It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Warning to America From Army Soldier.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ChoronzonRising

Nobody is holding you around here. You can leave whenever you like, but you sound more ignorant than most members so nice try kid.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Ok, so the discussion on if this Soldier is lying or not. Has anyone googled how to tell? I have.

Here is eHow's version. Step 1.
eHow

Look for body language that might indicate someone is lying, such as not looking you in the eye when speaking to you, being fidgety, or acting nervous or uncomfortable.

He does do a bit of not looking into the camera, fidgeting (drinking, swinging in his chair and playing with the computer mouse and does look a little uncomfortable-could just have a turtle head).

Now that is just one website and one example. But I suggest exploring it further if we are really concerned about his legitimate motives.
Socyberty.com

In alternate view above.
He does seem to fit many indicators of lying. But this is not foolproof, like I said before, he could just have a turtle head or like most soldiers, be very constipated.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pisaack

That is because there are definitive rules about wearing Utilities in Public after Work. Basically, and this varies with units and services. You are not supposed to Go anywhere in your Utilities anyplace but on Duty. The same does not hold true for the Dress Uniforms, those are actually supposed to be worn all the time even when off duty. Wearing of Civilian clothing is a privilege in the military and can be revoked. Exceptions to the Utility rule. You can gas up your car to and from work and some other minor exceptions. But basically, you are not supposed to wear them off base, in stores...
Now Im going of SOP of 10 years ago and Marine based and particular to my Command.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

A simple test of unplugging from the internet would alleviate his paranoia in this respect. I bet dimes to donuts that his HDD still acts up and he still gets the plugged in and unplugged chime. He needs to update his computer sounds like.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
looks like he just published new video.. havent seen it yet...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
someone pissed him off.

He has me confused now about wtf the military types are going to do

Someone in the comments stated that this soldier lied in the video that was pulled.

I wonder what he lied about?

[edit on 9/10/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuxFestinusI saved the raw .flv of the video pulling it out of the Google Chrome cache. I uploaded the video to several filehosting sites including megaupload, rapidshare, and filemonster.
Here is the megaupload link:
Video

Thank you SO much for uploading it! It has been driving me crazy reading other people's opinions, and not being able to see it for myself. To help those out who can't download it for one reason or another, I will give a very brief summary:

He says that he is going to be at work this weekend (September 11 & 12th), and as such if something happens he could be stuck at work without being able to post anymore videos.

He says that everyday he has been discussing things with a group of people who are military or ex-military. The consensus with this group is that there may be a series of events taking place between September 15 & October 15th. They don't know what type of events might take place.

One of his friends is very worried that the NAU is planning to "nuke" the eastern and western coasts "right off of the face of this country." Presumably to centralize things to the Nafta central corridor, full with radioactive barricade to stop anyone from coming in or leaving these zones.

The soldier in the video is not convinced about the NAU nuke theory however, but is extremely concerned about this weekend's tea parties, and is keeping an eye on the senate on whether or not they pass the "clean energy act," and healthcare stuff, if they do he expects some "naturally occurring organic events."

He urges everyone to watch his other videos as there are tips on how to identify a friendly soldier. He says most soldiers he knows are still on the side of the people, throughout the different branches, and that many of them are aware of the things going on. (I take this to mean they are watching current events and paying attention)

He says that his focus on this weekend is paranoia on his part. He says that his unit has had almost no budget for as long as he has belonged, that even though their budget is still tight, they just got a brand new shipment of M4s. He has been hearing about another unit in Virginia that has also gotten a new shipment of M4s.

He emphasizes wearing his flag upside down as a symbol of being friendly and aware. He says that he can't say where his information is coming from, but that it is "d_ good information" seems to fight himself as he wants to say where he is getting it, but doesn't. Then he takes off his uniform and says he is still one of us. He is wearing a yellow snake t-shirt (I may be mistaken but I think it is the "don't tread on me" illustration)

Then he expresses regret that he will not be able to attend the tea parties in DC this time, and to please get good video footage of it.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Excuse me, sir, but this kid is 41 and fairly well educated. Assume much? I gave an opinion. No reason for the personal attack.

Edited to say it will take a lot more than a few unsubstantiated rumors and patchwork conspiracy theories for me to believe the east coast will be nuked soon. Guess I'm more ignorant than most.
Next I'll be a disinfo agent paid by the government. Isn't that how it works around here?

[edit on 10-9-2009 by ChoronzonRising]

[edit on 10-9-2009 by ChoronzonRising]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

so why are you in this thread then?

Why bother replying to it at all?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
im about to call my best friend this weekend and ask him information regarding all this.

I 100% trust the soldier

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Any more updates on this or has this topic/thread been allowed to go to pasture? There has to be more out there relating to this and with today being 9/11, if someone somewhere has more details to offer up, today would be a great day for it.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

His latest video: fresh doom!

[edit on 11-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

36 hours until a nuclear strike, panic-sex is definitely in play. Does anyone have any whiskey and chocolate and cigarettes?

plucky

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
He appears to be a real soldier. Most his videos won't play though.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Those were deleted, check out his latest video, this is our last weekend of "normal" life. Nuclear fire in 36 hours, a 75% chance, according to him.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Those were deleted, check out his latest video, this is our last weekend of "normal" life. Nuclear fire in 36 hours, a 75% chance, according to him.

Well as soon as I get off work in 4 and half hours it looks like its time to party like its the end of the world!!! Its gonna be a looooooong weekend.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
He seem legitimate however what is concerning me is how many of his posted videos are being pulled. How much longer will it be before they pull him. Many times in the service I and a few of my friends wanted to say something to someone but we did not have the technology that we have today. If we had the equipment of today I am sure that any of us would have look nervous and not look directly at the camera and the last thing we would do is talk about it among ourselves. If this guy is a soldier and his info is real it won't be long before he is caught.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Thank you for keeping this thread alive. Any idea what these are? Web cams?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/583bd342be46.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Roadblockx]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

What you highlighted in the red circle is probably a smoke alarm.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This guy is PSYOPS... Think about this logically... TPTB would know this guy, watch him, feed him with disinfo etc, or if a serious threat his superiors would force him to stop what he is doing or worse... Dont listen to him. Psycological warfare is conducted domestically and internationally everyday.... Remember PSYOPS are the same people who bought us MK ULTRA, so this more subtle tactic doesnt wash with me.
The overtones of his posts seem to be "trust in us" "trust the unifom" "we are on your side" etc but the reality is that there are a lot of military on our side but if they revealed themselves publically like this guy then thier feet wouldnt touch the ground whilst being lead to the glasshouse or worse!!
Im ex military and i smell a rat here. Just coz the guy is cute doesnt make him legit! As most women know!
Peace

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join