It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENTERTAINMENT: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The long awaited third installment of this movie-adapted tale is finally upon us. The 'Prisoner of Azkaban' tells the tale of Potter, Weasley and Granger's third year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. With a much darker and sinister plot, Harry's path begins to unfold; truths' emerge and the past is dug up once again.

www.harrypotter.com...
www.thesnitch.co.uk...

Written by J.K Rowling and published by Bloomsbury, and adapted by Warner Bros. Directed by Alfonso Cuar�n, starring Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and Robbie Coltrane. And after the tragic death of of Richard Harris from lymphatic cancer (a.k.a Professor Dumbledore) he has been replaced with Ian McKellen (Lord of the Rings, Richard III among many others).

Released June 4th across the UK and USA.

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by LadyCool21]

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Yes - we'll definitely be seeing that. Unfortunately there were no pixies in the third book, but never mind. :shk:

I had a play on the site you posted, and enrolled.

For some reason, I was sorted into Slytherin house.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Why the hell is this in the terroranalysis forum?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have never seen any of the potter films I think I might have some catching up to do on them though in the third seris of he Potter films one of my favorite actors Gary Oldman is playing the part of The 'Prisoner of Azkaban'. I wonder ho his performance will be even thought he has said he will never do anouther film again

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
in reply to Colonel for someones first submission all they forgot was the Entertainment before the topic

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Oh, ok.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
in reply to Colonel for someones first submission all they forgot was the Entertainment before the topic

In which case its just as well that I only ever post to politics/terror analysys because I'm always forgetting to put the topic title whenever I submit to ATSNN.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Anouther thing that bother me is that The Drunk J.K Rowling what I call her due to her looking drunk or stoned all the time. Has most defintely ripped of outher films and ideas from outher books even if she does say her work is all from her own orignal ideas.

sorry typeing to fast and not paying attention lol

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by SE7EN]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think you need to retype that se7en. I could hardly understand what you are saying. I have heard of reviews and the speak very highly of the movie. I can't wait to see it and I think it will be very good. If anyone wants to get sorted, this is a good site to go to.

icehouse.7dragons.net...#

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the sorting link. I was sorted into Slytherin.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
HP... Cool books and cool movies... Great fun to watch.

I was sorted into Gryffindor. I would probably be a mix of Gryffindor and Slytherin......

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I've read all books and seen both movies. They did a great job with the first 2 movies, I hope the 3rd will be good too. The book certainly is!

Oh btw, I got sorted in Gryffindor!

top topics

join