It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Warning to America From Army Soldier.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
A US Soldier warns Americans about upcoming attacks on American Soil in the following video.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
here is another warning from him

what do you guys think?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by The Revealer]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think that anyone can buy a set of camo and sit in front of a webcam to make a video.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

Your first video was definitely more recent.

Anyway, whether or not he is really in the forces, I think that it is a good reminder for people that not everyone in the army is going to be a bad guy and should something happen, it may be better to take a step back and think instead of taking up your gun and firing at anything that moves.

It's weird to me that the flag on the shoulder is only attached by Velcro. Is it normally like that? I always thought that the flag was sewn on.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Yes to the velcro. fyi

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BriggsBU

He looks legit. check out his youtube page.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Its been a while since I was in the Army, but our tags like that were pressed on, sometimes they WOULD look like that.

The nametag ribbon over his pocket looks real enough, but doesn't it say US ARMY ?? These are very recent BDU's. I'm sure you can buy them at the army shops or eBay but not the small town shops around here. I go in them from time to time and haven't seen any of the recent ones yet. It's mainly fairly small towns around here though.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by hadriana]

Ok, I went to look, I suppose that is right for the way the uniforms are now. (Showing my age)
upload.wikimedia.org...

Flag looks right too, doesn't look sewn on.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by hadriana]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
10 minutes and 150$ will get you everything you need to pass yourself off (uniform wise) as a member of the armed forces on a host of gear supply sites these days.

USCav...Ranger Joes...etc..etc..etc..

I love how he removes his nametape, as if he's trying to hide his identity, yet doesn't conceal his face.

I'm calling fake.

link   
reply to post by octotom

Yeah you are right, I looked at the date wrong.

Does the military have Velcro patches now?

link   
upload.wikimedia.org...

The uniform flag looks about the same as the combat BDU shown.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Revealer
reply to post by octotom

Yeah you are right, I looked at the date wrong.

Does the military have Velcro patches now?

The army does.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Let's suppose that this young American is legit. He certainly seems sincere, not showing signs of deceit, i.e. disinfo. Furthermore, he claims again and again that these pieces of information are merely speculation, and that he "can't predict the future."

It is not outrageous [especially around these parts] to see that something big and unfortunate is building up. The example of his reserve unit being armed with new M-4s, as well as the heavy domestic training exercise and troop buildup within American borders, for instance.

His suggestion of something terrible occurring at the G20 in Pittsburgh is certainly worth remembering.

We shall see.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I'd say. Reading his emotions, he looks legit. Look at the way he displays his face when he says "Can't say wear it's coming from" with the volume of his voice and facial expressions, I can see he genuinely is holding information back in regards to his sources.

Towards the end of the video, he starts to look more worried.

Maybe he knows something, and knows he had to say something. A rush of courage so to speak, and he was able to, but the worry for his own safety began to rise.

If he is a soldier, it takes a lot of guts to post this video I will say.

As for the M4 information, can any national guardsman on the board confirm these accounts?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Another warning? How many have there been? I feel the G20 could have merit. Lots of losers in suits getting together and all the security.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Look at the person, not the clothes. All of his mannerisms and the way he talks scream military seriously. This kid is legit IMO. He's trying to pass along this message of sorts and yet we have people crying fake. If you live you know it and all of the prior service members here should agree this kid's in.

Of course he is revealing his face, how brutally honest of him yet you skeppies cry phoney whenever somebody hides their person during a video? come on guys we all know something big is about to happen we can feel it how much more warning do you need? Troops on your street? Knocking at your front door? maybe then you still wouldn't believe whatever. Move your families inward into the U.S and take precautions, before it's too late how may more red flags do you need?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
Look at the person, not the clothes. All of his mannerisms and the way he talks scream military seriously. This kid is legit IMO. He's trying to pass along this message of sorts and yet we have people crying fake. If you live you know it and all of the prior service members here should agree this kid's in.

Of course he is revealing his face, how brutally honest of him yet you skeppies cry phoney whenever somebody hides their person during a video? come on guys we all know something big is about to happen we can feel it how much more warning do you need? Troops on your street? Knocking at your front door? maybe then you still wouldn't believe whatever. Move your families inward into the U.S and take precautions, before it's too late how may more red flags do you need?

Am prior service and surrounded by prior service. He could be a friggin' airsoft wannabe for all you know.

Just because he's telling you what you want to hear, doesn't make him legit.

And to the folks who say, "well, even if he isn't"...wow..

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I think he believes what he is saying. Whether what he is saying is true is another thing. Nice videos though. His opening line of "Greetings fellow patriots" reminded me of another video someone posted up of a slightly more skatty man. Is it a common greeting amoungst patriots?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 21cdb

How do you know what I want to hear? How do I know you are P.S? He reminds me of a younger me in every aspect even down to the way he describes nomenclature, Airsoft wannabe? sounds like somebody's been watching too much t.v

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
reply to post by 21cdb

How do you know what I want to hear? How do I know you are P.S? He reminds me of a younger me in every aspect even down to the way he describes nomenclature, Airsoft wannabe? sounds like somebody's been watching too much t.v

His comment about being issued m4's as some kind of precursor to action is fooking hilarious. Nomenclature? LOL. I've got teenage cousins who could tell you the nomenclature for just about any weapon in the US arsenal. Does that make them servicemen?

Straight outta Alex Jones "the military is getting special equipment for the y2k takeover!". I guess all those times I was issued new 782 gear, it was for some nefarious take over.

I could care less what someone on an anonymous message board thinks of me.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Could you please tell us what you think and summarize what they say? Not everyone is able to view or listen to videos....I am one

1j.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread

T&C www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would like to hear what they have to say but I cant. Could you summarize and maybe tell what you think about their "warnings" thanks...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join