It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin stars in Death Panel 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sarah Palin: Death Panels

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin was invited to testify before the New York state Senate Aging Committee by its Chairman, Rev. Ruben Diaz. Instead of testifying, Palin has submitted written testimony, and publicizes it via her latest Facebook "Note." In it, she defends her contention that there are, in fact, "death panels" in health-care legislation being considered in Congress -- despite independent fact-checkers repeatedly debunking the notion. "A great deal of attention was given to my use of the phrase 'death panel' in discussing such rationing," Palin writes. "Despite repeated attempts by many in the media to dismiss this phrase as a 'myth', its accuracy has been vindicated."

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8/9/09 by Mak Manto]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Got to love vindication!

When Palin talks....people listen.

The 2010 election season is going to be great. Can't wait to see the crowds!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
So she is still signing things Governor Sarah Palin. Why would she still use the title Governor when she quit.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You go girl. Sticking to her guns. I still think that she is on our side, the people side.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009[/ I still think that she is on our side, the people side.

I think she is on her own side seeing as how alot of the speeches she makes are for compensation.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Woah, wait, this is still an issue? I thought health care died?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Health care reform is still going strong.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
So she is still signing things Governor Sarah Palin. Why would she still use the title Governor when she quit.

She doesn't know what planet she's on half of the time, no... all of the time!

new topics

top topics

join