It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Warning to America From Army Soldier.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Ladies and gentleman meet our next patsy...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by fleabit

He's a reservist, so he wouldn't be stationed in barracks Stateside.

I would also point out after visiting his YouTube Profile Page that he is a 'tinfoil' hat wearer, so this might speak for his credibility. He could be truthful, or just plain paranoid...

Thank you, i was fixing to say the same thing.
1. Hes a reservist, just like NG they do the one weekend a month two weeks a year gig. Reservist live at home, or wherever, but they do not stay in barricks unless they were on active duty.

2. Someone said that he was an E-4/SPC, after 11yrs? Either he must have gotten into trouble and lost rank Or he hasnt been in 11rys. People that has been deployed which acording to his combat patch and combat badge, he has, dont stay e-4's.

3. Most reservist and NG. dont see each other that much during the month unless its a drill weekend. So how is it he is With his army buddys in uniform all the time, as he suggested in his first video.

I dont know people, I think that he may be a fear monger. After watching his videos, and listning and thinking about his position in the military, things arent adding up. Im not making any decisions about his warnings, but what i do know after bieng in the service for 8 years is his story isnt adding up.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by emac33

no he isnt making it up. in combat, the full color US Flag is removed and a subdued infrared reflective flag is worn.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Also, as for why he might have taken the video down. If he, in fact, IS in the service, chances are that he was TOLD to take it down. There is a soldier here that i spoke to who was pretty upset because he had been threatened with article 15 proceedings over a youtube video that showed nothing more than him talking and a few HMMWV's in the background. It was, however, deemed an OPSEC violation and he was told that even though he pulled it, he may still be subject to UCMJ action.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

Here is the link to interview with Hill himself.
www.deseretnews.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bejing
reply to post by The Revealer

Here is the link to interview with Hill himself.
www.deseretnews.com...

Weird how it is all unfolding.

I hope we can come back to this thread in February and see how wrong we were.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Sorry ladies and gents but I think this guy is an actor. With that I mean, he has a friend or friends in the military who know "something" (or think they do) and want to get the message out but don't want to do it. So their friend says I'll do it, I'm not in the military so what can they do to me?!?!

He learns what to say, pulls the uniform on and takes some patches from a collection and puts them on with some assistance from his friends. The plan was probably to not draw attention to who gave him the info but it backfired and now the friend is pulling back on what he said. Just my opinion but I would bet it is pretty close to the truth.....

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

But, like has been said before . . . he pulls off the mannerisms perfectly.

If he is that good of an actor, why is he not in Hollywood?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Fair question. I have never been in the military (does ROTC count?)
Seriously though, as a military brat and someone that has been around the military for 30+ years, I could do the same thing. You don't have to be George Clooney to be convincing. I don't think for a second that this guy is dumb. He seems very bright and I think that they all had the right idea. To get a message out there to the nation they love without jeapordizing their young military careers. The heart was in the right place but the PTB just have things to well covered. I believe the MESSAGE is right but this chap is a civ. Just my 2 cents which aren't worth 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Does anyone know what he is talking about in the 2nd video at the 3:12 mark where he mentions ".....client in my business... friend organzing G20..."

What business does he have a client in? Is this a BlackWater guy?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Just my 2 cents on this:

I work for the government and within the last six months we have had military from at least 3 other countries training in our NBC training facility and we have had our own military in town doing "urban warfare" training. Looking back its somewhat disturbing as both of these instances have never happened here before.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I really don’t get all the attention this thread has gotten. Just what earth shattering revelation did we get here? Another doomsday prediction? WTF?

I call beefcake BS.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I am one that finds this guy credible (for reasons that are explained in better ways by the many posters before me). I think it is always hard to judge these things -- if he's right, then that's bad. If he's wrong and nothing happens, that's good, but he looks likes a fool and people will discredit him in the future. I feel he is sincerely expressing a fear he has, whether it is a legitimate threat or not. I believe him.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This video seams pretty legit. I looked at the 2 that are currently up on his YouTube and from reading over what people have posted who saw the video it seams pretty crazy.

I think I recall a "[HOAX] Time Traveler From Italy" also saying something of Nukes around that time/date.

I have read a lot and people keep pointing to nukes.

So time to sit back and watch for a big mushroom on the sky(probably wont happen). Also I am not suppost to be mad at the people in uniform?

All in all good read all the way through every page.

Maybe this is the Time Traveler he keeps stressing no one know the future lol.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Your'e kidding right, I mean please tell me your kidding. Are his tags on right?, anyone can buy a uniform, does he sound legit. I mean because afterall this is whats important right? are you serious.

How about listening to the message, why dont we try that and then lets use a little of our God given discernment b4 we dismiss this kid who is really hanging it out there only to have his uniform and sincerity scrutinized.

Look like it or not, deny all you want some bad things are coming our way and if you cant see that then I cant help you. But I'll tell you right now I would much rather know that guys like this will be on our side when the time comes. what would you rather, just assume that all of our boys have lost their minds and are all going to turn on us in favor of following orders.

I've interviewed multiple NG's in New Orleans and let me tell you the standing order was Federal control and absoption of all Law enforcement in 5 years. Well that was 4 years ago. I know for a fact that NG's kitchen staff were rolling the streets with limited Law Enforcement authority under the Gator patrols. No LEO training whatsoever yet their rolling on US streets. Do you have any idea how freaked out some of our boys are. But then again who am I and why should you listen. You shouldn't. What you should do is use your God given discenment thats what you should do.

IMO hes's legit, I'm curious even if I didn't think he was, but I want to know what he has to say and analyze the why's of what he is saying but please lets not continue to disect every dam" thing about every dam" thing.

We have got to get focussed. We are the hope for a future and this is how we act. We have very big fish to fry. Quick concise analysis, file it away and move on. If it proves useful later so much the better.

Focus people please, so much depends on us and our abilities, not the misuse of those abilities.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
For the love of God, he thinks when he isn't doing anything on the computer, and the harddrive light is on, someone is accessing his computer.
He comes off as extremely paranoid. It is amazing that people take this sort of stuff seriously. He doesn't offer one thing other than the daily BS you read here on ATS that makes him believable at all.
Oh wait, he's military and he seems 'legit'. I guess he is telling the truth then.

More rumors that the sky is going to fall real soon! And when 2010 rolls around there will be more excuses and doom prophets. And of course one day something bad WILL happen, it's earth not heaven after all, and some loony will be claiming they said it all along. Seriously people...
Deny Ignorance indeed.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
im in mn ,alot of men working on the railroads here. putting in more tracks. homeland security is in wisconsin, by great lakes. all over the place. i myself do not believe the nuke thing, but something is definatelly happenning around here and in other places. weird stuff.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I was never in the Army, I was in the Navy, but he sounds just like a soldier. This guy is legit.

BTW, listen to this other video by him which gives a warning many other members and myself have been giving in the forums.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-9-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
BTW, after watching his video I saw this, it has nothing to do with the thread but still interesting. It's a new robot toy of FEMA.

IT reacts just like a living being trying to stay standing in any conditions.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
they make any identification velcro so if captured it can be destroyed so the captors will not know name, rank, or country of origin, at least it sound good lol

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join