It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Warning to America From Army Soldier.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

I learned that if you cough while you are speaking you are an F ing liar!!!!
Oh, and Army Barraks really need to be redecorated.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I saved the raw .flv of the video pulling it out of the Google Chrome cache. I uploaded the video to several filehosting sites including megaupload, rapidshare, and filemonster.

Here is the megaupload link:
Video

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GigaloCool

I'm a little puzzled by your response to me.

What do you want me to say - that the flag is sown on to people? Is that not the most asinine thing in the world. Please girl, call me if you think its velcro 3124511496!

First, with my name being octotom, I'm a guy, not a girl. Yes, I know octomom. Hahar! But, I registered this name years before that episode.

Second, let's put our heads together here. If I was talking about his flag patch, which was on his arm, and was attached by Velcro, why in God's green Earth, would you think that I thought that the flag patch would be sewn onto people? That sir, is an asinine thought. But, just to clear up your confusion, I thought that the patch would have been sewn onto his sleeve, as opposed to being attached by Velcro.

Third, why would it be asinine for the patch to be sewn on? When I played Little League, our Little League patch was sewn onto our sleeves. As I look at my high school letterman's jacket, the letter is definitely sewn on. Then to top it off, here in Germany, the Bundeswehr has the German flag on their sleeve. Funny thing is, its sewn onto the sleeve!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LuxFestinus

I understand your excitement, but I showed this video last evening to a good friend of mine who recently got out of the army, and his 1st words were "That dude can get into ALOT of trouble for posting that" So, with that in mind, and the fact that the guy took it off his utube page, uploading this guys videos to other websites could cause him alot of issues, and may cause others to think twice about posting other information they obtain.

Just something to think about....

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

All that makes sense. I posted my first comment without having watched the video, as it had already been removed by the time I got to the thread. And you're right, if he's not basing this off of anything "offcial" that he's heard, then no, he would not be violating OPSEC.

That being said, I don't know if I agree with stirring things up just based on opinion and theory. I guess I really don't think it's a winable situation: damned if you do, damned if you don't, kinda thing. If he has heard something official, then he would be violating OPSEC, but if he hasn't, then he's just going on conjecture... which can be equally, if not more so, dangerous.

I do agree though that they could be manipulating our most inherantly held ideas in order to coerce us in to doing something unfortunate. However, if orders like that did start coming down, it wouldn't be from the Pentagon, it would be from the Hill.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I for one happen to know without a doubt that he is active military by the way he took of his bdu top.

Really? Then explain to me why you're still calling it a BDU? Because that's not what this is.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I really wish there was a way to Confirm Any of what he is saying!

I do Not know anyone (still) in the military. We have a base not far from us but have no way of getting info from there. No way to talk to the people inside the gates.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Here is the picture of the guy's patch that plucky was trying to link to earlier in the thread:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cfddf274ba75.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

Don't focus too much on fear. This is exactly what the powers that be constantly practice in order to control our population. Heed his warning, but, realistically in the end, what can be done?

We have given our politicians too much power without thorough checks and balances by the people. We helped to create this design and unless people are actually willing to make a difference, we're pretty much already dead.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Very interesting that he removed the video. At first, I thought that this guy may just be an attention-seeker capitalising on the paranoia of conspiracy-theorists, but the removal of the video lends credibility that he may have been a legitimate person with some legitimate information that he wanted to tell us.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
You know . . . I do not believe in coincidence.

This is the 4th or 5th time that I have heard this September through October thing. three of those times was from military.

I worry for us.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Thumb

Trying to be helpful to the thread, and when information goes on the internet it might not ever die. People in the future need to use wikileaks and such and use a nonidentifying format if the info could potentially get them in trouble.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
He posted a new video.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LuxFestinus

Yea, I hear ya. Like I said, I can understand the excitement, though, this guy making the video seemed to be genuinely concerned and felt the need to get it out...and possibly with some thought, and seeing reactions to his accusations, he felt it would be best to take down the video, and now he isn’t able to. Could really messy up this guys world, all for the sake of him caring enough to post. I dunno, doesn’t seem to fair if ya ask me.

I'd like to ad, with the new video just posted, I got a ton of respect for this guy!

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Thumb]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Because of my job in the surveillance industry, I watched his videos without any sound. Its habit, and people's body language speak volumes.

For me, he doesn't seem genuine at all. I still don't know what he is saying. But if you watch without volume, you watch his mannerisms more than anything. It doesn't seem like he is telling the truth. It really looks like forced emotions. In my opinion, anyways. I'll have a listen to his words, in a bit.

But yeah, I think he believes what he is saying. But I think he has more than one voice in his head. But that is just my opinion, and I'm allowed to have it. haha.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BriggsBU
I think that anyone can buy a set of camo and sit in front of a webcam to make a video.

Definitely. A few issues with that bought uniform. A) No rank on collar; B) no name on the right breast.

Sorry, but this was poorly done. Sure, he could have somehow covered his name but why? His face is plain to see!

Anyone could have come up with this.

Now, do I believe that false flag operations have taken place and will again in the future? Yes. It's a sad fact about the people in positions of power. They will do whatever they can to extend that power.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Good video.

I think he visits ATS. He answered all the questions posed here.

[edit on 9/9/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by northexpedition

Seems legit in his belief. I do not doubt he is in the Service, he looks and feels like he fits the boots.
However he is holding A Lot of speculative and circumstancial information out the window there. None of it requires a shred of proof and only his word as evidence. Ah well, was interesting to watch.

Certainly doesn't sound like an Alex Jones type video. Sounds more credible in his demeanor.

So...Nukes or No Nukes?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Listen guys, first of all, I would guarantee that this guy is precisely who he says he is. Anyone who has been in the military for more than a year can spot a brother.
That being said, that doesn't make ANYTHING he is saying true or substantiated, or anything really.
We are in a panic state right now. All of us. Including the people he speaks to. Just keep that in mind.

People earlier were speaking about the velcro patches. Yeah, the Military uses velcro patches now. The idea was to (and I don't know if they have put these in yet or not) to put an infra red light under the patch on the shoulder so that way if troops are in a firefight and birds are called in, the US friendly forces can remove the patch and the pilots will know who is friendly or not.
Our uniform tech took a big jump up right about the time we started these most recent wars.

I'm really not liking everything I am hearing lately about these couple of weeks upcoming. But I wouldn't sell the farm just yet, folks.
Please, keep a calm mind.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

That is a very interesting take. Forced emotion. Come to think of it, that he does look like he is doing that a bit.

I couldnt see the other video to inspect his uniform. But he very well could have taken off his rank and name just so he could be a little safer maybe when his CO tells him to knock it off. He can say that he truly wasnt in Uniform and wasnt filming as a Soldier, but as a citizen.... blah blah.. who knows. You know what excuses are like.... Like certain parts of the body and stink.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join