It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Al Sears' PACE Routine.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I ran a search for anything on this guy and came up with nada. So I thought I would pass this on. I am a health conscious person focused mainly on nutrition and fitness. I came across this Dr, Al Sears on a link on which site I can't remember, it may have even been ATS. www.alsearsmd.com...

I read up on this new approach to exercise called PACE, invented by above Dr. So being the type of person that likes to try new workouts all the time I bought it. And let me tell you it is amazing. I am an avid workout junky, I've done it all from, lifting to plyometrics, cardio, to yoga. I have never felt the way I feel now. I have never been "exercised" like this, even by a trainer. And it only takes 10-20 minutes. I am into my 3rd week so results aren't dramatic but my wife has lost 4% body fat in 3 weeks and I have lost 2%. It took us 3 months with a trainer to lose that!!

It probably sounds like I am this Sears guy because of the way I describe it, but I just want to let you guys know, who care about their health, that there is a much more efficient way to fitness.

If you guys want to know some of these workouts without buying the PACE book, just U2U me. But there is a lot of important info in the book that shouldn't be missed, especially about heart and lung health. If you want to know more I'd be glad to help.

[edit on (9/8/09) by gnosis111]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosis111

Awesome. I bought the book myself and have yet to really get started. The Pace approach makes a lot of sense. I've done the workouts only twice (I have to do military PT so the motivation to do more PT on my own is hard to come by).

Anyways, even with being in the military and doing PT and gruesome runs, stupid repetitive senseless exercise routines etc., and not having any real success in solving my weight problem, maybe this is the answer.

The short PACE workouts I have done have left me energized and not sore and just feeling generally good!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Custer85

That's cool! I must say though nutrition will always trump exercise when it comes to losing weight if that is what you want. I only eat my complex carbs before 3pm and only protein and veggies before bed.

I'm glad someone else has heard of this beside me. Thanks for the input.

join