It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu disappears for 10 hours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Netanyahu disappears for 10 hours

www.jpost.com

Rumors swirled Monday afternoon that Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu had gone abroad, to an unnamed country, for a few hours of intensive talks.

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu.
Photo: AP

SLIDESHOW: Israel & Region | World Throughout the day the Prime Minister's Office, when asked about Netanyahu's whereabouts, said only that he was on a tour.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So he disappeared for 10 hours. Where was he? Does anyone think this has anything to do with the preparation of an attack on Iran? I usually dont trust Debka at all, but even they have a stor on their website about Bibi meeting with his inner circle securiy cabinet just yesterday and he met with the heads of the Mossad as well. Just a conicidence?

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I don't think it would have much to do with an attack on Iran. I mean, what country would he have gone to? Certainly, he isn't going to go to another country in the Middle East to talk about attacking Iran and I doubt that Europe or African countries would be willing to discuss things with him either. I guess he could've stayed in Israel and someone could've come and met him, no? Where was Gates yesterday?

In the end, I think it's all coincidence. He probably just wanted some time by himself and that's where he "disappeared" to. It's probably really normal for a Prime Minister to meet with his most trusted cabinet members and with his intelligence service from time to time...at least I'd hope so!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If anyone inside their cabinet or government can say, or vouch that he was INDEED GONE.

I would like to know where he was. It could lead to a lot of answers regarding what may be coming our way.

Peace

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Yeah i mean thats the whole thing. I dont think he DID go to another country...that was just a smokescreen. I think he went somewhere inside Israel. If he indeed met with all of his security staff yesterday then maybe today was something a little extra. Maybe he toured a secret bunker where he will be staying when it all breaks loose? Then again maybe the guy just had an irritated stomach and was using the can a lot today or something and thats why "he couldnt be reached".

[edit on 8-9-2009 by princeofpeace]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Just make the math... How long he could spend flying in an airplane.

max time flying: 10 hours (5hs to, 5hs from). Now add the average flying speed of like 800km/h. How you can have an idea where he could be gone for this time.

Of course would spend sometime in the ground so... the flying time should be at least be 4.5hs. ~3.600km from Tel Aviv

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The only neighboring states he would visit (that would also be on board with a strike against Iran) would be Egypt, Jordan or Saudi Arabia. I dont think he was in any of those places....i think he was meeting again with folk sinside the country and making preparations. September has long been talked about as being a month in which Israel may strike. But then again we hear every other week that they are going to strike so who knows?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well, Governor Mark Sanford disappeared for a while and there was no military strike related to that event.

Why should this be any different?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The weather started getting rough and the tiny ship was lost.

If not for the thefts and murders of the diabolical crew the Minnow would be lost.

The minnow would be lost!

Obama... and Nut and Yahoo too.

Rothschild... and his wife!

The General, the Movie Star and Mary Ann.

All on Nut and Yahoo aisle!

I love that show, please tell me they didn't find him, I can't wait for another episode!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I find the PM's disappearence cururious.As to the where and why would just be speculation.But the timing could suggest the topic being Iran.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Is Condi Rice in town. Not a big deal . I imagine that if I was in the public spotlight that much , I too would want some private time. The speculations can go on forever. A couple days would be different due to her position.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Perhaps he was in conference at the Feast of the Beast, seeing how that has just begun.

Seems the gates of hell open during this time and the alien/angels reveal what they will provide as new covenant and what their new terms and conditions are. Usually it is a trade of some new grand technology in exchange for blood sacrifices. At least that is the pattern it has always been.

This Feast lasts for a year.

Or perhaps he went to oversee the building of the sacrificial altar which was begun in late July. Maybe he retrieved a stone from the Dead Sea for the altar as a token gesture. You know, like the way the mayor cuts a ribbon?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Well, this thread seems to be all about dig deep & get your wild theories out. I'm going with coc aine & prostitutes!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
There is speculation that he's been in Russia:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9a830d37547.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

See looks just like Gilligan...

It's amazing how right I am how often huh Matt?

How do I do it?

[edit on 9/9/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Just to humor you - yesterday in the morning on my way to work i hear discussion about this on bus radio. It is noisy and i get only the general idea. Then at work i see in the window scores of military vehicles for hours - jeeps, APCs, mobile radars, trucks driving through center of Jerusalem. Never happened before. I go - oh oh, here it starts. Was really, really worried for rest of the day. Until i got out and find out it was a recruiting stunt, street near by is jammed with vehicles and military from different branches trying to show who is cooler, to get better recruits i guess.
So i was double worried yesterday.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Just to update the thread (theres already a thread posted on here today) but Netanyahu was in Russia yesterday.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Could you provide the link to the thread? I wonder why he was in Russia.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Check JPost, there's a front page story about it.

Probably to do with Russian arms to Iran, that's why Peres was there a few weeks ago.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
According to this article (reliability and credibility unknown on my end,) he was in Russia discussing arms sales to Iran and Syria, however Israeli officials say that he was at Mossad's Foreign Intelligence HQ.

www.dailystar.com.lb...

Israel’s prime minister stole away to Moscow this week to discuss Russian arms sales to arch-foes Iran and Syria, a report said on Wednesday amid speculation over the premier’s mysterious disappearance. Benjamin Netanyahu flew to Moscow on Monday, the respected daily Yediot Aharonot said, citing anonymous sources.

Asked to comment on the report, Netanyahu’s office reiterated that the premier had spent Monday at the headquarters of the Mossad foreign intelligence agency.

Source

top topics

join