It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Warning to America From Army Soldier.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by arcnaver

I didn't see forced emotion. I saw forced reserve.
At one point he was fighting with himself because he was ready to reveal one of his sources. He is getting pumped, but he argues with himself to keep a cool head.
He does a very good job. People should follow his lead.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I posted a link to the earlier video in case you missed it.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I suppose it could be that as well. But then again, I havent watched it like with the sound off yet. It just looks a little weird. Not that I doubt he believes what hes saying, just that it seems a little odd and feels a little strange. Very possibly be just plain and simple Stress I am seeing.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuxFestinus

I posted a link to the earlier video in case you missed it.

Thanks, I saw one that was a screen grab. Is that the one you posted? ON ATS Media?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

No, it was the raw .flv posted on page 6 of this thread.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
just for the record:
1) Russia has taken a law today, that allowed president of Russian Federation to sent troops out of country in foreign country's.
2)''Artic Sea'' affair.
3)Mysterious visit of Israeli minister in Russia.

About 95% im sure that nothing will hapen, because I live live not far away from NATO air base in my country, and there's nothing unusuall( i think now there are American troops, but i not sure), but il keep those 5% reserved.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Everyone sees something different. Like I said, I didn't hear the words. And it all seemed forced to me.
I wouldn't trust him. But that is me.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hey guys...I just spoke to my friend (army reserve),he's a spec e-4. I'm a bit unfamiliar with military rankings and whatnot, but I figured every little source couldn't hurt to get some info from.

While he thinks I'm a bit crazy for bringing this all up, I asked a bunch of questions and he seemed to know nothing about anything going on regarding the video. Maybe this is due to his rank or specialization (??) but if you guys have anything you'd like me to ask, let me know, as I speak to him throughout the course of the day. Located in NJ in case you were wondering.

However, I do feel all of these warnings coming from military personnel should be heeded. Either this is a grandiose scheme by tptb to further scare us or these guys have real info...which is true? I dunno but I can't sit and say I don't have a bug-out bag ready...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet a few things... He is who he says he is. He is in deep sh*t with his CO for appearing on camera in uniform saying these things. He has been required by said CO to withdraw the first video. He appears to have an axe to grind in this last video which leads me to these conclusions - and submits at the end that he will NOT be seen again in uniform.

Yeah, I know way too many current and former military. I'm convinced the guy is legit. This last video just upped his cred with me. I'll bet he gets further reprimanded for this last video! This is getting interesting.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I checked the link www.us.army.mil
and it is maches with what his saying on the video. I didn't go in to the site (didn't accept the terms and condition warning).

OK, ATS let's do a little bit of search, as to what is going on... I mean is there suspicious military equipment movements throught the country (for example)
I saw a thread couple of days ago that somebody posted pictures of the train loaded with Tanks.

China Gov. encoureges population to buy gold and silver (it wasn't permitable in their entire history for midclass citizens to buy gold).
Why now?

I posted a thread recently about weapons being sold and where. UAE for example was biggest weapon purchaser in 2008. Most of the weapon system they bought was air defence systems
Why?
Iformation like this is vital and you can see the biggest picture right away of what is happenning in the world.

I have been taught to watch TV and read between the lines same as I do with the rest of information (like why Gov. diverting our attention to something else)

I think that AJ fake interview was published to divert our attention from something...
What?

Being prepared is a must. Survival forum has a lot of info.
Personally I am prepared for whatever comes my way, protection of the family goes without a question. Plus thinking of others who might need help when time comes.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'm not questioning his legitimacy as a soldier as that is not what this thread is about. I am however questioning whether or not he is telling the truth. If you watch the video with the sound turned down and make note of his body language I would almost have to say that he may be lying. He starts off by scratching his neck and then he quite frequently puts his fingers to his eyes and he does not look at the camera. His eyes are wondering around looking at everything else but the camera.

I guess in this case we have to hope that he is lying, but then why would he even make this story up. What would be the purpose.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstar1102

That is a false dichotomy. And a critical error in reasoning.
It isn't that either this is a grand scheme or there is legitimate info.

This could be bad info.

There are A LOT of people who are pretty panicked right now. Military and civilian alike. Being military doesn't make you immune to error in judgement.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I, for one, believe him. People also cough when they are nervous - I certainly would if I were the one making the warning. Also, my husband is ex-military/special forces. He has no doubt that something is coming.

Remain calm and rational, but be ready to take care of your loved ones. The panicked will be the ones getting hurt the most.

Just my .02

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by VernonBC

If you had watched with volume up you would have realized that when he is repeatedly looking to his left, he is pulling up information he has typed out on his computer.
I often do the same thing.
I write my thoughts down so that way I can relay them later without speaking in circles on tangents.
Seems this guy is prone to do the same thing.

There is absolutely no deceit in this man. At least not in my eyes.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

And it also explains why he does not look at the camera (though I do not ever look into a camera when I speak either)

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
My question is. . .

Why just him?
I understand an oath to protect your country, but doesn't that include it's citizens?
Military are trained, but they are still people too. If something big and bad was coming and they were aware, wouldn't there be a lot more "warnings"?

Like someone said in another thread...too many people involved in a "conspiracy" will fail. 6 weeks of basic training to kill an enemy from another country, doesn't take away all your humanity to save/warn the ones you love. After all, isn't that what you are fighting for in the first place?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Your soo funny sometimes Plucky! It does look like you were right all along. Maybe me and the wee ones should move to Denver!!!!

As for the message, if I rembember correctly there have been quite a few people that have said that things are going to get scary this fall. Wasn't there a warning about october?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
could it have something to do with this?

news.bbc.co.uk...

ive heard that before somewhere...im sure

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

I've been seeing quite a few warnings lately. I still don't buy that anything is going to happen, but there is A LOT of chatter.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

Eh, screw those people pushing that story.
They've been saying that Iran was "Closer to a Nuclear Weapon" for years now.
They said the same thing about North Korea until the Koreans detonated a bunch of them!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join