited as a liar and that particular story as complete fiction?

I just see a problem there already when they lean against false statements as part of their proof.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You asked us for our opinions, just remember that not all are going to agree with you. But I've got my flame suit on, so what the heck.

My opinion is that utter rubbish such as this does nothing but ensure the black eye this subject has only gets darker and more pronounced. What saddens me more is there is such a wide audience in this community that lap this stuff up like it's some sort of drug or something.

It's cool and intriguing to discuss "what if's" and hypothetical stuff, not insinuating that we shouldn't use our imagination. But when your dealing with people that believe this rubbish is 100% fact, and defend it with religious veracity the cause is lost.

So what do I think, lol, I think tripe like this is a large part of why normal people laugh whenever this subject gets brought up. You can go on thinking that normal people are in the dark, and your "on the inside" because of this imaginary knowledge you gained from some dude's production on the internet that says things you want to hear, but in the end your the one being mislead, and the vary cause you believe in (the truth of disclosure) is getting pushed farther and farther out of reach.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by G8tor
And why not the opposite?

I have never seen one clear image of a Moon base (and no, I am not going to waste my time watching some videos, they are only good for that, waste time), and from what I have seen of that "documentary" it does not show anything new, but I may be wrong.

And don't you find strange that some people say that there are bases on the Moon but they are Alien bases, and other people say that there are bases on the Moon but they are human bases? What's real? The first, the second, or neither?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by G8tor

Ummmm...my opinion? Same as most. Complete hogwash, by a guy who in the first (or is it second?) part posits humanoids ten miles tall, or something. Baloney.

OH, and BTW, I searched, and found at least a half dozen OTHER threads about this so-called "movie".

Here's one, and warrenb started it. Last MAY!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yeah, when he started talking about the hundereds of feet tall guy in work coveralls bending over fixing something, you could tell this was going to be a long movie.

He made his money, now he will use this to sell his next.

Why can't I get into a racket like this? lol

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'm most annoyed that the bald guy never got around to saying what he was told by the dying guy from Bellcom. Whassup with that?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You guys are entitled to your own opinions, I surely don't blame you and hey no on can take that away from you.
I wanted to post something that interest me and I'm sure interest others. Everyone will get criticized once its out of the relam of the norm and to think there are no posibilities of life forms visiting the far reaches of space is just ludacris.
What have we started doing? Looking for intelligent life forms. I'm sure we did't wake up one day and said "hey lets go look for life on other planets because its cool" like common to think we're the only life forms is just a pile of turds.
Those who believe that the pyramids were not built by humans, but by extraterrestrials probably ponder on the fact that may be they came here to pass on ancient knowledge...
I'm just going to throw this out there...
remember the summarian tablets,....on it says that 300 were stationed on the moon or in the heavens...
who knows if this has anything to do with it?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
i think its real. funny how hubble couldnt manage to take a colour photo of the moon... and why all the distance shots, with hubble, we shud be able to photograph someone's armpit on there. i dont believe the excuses. i mean, there are clearly smudged out structures on nasa photos... can someone who's a skeptic please explain to me why nasa would have smudges all over their photos?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
i think its real. funny how hubble couldnt manage to take a colour photo of the moon... and why all the distance shots, with hubble, we shud be able to photograph someone's armpit on there. i dont believe the excuses. i mean, there are clearly smudged out structures on nasa photos... can someone who's a skeptic please explain to me why nasa would have smudges all over their photos?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
moon bases are real

each time i need to report to my homeland, i use one of the lunar base available for my people... it s less far than Mars (bases there too).

basically, these bases provides shelter and facilities for ET scientists or travelers.

NASA discovered them first day of the first mission on Moon.

It will be told soon by the way, water on moon was the first step of a long communication plan made to announce that you are not alone

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
You asked us for our opinions, just remember that not all are going to agree with you. But I've got my flame suit on, so what the heck.

My opinion is that utter rubbish such as this does nothing but ensure the black eye this subject has only gets darker and more pronounced. What saddens me more is there is such a wide audience in this community that lap this stuff up like it's some sort of drug or something.

It's cool and intriguing to discuss "what if's" and hypothetical stuff, not insinuating that we shouldn't use our imagination. But when your dealing with people that believe this rubbish is 100% fact, and defend it with religious veracity the cause is lost.

So what do I think, lol, I think tripe like this is a large part of why normal people laugh whenever this subject gets brought up. You can go on thinking that normal people are in the dark, and your "on the inside" because of this imaginary knowledge you gained from some dude's production on the internet that says things you want to hear, but in the end your the one being mislead, and the vary cause you believe in (the truth of disclosure) is getting pushed farther and farther out of reach.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

I wanted to point out that the people who laugh at the subject would probably not even go far enough to view this video. In fact, they usually lack research...however if garbage were to enter the mainstream, then yeah.

I'm not disagreeing with you or anything though.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Hubble is not supposed to have such a high definition, look at its specifications and you will that it cannot take photos of the Moon with the detail that people think it should, it was made to look at distant stars and galaxies, not to look at closer objects with high definition.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
cool video, some of it seems a stretch like the "tall guy fixing something", but it does seem as if nasa is covering up something with all the blurred images and inverting photos and what not....some of the images were convincing though....

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by G8tor

I've been waiting to see this Documentary.

Here it is:
snip
Tell me what you guys think.

If you like it heres something to read about:

Alien Bases On The Moon? The Truth Revealed.

It isn't well known that the Governments have been covering up the fact the aliens have bases on the moon. Their are many facts, Pictures, videos, satalite images, and testomonies that create hard evidence of this fact. From well known respected scientists, Astronauts, and military personal we gain a pretty define perspective on this subject.

Source

I for one am astonished at what can be there, and what are they doing there?

You quote: " Their are many facts, Pictures, videos, satalite images, and testomonies that create hard evidence of this fact." No hard evidence and no facts, just romantic heasay. However, there are NASA films showing UFOs moving over the lunar surface. THAT is "hard" evidence and factual. Nothing on bases, yet.

I'll comment on the video content after I watch it in its entirety, I have it saved. I'm a friend of Jose Escamilla. I tried to warn him about getting involved in these kind of projects but he preferred to rush headlong into questionability.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

Although I'm a skeptic, natch, it doesn't require one to explain smudges on some NASA lunar photos. First, it's the digital photos that are smudged, not the original high definition Lunar Orbiter photos and those taken before L.O. As you may know, if someone erases some of the digital ones and zeros, it might be a reason for a smudge.

You can see what was smudged by finding the same location on another non-digital photo and comparing. Of course, the problem becomes that access to published lunar photos is not as easy as finding them on the Internet so you are still dealing with ones and zeros!

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenotouch
moon bases are real

each time i need to report to my homeland, i use one of the lunar base available for my people... it s less far than Mars (bases there too).

basically, these bases provides shelter and facilities for ET scientists or travelers.

NASA discovered them first day of the first mission on Moon.

It will be told soon by the way, water on moon was the first step of a long communication plan made to announce that you are not alone

Huh? Uhhhhh...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by rapunzel222

Hubble is not supposed to have such a high definition, look at its specifications and you will that it cannot take photos of the Moon with the detail that people think it should, it was made to look at distant stars and galaxies, not to look at closer objects with high definition.

Years ago when this subject was discussed on other forums, the intent was to prove that NASA was lying by claiming that Hubble could not photograph the moon for one reason or another. Then someone found out that, indeed, Hubble had photographed the moon. Go here and also google: hubblesite.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ah, image tampering. One of the many fine arts of the Nasa program.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I was wondering if the 'space elevators' were actually due to blurred star/satellite movement in long exposure pics of the moon. Anyone have thoughts on this?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join