It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Warning to America From Army Soldier.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This guy is talking about "American Hiroshima" (feel free to google it). This has been in the works for ages and it feels to me that it's about to be activated. It will be similar to 9-11 in that the government above Obama knows about it and yet again will simply let it unfold and help it unfold. Dark days ahead.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm not 100% sure on the velcro for US Military field gear,but in Britain's forces,we used to have rank badges,regimental insignia,national insignia etc that were velcroed on to field DPM gear to facilitate their easy removal
should the situation warrant it(i.e capture)

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard

Your post reminds me of something I would read from someone who thinks their troops are some of the most honorable men in the world. Not realizing that most of them are boneheaded 18 year olds who can't get into college and can't defeat cavemen if their lives depended on it. Why don't you go back to watching Fox News and try to open your eyes that the conservative base will soon go the way of the dinosaurs. You make a great argument for putting a sanity check on this site.

You have to love tough guys who sit behind a computer and disparage those brave enough to defend our freedom. Having read your posts over time, I am surely not surprised as you have exposed yourself as an ill informed dimwit who likely has accomplished nothing of substance in your life.

Why don't you at least attempt to see things as an adult and not your typically simple "left is good and right is bad," bull crap.

Those on the left who seek to blame everything on the right are every bit as tiresome as their mirror images on the left who want to convince you that liberals are the root of all evil.

The world isn't black and white for those capable of independent thought.

Clearly, you will have no idea what I am talking about.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Everybody has their opinion. So, again, here's mine.
This soldier has his opinion, and is compelled to to provide his on YouTube.
I don't know if he is telling the truth or not. He seems to believe in what he is saying.
Having read Sun Tzu, I look at some subjects pertaining to the military with scrutiny.
It was once said,"the devil will tell you a thousand truths to have you believe one lie." I am not calling him a liar nor am I calling him a prophet.
More information is needed.
I do find it interesting that there are 2 unknown objects, on the wall and ceiling of his room that resemble webcams. Regarding his Donkaphunk video, there is a comment regarding his shooting position. I do not claim to be an expert marksman, but his is different. His target is 33 yards away. The AR-15 has the ability to co-witness with the EoTech 552, but he chooses not to use his rear iron. To his credit, he does maintain cheek weld after looking at the person with the timer. However, as his target displays, he is all over a 8.5 inch X 11 inch target ( at 33 feet). Even with factory ammo, my son can hit a a 300 foot distant target, with .5 MoA grouping. And he's in high school.
IMHO.

Check your 6 and maintain angels, lest the earth rise up to smite thee.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I meant," his target is 33 yards away.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join