It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones truth campaign smokescreen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sorry, another Alex Jones thread.
I wondered whether I should post this or not, I feared it would be seen in the wrong light. I'm currently listening to the Alex Jones show with a friend, a non ATS member and an interesting conversation has emerged. I'll put it to you.

We're both massively dissapointed with the hype behind the announcement and pretty shocked with the crazy idea of publishing the Charlie Sheen article without the fictional disclaimer. Not to add deletion of certain comments from his site and the comments being stopped due to bandwidth.
All this aside (yeah it's a lot) AJ is starting a new truth campaign which to him is fairly big (only fairly) and with the help of the truthers distributing the 20 bullet points the truth may reach the MSM. I get the impression that if all of us did this there may be a slight increase in awareness... maybe it could be a big thing.

The point is, buried somewhere in this mess is a pretty good idea of a truth campaign which should appeal to the 9-11 truthers here, the idea of getting the truth into the MSM is something that would be good I guess.

But within minutes of the announcement ATS is asking us to 'Digg' a post which highlights the hoax article and not the truth campaign. It's almost as if a smokescreen has been created, people who use Digg will come across the damaging hoax stuff before the real truth campaign, thus pretty much making a mockery of what could be a good campaign.

Like I say, this was a conversation we were having. Are we paranuts? Is there an agenda to hide the truth campaign and highlight the discrediting info?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm sorry but you don't start a "truth" campaign with a big fat lie.

edit: oh and we already have 4 threads on this topic. Feel free to add your thoughts to any of these.

Thread closed.

[edit on 8 Sep 09 by Gools]

join