It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen's Fantasy 9/11 Truther Grilling of the President

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Making it clear that I am not supporting or against Jones as I don't see it the same way as most ATS members and don't agree on the attacks but what ever Jones and Sheen are attempting to do is working as it is also on Fox.com and has been reported on CNN in a fair way without attacking Sheen or even mentioning Jones.

I'm just waiting for MSNBC to see how they are going to spin this in support of Van Jones and against how the WH shouldn't have let him resign lol.

Either way you spin it, it's a catch 22 for those against and for those for a new investigation.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
I watched a show last night which addressed every single one of the 9/11 truthers conspiracy allegations and systematically took every one to pieces with factual evidence.

These people, Sheen included will never accept the truth, it was a terrorist attack, end of story. If people want to spend the rest of their lives trying to prove otherwise, go for it, you'll ultimately end up looking just as stupid as the Moon truthers now do.

Was it the one where they put 700 gallons of jet fuel under a load-bearing I-beam, and then put 175 pounds of thermite next to a vertical box beam - with no load? And then flew an aluminum tube (which lacked both wings and engines) at 500 mph at some wood - calling it the pentagon? Because I watched that with my family, and none of us could stop laughing at the absurd nature of it.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Integrity is everything. Integrity is putting a disclaimer in bold print at the head of a fictional account rather than at the end where many will not notice it.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy

Originally posted by Beefcake
All i know is that i got a mass U2U from admin to digg the Hoax story. So there is an active effort going on at ATS to take full advantage of this to hurt Alex.

The worst part is i have never gotten a U2U to digg a story even the most amazing stories that have been posted and broken here at ATS i've never gotten one but i get one for the AJ hoax story.

Pretty telling.

Can you post a new thread, including a screen shot.

This is incredible if you ask me. And needs thread... I find it incredible that this site actually sent emails to bash Jones.

i got that too, i didn't know that(spam) wasn't a norm

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I am sorry that I haven't read the whole thread, but I just want to comment quickly what came into my mind.

1. You got PUNKED. So what.
2. I hope you realize to always double check. Even AJ, ATS or MSM.
3. This will definately get the PREZs attention. Even though he'll never comment on it, he knows the truthers are moving in.
4. Point 3 is exactly what AJ had in mind.
5. Watch out for more like these in the future.

Great stuff. ATS was getting a bit boring lately. This made my day. And nobody actually died through this. Bring it on Alex.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I don't believe he meant to actually "Hoax" anyone. I just watched his Video Apology. It actually makes perfect sense.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
USAma bin laden on fbi's most wanted list

show me where it mentions 911 on that page. when asked why, the FBI replied, "we have no hard evidence linking him to the case".

That "page" hasn't been updated since November 2001, the world has moved on somewhat since then - but anyway, that aside, this proves what? that the FBI don't really think he was involved, and they carelessly forgot to embellish the conspiracy by putting that on their website?

you think the FBI hasn't seen the faked fatty bin laden video?

And here we get down to the problem with all conspiracists. When faced with irrefutable, concrete evidence that all your theories are total BS, you just shout "Fake" !

It's impossible to reason with that mentality, you're in a world of your own.

“The tests showed that the floors were capable of considerable sagging without collapse.”
(NCSTAR 1-6 page xliv, para3)

“Finding 7: All four tests demonstrated that the floor assemblies were capable of sagging without
failure. The unrestrained test, which had two 0.875 in. bolts fastening the main truss to the truss
seats, did not sag sufficiently to bear on the bolts.” (NCSTAR 1-6 page lxxii, para4)

“Finding 8: All four test assemblies supported their full design load under standard fire conditions for two hours without collapse.” (NCSTAR 1-6 page lxxii, para5)

i'm not really gonna get into it much more than that, because i know i will never convince you of anything. you clearly have had your mind made up for you.

So you're suggesting that because the floors could sag, that's evidence that the government must have planted explosives to make the buildings fall down.

Even the nut jobs agree that the point of collapse commenced at the exact point of the plane's entry - so those Arab, sorry CIA, pilots knew the EXACT point at which to crash their planes into the buildings, the EXACT point where the explosives had been placed, and they did so without disrupting any of the detonators.

Good grief, this is all truly insane, I think people are just losing it, 9/11 was just too much for some brains to contain.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

did not sag sufficiently to bear on the bolts.

that's for towers one and two, where the whole theory is based on the idea that sagging trusses pulled in on the exterior columns.
if the trusses do not bear on the bolts (bear meaning, put pressure), then HOW the hell are they supposed to transfer any force to the perimeter?

and, more importantly....

wtc7, .....freefall, .....period.

proves demo.

bye.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

That "page" hasn't been updated since November 2001, the world has moved on somewhat since then - but anyway, that aside, this proves what? that the FBI don't really think he was involved, and they carelessly forgot to embellish the conspiracy by putting that on their website?

some people are obviously happy being lied to. i call em tailwaggers.
just like mans best friend, you can tell them anything and their still
wagging their tail, high stepping towards you, all giddy n wiggley. i mean
if pearl harbor would have happened in 2001 don't think it would n't get picked apart just like 911.
and no matter how you slice that one even the history channel admits
the Govt. new an attack by Japan was eminent. they let our boys get
slaughtered.
when i saw the buildings come down that day.i been in construction over
30 yrs . it made me suspicious .first thing out of my mouth was that looks like a demolition.
there was no side i decided to be on. didn't hate the Govt. none of that.
then hereing all these little tid bits here there from all different avenues.
got curious and was completely dumb founded at what was available.
against the os.on the web. i know i approached it all with an oipen mind.
i'm convinced there's only one verdict for some one w/ an open mind.

you tailwaggers crack me up. you must be so busy trying to explain
all the holes ,and lies, and witnesses , and slips of the tongue. you don't
even realise how insurmountable the list is. why would people even be able to have this many suspiscions about event's like 911 and JFK.
these people were so stupid, (or they didn't really even care enough).
they couldn't keep their story straight..

how pathetic is the person, who can take an FBI website seriously, that has a 25 million dollar reward posted on someones head. you people really can't see past the end of your nose. if you could, you would be able to
see who ever pulled this beyond laughable figure out of the air, rolling all over an office somewhere in stoned azz laughter. 25 billion, no wait!
25 million dollars. slides extended pinky finger to side of mouth.
you people are the problem. because your afraid, you will not see what
we see, you will not think as we think, because it might mean you won't sleep
as well in your cozy little beds at night. afraid of what it might mean
to your fuzzy little worlds, if the truthers are right. your afraid and you leave us weak and divided. against an ominous and obvious threat
to our country, our way of life, and life itself. you tailwaggers are pathetic.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
some people are obviously happy being lied to. i call em tailwaggers...... you tailwaggers are pathetic.

And some people open cans of soda with their head, we call 'em Californians.

You will expend huge amounts of energy trying to prove something so patently insane and fallacious, that only another even larger world changing event will dislodge you, and divert you onto another delusional path.

As Winston Churchill so appropriately said, a fanatic is someone who can't change their mind, and won't change the subject.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This whole Charlie Sheen debacle only solidifies my opinion that not all
------ are truthers, but all truthers are ------.

Mr. Sheen don't you have some drugs to do, or hookers to hire?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hey, good thing somebody started another thread about this! For a minute there, I was starting to worry we'd have to find something else to read and talk about. You guys have only got 3 pages going here, though. Maybe the title wasn't divisive and sensational enough. Maybe you need to insult a broad group of people in your opening post. I suggest starting another Charlie Sheen Interview thread (We've got to meet our 10 a day quota!)

Few points.

1. Alex Jones is a hack. Always has been, always will be. Why is everyone so surprised that he did something hackish? He's made a career out of 9-11. He's become somewhat famous, and probably a good deal wealthier than he ever would have been without 9-11. For all I know, he was in on it. For all I know, he's paid by the original conspirators to act like a lunatic and make the Truth Movement look bad.

2. Charlie Sheen is a drunken, womanizing, delusional prick who has done nothing of note except star on a hit TV show where he plays a drunken, womanizing, delusional prick. First the Truth Movement picks Alex Jones to be their public face, now they want this guy to do it? Now I believe there was certainly a conspiracy, but come on!!

At least 2 and a Half Men is funny. At least there's that.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join