It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fraternal Order of Eagles....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
just wondering if anyone has any dark or sinister info on this group. only thing I have so far is that there have been several presidents who were/are members....Reagan is one.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalmessiah
just wondering if anyone has any dark or sinister info on this group. only thing I have so far is that there have been several presidents who were/are members....Reagan is one.

Just curious: why look for "dark or sinister info" on people or groups that are benevolent in nature? I guess I'll never understand.
If you want info on the Eagles, this is their website:
www.foe.com...
According to the site, 7 US Presidents have been Eagles:
www.foe.com...

Fiat Lvx.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
my motive is quite simple actually. I have been a member for about 3 years. with the wealth of knowledge found here on other social clubs & the like I figured I might find someone knowledgeable about them. just doing a background check if you will....you never know what groups they may have been affiliated with in the past or what misdeeds may have taken place. their website is only going to point out the good, why would they advertise a seedy past?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I am an Eagles member. The group is not some kind of secret society that sacrifices babies at every meeting. The organization was built to allow people who share the same interests to congregate and contribute to charities, community events, people in need, and local projects. Some of their accomplishments are: The creation of Mother's Day, Worker's Compensation Laws, Social Security Laws, and work after 40 legislation. The local Aerie is not a cult, or anything evil. We help people. One of our motto's is "People Helping People."

Stop trying to dig up dirt on every other person, or organization, and take time out to realize that your malicious questions resmble some we've seen in the past. Does the year 1692, and Salem, Mass. ring a bell?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
well about the Eagles...

...My mother has two brothers (one is a member of the Masonic Lodge while the other is a member of the Eagles). As far as what goes on at the Eagles, he plays pool with friends. That's about the extent that I got out of it, is that it is people that have common interests getting together and hanging out. I don't see anything sinister about that, or my uncle...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Okay, I'm curious what the conspiracy junkies have on the F.O.E. - wait! That spells "foe" - they are the enemies of the State!!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
once on a walk, Cape Breton,, by the Ocean,, came upon a dead Eagle,, took both its claws,,too look at,,
the carcase, was fox eaten,,
the claws were,, so perfeclty suited ,,for killing,and eating,,survival,,
,that it must
make it extremely hard for the Eagle too stay,,grounded,,

It's mate, watched from shore,, upon a cragy outcrop,,
it was sad,,
just an Eagle experience.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I have an interview with local officers of the FOE for my potential membership. I'll report later on the status of that.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I was initiated a couple of months after my interview (3 years now). The ritual itself is very benign - be a good citizen, be a reliable friend, life is short - help others while you can. That sort of thing.

My lodge has lots of veterans, and lots of chain-smokers, which has been a problem for non-smoking me. Recently the lodge banned all smoking in the meeting hall/social hall, which helps. Just a door separates this non-smoking area from the smoke-filled bar and game room.

FOE has endowments for a number of charities dedicated to various disease-related research endeavors. FOE donated $40 million to the University of Iowa for their Cancer Research facility.

Its hard for me to go to the meetings, given the relatively late hour of the meeting plus my home/family/work commitments. I often travel for work, so its nice to have a Lodge nearby when I travel for an extended period to give me a place to go and do and meet people in a relatively wholesome environment (minus smoking).

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I signed up to say this, but I’ll start by indicating that I’m not allowed to agree to terms and conditions such that you require, no matter as I’ll cease to use this site. I just thought I had a certain responsibility to respond to this. This group seems to think they own me. The level of harassment that I have experienced from this organization is…embarrassing. Look out for groups attesting to do so much good, it’s usually a cover. Dishonesty and deception. Complete lack of integrity. From my perspective, they are a terror organization and I advise everyone to be extremely wary of them. They are well connected, too. I wouldn’t be surprised to learn they are behind the sickness going around. My whole life has essentially been a facade created by them since my family are members and it seems like, well they think they own me. But none of this has been said plainly, of course due to them being cowards and human traffickers, even when I asked them plainly. It’s a cult, and probably the we the people cult. The peoples church from Jonestown is probably them…the people’s republic of China that overthrew the republic or China is probably them. They hide in small towns behind the guise of innocent small town folk, but they are unsavory people. I don’t even know where to go to get…to some place where there is some amount of integrity. My psyche has basically been ruined by these people and all the gaslighting. Obviously some members of this board are members that know about how sick they are, since at least one is touting how much good they do for society by brainwashing and abusing human beings. My advice is to consider members to have a similar reputation as you would a paedo. They are called Aeries and I think it is because they are Nazis.
edit on 14-8-2021 by Lediableblanc because: (no reason given)

top topics

join