It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones (controlled opposition) Fools You Again

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
What was the one thing he wouldn't touch in the Obama Deception?

What was the one big thing getting ready to happen today?

Distractions and more distractions from the big story that has the White House scrambling, and intended to draw all "conspiracy" eyes away from the real deal.

I'll ready my star finger to the person that comes up with this most obvious answer.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

What do you think this 'intended' distraction is being purposely perpetrated and pushed on us for? Give me your theory on the reasoning behind this?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The new Czar that he nominated, Ron Bloom.

There a few other too, distraction for the health care debate that he lost control of, and also to draw attention away from his school speech today.

Didn't watch "The Obama Deception" and some other stuff. Also didn't he mention something about America owing the unions or something?

Edit to add -

If this is the correct answer you can not star my post since I got this from another thread, but I just saw where, I don't know how reliable it is, but there is going to be a trial scheduled for his Birth Certificate.

Because that hearing was scheduled today.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have to say... the dog ate my homework.

I only watched about the first 15-20 minutes of the Obama Deception. Only saw them in the hotel freaking out and that didn't do much for me... I think it was supposed to get me scared, prime me for whatever was to come after that, and I figured I'd probably heard/read it all already.

Not really a fan of Alex's style, but I do like listening to his interviews, rather than him just ranting all by himself.

Look forward to seeing who can meet your challenge, True American.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Alex Jones is first and foremost a showman and a businessman. He might be passionate about his work, but rest assured it's work. He has a forumla, he has a style, and he makes a more than decent living as a showman.

Some of what he says might be helpful or right on. Some of what he says might have a grain of truth in it, and some of what he says might be total nonsense, but it's what the man does for a living.

Batman fights crime, wears a mask and lives in a cave.

Alex puts on a mask, fights ratings, and lives in a mansion.

My hero!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I don't know but it stinks of hypocrisy that you post a thread relating to AJ and it goes on as per normal yet my thread was deleted in an instant. It's becoming clear to me that ATS is more mainstream, controlling and hypocritical than the society its members discuss daily.

Stinkusmaximus ATS, this is no good at all.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I'll ready my star finger to the person that comes up with this most obvious answer.

Very observant, I know.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
but there is going to be a trial scheduled for his Birth Certificate.

Because that hearing was scheduled today.

Bingo. Star for you. Think about it. The Orly Taitz/Alan Keyes hearing was scheduled for today, and the anticipation has been building like Yellowstone before the big one. And just a week ago the eBay seller, Lucas Smith submitted to Orly a signed affidavit under penalty of perjury that his BC is authentic. He also provided a copy of this to Orly. Which of course you can find uploaded to the media portal under my media as a pdf. This is a very clear copy- way clearer than the video.

But the kicker is that when asked, Orly stated that now she has one BC from the Kenyan Province, and one from the actual hospital. And all information on both matches exactly. That's two different certificates from two different sources, and both corroborate each other.

Yeah, you better believe the White House is scrambling. With the recent thread on the investigation into the Obama media intimidation bearing considerable fruit, I have a hunch now that Alex himself was included on this list long ago. And hence the reason why he avoids the issue like the plague. After all, if you're going to produce a video called the Obama Deception, what greater deception could there be than if he isn't even a NB citizen and yet has somehow managed to seize the highest seat of government in the world! THAT, if true, imo even out does the famed Trojan Horse story.

I got links in my profile to all this stuff if any are interested.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

What are you talking about? The birth certificate issue is irrelevant it will never be proven and Obama will never be removed from office.

The whole system is corrupt worst case scenario they will forge a real one good lord man you are an experienced poster and you actually think the Birth Certificate issue has legs.

This is going to trial so it will be disproven and once again another failed attempt to nail Obama.

Not to mention Alex Jones has done plenty of shows on teh birth certificate.

I don't think he was born here but trust me no one in any agency will ever help to prove it. The fact that you think this Sheen thing was to cover up the trial you have to be joking.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
...good lord man you are an experienced poster and you actually think the Birth Certificate issue has legs.

If it didn't have any legs, then why has the DOJ interceded at the last minute to urge Judge Carter to dismiss the case? And did you read their arguments why? They're trying to get him to dismiss it on a technicality- that supposedly Keyes wasn't on enough ballots in all the states to be able to have the "standing" required to hear the case!

I mean Christ, that's total BS. How about simply produce the damn long form BC and end this once and for all!

Wassa matta? Can't produce it? It just makes no fricken sense at all. None. Nada. Zilcho. A million dollars to defend a $15 certificate.

There is something else up here man. There has GOT to be at this point, or this would have ended long ago. And the media intimidation story. Don't forget about that. Why why why, if there was nothing to all this???? Huh? Why.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
I don't know but it stinks of hypocrisy that you post a thread relating to AJ and it goes on as per normal yet my thread was deleted in an instant. It's becoming clear to me that ATS is more mainstream, controlling and hypocritical than the society its members discuss daily.

Stinkusmaximus ATS, this is no good at all.

Oh? And what was your thread about? This thread is about a working hypothesis that he provided a suitable distraction, built up around the same time line for the hearing on Obama's BC issue. And a critical one at that. Because as most of us know, all the other cases on the issue have mostly been dismissed for lack of standing.

And since it is one of those "Skunk Works" type threads, guess where I put it?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I dont see what the hostility towards Jones is really coming from. I'm not an avid listener of his and I completely agree that when he's not interviewing someone you mind as well just tune out because he's too much to take by himself. However, the man is trying to shine the spotlight on issues that the MSM won't even touch. So can you really point a finger at him? Sure but in the end what he's doing is actually trying to inform you and give his opinion just as free speech represents. How you interpret and reflect on what he says is your business but what I don't understand about some of you is how you can say he's trying to distract you, when MSM isn't even coming near these subjects that he's speaking about. You have the power to tune in or not. He's the Rush Limbaugh of the conspiracy theories- hate him all you want but he will continue to have an audience regardless. I have seen 7-8 threads on Alex Jones today aside from the 2-3 I see popping up each week. I can't believe so much attention is drawn to this man over truly nothing. If anything ATS is losing credibility.

Its hypocritical to say this man is diverging you from the truth. This man has a show based on conspiracies/theories.

[edit on 9/9/2009 by AceOfAces]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Controlled opposition: the perfect description for Jones. He throws out enough truth to keep people on the hook while making his audience look irrational with his over the top rants. He regularly interrupts his guests with childish sarcasm, making his audience look immature. The whole Charlie Sheen thing is an obvious contrivance. The man’s immoral behavior has been made legendary by the media, including his TV show which constantly reinforces that image. I think that the Jones/Sheen association is meant to turn conservative Christians off to the truth movement. At least Jones makes fun of his audience directly a lot less these days.

As to what the current Jones/Sheen push is meant to achieve or cover up not I’m prepared to say, but the OP’s opinion is a credible one IMO.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
As to what the current Jones/Sheen push is meant to achieve or cover up not I’m prepared to say, but the OP’s opinion is a credible one IMO.

I appreciate that resistor, and star for your opinion on this as well. You pretty much nailed it.

I wish like heck you WOULD say what you think about this buildup-to-nothing media stunt he just pulled. Cause I for one would be curious to hear your take on that.

But regardless of what he is trying to achieve, stooping to the lower level of writing deceptive wannabe interviews makes him no better than the powermongers themselves. We all know quite well what the nasty CIA is capable of when it comes to psyops.

And imo, this was hardly the "biggest thing he has ever been involved with," and even less worthy of the all the hype. Heck, the Bohemian Grove story, and even the great video of him going into the DMV were far better, just to name a couple. Not to mention Endgame, Terrorstorm, and others. So he's going to settle for being involved with a fake letter from CS to Obama as the biggest thing he's ever done? Which will probably never go anywhere and merely crack a smile on Obama's face? Puhleeease.

Imagine if Steven Jones and crew were to do this leading up to the blockbusting report of finding nano-thermate in the WTC dust.
There's a difference between real research like that and stupid media stunts based on fictitious letters. Skeptic Overlord was right. Even with an apology, idiocy like this just further discredits conspiracy theorists, and I for one am glad that ATS busted him in the chops.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
It just shows you that more people are getting sick of jones, and his ranting, lies. We all know he is a two faced, fraud, who is either working for the government knowingly, or working for them without his knowledge.

These sort of people are worse than people doing all the crimes, as they are the ones your placing your trust into, and they are always letting you guys down.

Just ignore what he says,a nd remember none of the popular socalled truthers are there to get truth out, they are there for there own benefit.

I never watched obama deception, and do not plan to either, most of you should of been able to work out that stuff for yourselfs.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
so he distracted us from the news that is...that we hit the biggest economic crysis these days? or that the banks use the bailout money for themselfs
gosh ur country is even more corrupted then bulgaria!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Not sure why a lot of you believe that Alex Jones actually "Conspired" to Hoax everyone... Oh wait... I almost forgot that this IS a conspiracy website after all.

Bottom line, I don't believe he meant to actually "Hoax" anyone. Especially after watching his "Apology Video". No Conspiracy here folks. You don't need to make it into something so complex. Sometimes the truth actually is as "Simple" as someone making an honest mistake. That's why I try not to be too quick to Judge.

Anyways, I just watched his Video Apology. It actually makes perfect sense.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

Anyone can think up excuses after the fact. Sunday morning quarterback, i think you americans call it.

Just accept he is just out there to con you guys, and move on. The geezer is a blatent liar, who loves what the government is doing, whether you like it or not.

Talk is cheap, and especially after he conned alot of you.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
And recall the scene in Obama Deception, at the hotel during the fire drill. According to Jones, it was scheduled to prevent him carrying out an interview with Coast to Coast

Pure BS.

British Channel 4's, secret rulers of the world, worked with Alex Jones on Bohemian Grove. The footage captured was fascinating, but the Channel 4's producer pointed out infowars took the footage WAY out of context and suggested it was a Satanic Ritual.

You'll never locate the truth with Jones, controlled opposition that intends for the mindless majority to believe him and worship his messiah complex :@@

And with the countless threads appearing, defending Jones and attacking ATS, the controlled opposition is working

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by hero_25

Anyone can think up excuses after the fact. Sunday morning quarterback, i think you americans call it.

Your statement is true, however... it is still perfectly reasonable that someone on his "Staff" who handles posting the articles on Infowars.com simply made a mistake and posted an "Older" version of the article which did not include the disclaimer. Once this was realized, the issue was fixed.

Just accept he is just out there to con you guys, and move on. The geezer is a blatent liar, who loves what the government is doing, whether you like it or not.

Con us on what? I don't see some big Conspiracy here surrounding this guy. Sure, he may be loud and perhaps "a little" crazy but I don't really believe he's trying to "Conspire" some elaborate hoax or master plan. I actually believe that "He Believes" in everything he is saying. As far as me personally, I would lean more to maybe 80% of what he says is actually true. He's been pretty spot on about the economy so far.

Anyways, it is what it is. The idea here was to get the Bullet Points out for extremely questionable events that took place on 9/11.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by hero_25]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join