It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think your way out of the Matrix.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
thankyou MG, i found it all quite mind blowing, infact i think i got a brain surge at one point!! S&Fup:

also i would like thank Hazlenut for her>>>

"list of positive thoughts"

wow just what the doctor ordered, i needed that so much thankyou, have saved it and will print it out for my mum, she is 73 she could do with a blast of that as well!

MM

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
thankyou MG, i found it all quite mind blowing, infact i think i got a brain surge at one point!! S&Fup:

Yes it can be a little mind blowing when we look within but isnt that the whole point!

All thats needed here is an open mind and an absolute desire for inner truth. People used to tell me to look within and I just didnt understand what they meant. Now I do and the results as you say can give you a brain surge but thats exactly how we evolve.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
I wrote a thread the other day, trying to get my head back on straight. This morning I posted this list of positive thoughts to repeat to myself until I finally believe it.

I like those very much. They are powerful because most start with "I"

When we state things of this nature with "I" this is us bringing forth the attention of the Matrix. Without "I" it doesnt really respond because we are not specific enough. Whatever you say or think that follows "I" the energy via the thought form has no where else to go except into the central point of the Matrix. The all powerful "I AM" is your connection to the Matrix and the way you alter what it manifests for you.

When this realization came to me I suddenly became very aware of what it was I was asking for in my life. It is a big responsability to feel this awarness within your self , that you do have the power to manifest your own reality. At first when I actually sat down and thought about it, it was quite scary. However the alternative of sending out requests from an unaware mind is even more scary.

Now I have a new challenge. To overcome the negative self-talk

Negativity is a human disease, it is not who we really are, it is a disease of the mind. You say negative self talk...it is actually your mind that is talking negatively to you and not actually the "I AM" that is you. All negativity is a product of the mind in denial of the Now. Negativity can come in many forms such as anxiety, stress, worry , upset,anger ALL variables of fear. Fear is unable to live in a peron who lives in the very conscious moment of the Now. There is nothing to fear in the Now, the Now is safe but negativity and fear thrive in the past and future mind. The very excellent book The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle explains this much better than me but if you ever see it in a library definatly rent it.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I am awake and aware. I remember who I am, and my life's purpose.

I am doing the work I came to do.

My connection to my higher self is growing stronger each day. We are one.

I am in perfect knowing at all times, in the moment, in perfect timing.

I am protected and safe at all times, as I go through my day and accomplish the work I came here to do.

My body heals itself rapidly into a state of vibrant health. I purify all toxins and impurities I receive in the air, water, soil and through my food.

The light filaments in my dna is activated and I am ready for accelerated ascension.

I am awake, aware, and enlightened.

My insight is activated fully and my higher gifts awakened.

My intellect and mental functioning is restored as I am healed to full use of my brain, and my dna is healed fully for my evolution, in health, beauty, joy and safety I am evolving.

In unity and awareness, we are one and we awaken to be free.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
You have become what they want you to think you are.

I'm aware and awake-
But I have to admit from time to time I do get sucked into the matrix back again.

It's an everyday fight.

Great post MrGreen.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
When you're saying intentions, you should say them slowly and allow the words to vibrate within you. I just had to stay with yours and some of my own simplified ones, because I felt so many vibrations, it felt like the chair was vibrating!

Its often good to say this after listening to some music that has frequencies, and/or having looked at videos with the crop circles, and sacred geometry.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ms green, old friend, excellent op and follow up; as I have stated before, we can change the world and our path thru the multi-verses, one positive thought at a time; the I AM sequence identifies us as the co-creators we all truly are, and does indeed trigger manifestation; don't ever see an event as a possibility, but as an established already happened event;if, maybe, perhaps,possibly, these are not steps forward towards manifesting change.

The Matrix is predicated greatly upon the programming we are subjected to, and part of the obstacle we all face in our quest for enlightenment and ascension, for we are programmed to have doubts, fears, and sub-conscious reservations in all that we do or even contemplate; the matrix can be broken, but do not wish it so; see it as already being broken and everyone released from it's grip.

star for you, friend.

seeker

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by plutoxgirl

I'm aware and awake-
But I have to admit from time to time I do get sucked into the matrix back again.

It's an everyday fight.

Great post MrGreen.

Thank you.

I too am more aware and awake than I have ever been in my entire life, but you are right its easy to get sucked back into the control mechanism of the Matrix.

I used to become aware maybe for moments at a time, this with intent would then become minutes at a time, and now it grows longer and longer. It is an everyday fight but with increased awarness comes the ability to be less controlled by the Matrix. We are literally re programming ourselves to be the beings we ARE not what others wish us to be.

It is a matter of intent. How do you wish your energy (thoughts) within the matrix to express your reality for you? If you wish to be aware then say it, say I AM aware and everytime you notice your back within its control, see this as a time of growth, growth in awarness that you have actually become aware to the fact you have slipped back in to it. Remember the number of people who dont even realize they are in it is massive, so you are quite aware already.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
As I have probably mentioned in other threads, as a child I grew up living with my grandfather. Every day he would go to work down the mine at a time when health & safety were by words for making sure the light on your pit helmet worked. He used to say that his generation were on this earth for toil, whereas my generation or my kids generation would be on this earth to change life for all. I lived with him from the ages of 7 - 15, so obviously to me these were only words with no thought or meaning as to what he was saying.

It is now 45 years later and his prophecy is bearing fruit. I thank him for his foresight and truly believe that we who are alive at this time will witness a new world, a new meaning to life and most importantly a lifting of the veil.

Regarding those who are not aware of themselves and who are trapped in the live, work, die society programmed into our very being....they will follow when the time comes to tear the veil down.

I know realisation of a new world is close and I am so thankfull that I will see this ascension.

Respects

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

The Matrix is predicated greatly upon the programming we are subjected to, and part of the obstacle we all face in our quest for enlightenment and ascension, for we are programmed to have doubts, fears, and sub-conscious reservations in all that we do or even contemplate; the matrix can be broken, but do not wish it so; see it as already being broken and everyone released from it's grip.

Hello seeker, thank you for your excellent post. Indeed we are all programmed and have been for many many years to feel doubt and fear and reservations whenever we question our reality.

Good point, never wish to see anything, actually see it. See the matrix broken and see everyone being released from it. very good way to get others out seeker! I shall start using that thought in my meditation .

Lately I am very aware of how I answer people. They mostly complain about their lives to me and how they want a different life. They say they dont like their life and "want" a new life but cant be bothered to do anything about it. I try to say to them think positively about what life would make them happy and then work on achieving it . I hope some spark of awakening shows them that they are actually manifesting this life they hate by "thinking" they dont like their life and that they "want" a new life but next day they just complain again. The matrix is bringing them exactly what they are asking for . Yesterday one girl actually said to me "Im scared" to do anything else. Fear is programmed into many.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I know the path out of this matrix. I have freed myself many times in the past. I have overcome all mind control and programming. I trust my inner knowing.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I know the path out of this matrix. I have freed myself many times in the past. I have overcome all mind control and programming. I trust my inner knowing.

When you say past do you mean past lives? Why if you overcame all mind control and programming and broke free did you choose to re enter? Do you think that as we become aware of ways out of this matrix it fights back and ups the game to keep us within it, finds different ways to programme us which then we have to become aware of again? I feel that it does indeed do this and one has to become TOTALLY aware ALL of the time to prevent this reprogramming. Totally aware in our Now with no fear is how I see a way of beating re programming .

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
He used to say that his generation were on this earth for toil, whereas my generation or my kids generation would be on this earth to change life for all. I lived with him from the ages of 7 - 15, so obviously to me these were only words with no thought or meaning as to what he was saying.

It is now 45 years later and his prophecy is bearing fruit. I thank him for his foresight and truly believe that we who are alive at this time will witness a new world, a new meaning to life and most importantly a lifting of the veil.

Thanks for your post and it seems your Grandfather had some real awarness there, to say that 45 years ago is amazing. He cant have truely understood how it would happen but it seems he saw it happen on some level within himself.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Its a statement, like an intention. This popped into my head several nights ago. I asked those questions too, but one way of looking at this is as a starseed, probably in many systems, this has been done, or cycles, or however or whatever is meant. One thing we're meant to do or be is matrix busters.

Edit to add: It just came to me that yes, many of us have done this before, on different timelines perhaps.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The matrix isnt something we create with our thoughts. It is something that the annanuki created, a system like a box, I don't know if its like layers or filters on reality, but they created this with coding to enslave us. The air is coded, water even, and our perceptions controlled. Our dna coded, and weakened, and our mind disconnected so we arent using the whole. They attempt to keep us from who we are and remembering. Big corporations like Sony and Microsoft do coding. And black ops incarnate in and code too, annanuki's in source, from the inside as well with videos, and words, even on forums too.
And they are agents of chaos, such as spreading horror movies and planet X info that cause fear, and even suicides and deaths. There are other things we should research and pay attention to but only to speak in terms of possibilites and to lead people into doing their own research and learning to turn within and become aware and trust their guidance, or knowings.

We need to choose our words with care and be matrix busters.

"The matrix is broken the people are free and safe and sharing all equally. Mother earth heals and we listen to her voice."

"I will tune out the negative and still my mind in order to be open to anything I need to perceive."

These two I got from my friend, and are good.

Also, I reworded the above one today that I gave.

"I AM free from the matrix and have overcome all mind control and programming. I trust my inner knowing."

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
excellent thread Mr Green. It reminded me this comic from Neil Gaiman in some way. This one came to my hands when i was aprox. 12 y.o., and i started to think about how powerful is the collective conscience... Even our own conscience by their own is a very powerful weapon and shield, at the same time.

I firmly believe that people's mind will open soon, with all my heart. And that we are going straight forward to a massive enlightenment of our world. I know that if more people believes the same, it's going to happen, sooner or later
s+f =)

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caggy
I firmly believe that people's mind will open soon, with all my heart. And that we are going straight forward to a massive enlightenment of our world. I know that if more people believes the same, it's going to happen, sooner or later
s+f =)

Thank you and i know you are right. I AM in the belief that we will have massive enlightenment, that the collective consciouness will choose the light no matter how hard the dark tries to take us. The I AM that I AM will always look to the light

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

yes I see now. This is a very good affirmation of intent.

You KNOW the path out

You HAVE freed yorself

You HAVE overcome mind control

You TRUST inner knowing.

This last point is very important, trusting inner knowing, well done and thank you for reminding us of this.
How many times have we heard our soul tell us something as a knowing only to ignore it? Trust our inner knowing, it is SO important and will become so more so in the following years.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Everything around us are things humans created. Whether it is objects, by choice, or people's reactions we have created with our minds. I am aware but unfortunately this 3D brain of mine cant fully render the truth around me.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
Everything around us are things humans created. Whether it is objects, by choice, or people's reactions we have created with our minds. I am aware but unfortunately this 3D brain of mine cant fully render the truth around me.

Good point jca2005!

Our reality within this Matrix is created by one of three ways.

1) Your uncontrolled thoughts ( the thoughts you have in an unconscious state of awarness) This is the state millions are in now. There every waking moment of their Now is created unbeknown to them through their unconscious thoughts and then they wonder why they feel trapped and disconnected from Source.

2) Your aware consciousness creates the Now which YOU choose, which you manifest through an aware state of wakefullnes. every living moment you experience is by YOUR choice and not the choice of an unconscious thought.

3) You allow the Collective Consciousness to decide your reality. This would be typical of an individual who lives by the rules totally of their collective group, say an extreme religion,cult or sect. On some level we all give into the collective consciousness to manifest some of our reality because we have governments and International Alliances. We may not agree with them but their manifesting power is so strong as millions of people allow their thoughts to be manipulated by these collectives that on an individual level it is almost impossible to fight such power of mass thought.

Here lies the problem many face. They are unable to think themselves out of the Matrix because they are up against mass thought power. They may have fleeting thoughts that all is not what it seems around them but very quickly they are tempted to loose these thoughts and follow the collective again.

Always explore your thoughts never let the Matrix stop you thinking for yourself!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join